剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
his men were combing the woods for it.
现在他的火箭发射器已经准备就绪
Now his missile launcher is fully operational.
他就没想让我们离开这个岛
And he was never going to let us off the island.
我明白
I get it!
他当然不想帮你们
Of course he wasn't going to help you.
他不能冒险让你们向大♥陆♥通风报信
He couldn't chance you warning the mainland
泄露他的计划
what he has planned.
她会说英语
She speaks English.
是啊 好吧 你猜怎么着
Yeah, well, guess what.
我们谁也不知道他的计划
Neither one of us have any idea what his plans are.
我知道
I do.
谢谢你能来 弗兰克
Thank you for coming, Frank.
像这样的会面很危险 莫伊拉
Meeting like this is dangerous, Moira.
-尤其是现在 -是的 我明白
- Particularly now. - Yes, I know.
马尔科姆知道了
Malcolm knows.
-什么 -我没有办法
- What?! - I had no choice
只能提交我发现的结果
but to turn over what I've discovered.
电汇的证据
The evidence of the wire transfer.
你雇佣杀手暗♥杀♥他所用的钱
The money that you paid the triad to assassinate him.
那些钱
The money I--
莫伊拉
Moira!
默林先生感谢你的忠诚
Mr. Merlyn thanks you for your loyalty.
你做得很好
You've done well.
接下来该轮到他的家人了
Now Chen's family will share his fate.
陈背叛了我们
Chen betrayed us,
但他的女儿没有
but his daughter didn't.
告诉默林先生我想让她活着
Tell Mr. Merlyn I want her to live.
阿曼达在贫民区差点没命
Amanda nearly lost her life in the Glades,
现在又失去她的父亲
now she's lost her father.
我想她已经够不幸了
I think she's suffered enough.
我们必须传递信息
We must send a message.
我们已经做到了
We have.
我们
We...
-好吧 -谢谢你
- Very well. - Thank you.
-西娅的朋友在楼上 -我看见了
- Thea's friend is upstairs. - I saw.
你大概看到他们见到彼此是如此高兴
You probably saw that they were very happy to see each other,
如果你知道我的意思
if you know what I mean.
你大概不想谈论这件事
Which you probably don't want to talk about,
因为她是你的小妹妹
because she's your baby sister.
你还好吗
You ok?
还好
I'm getting there.
谢谢你
Thank you.
对了
By the way.
如果你想跟人聊聊你的生活
If you ever need to tell someone about your day...
你可以给我打电♥话♥
You can tell me.
那是什么
What's that?
费利西蒂弄出来的 是一幅
Felicity pulled it up. It's an old map
废弃的地铁的旧地图
of a decommissioned subway line.
顺着城市下沿的老城区
Runs underneath the low rent district of the city.
我以前看过这幅地图
I've seen that map before.
它从头至尾 都在我们的
It was right in front of our faces
眼皮底下
the entire time.
我父亲 另一个弓箭手
My father, the other archer,
那个事业 无论这计划是什么
the undertaking, whatever the plan is.
都与贫民区息息相关
It's all connected to the Glades.
贫民区
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表