剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
钱 戒指
My money...my ring.
关掉它
Turn it off.
他们开枪打了我 我大喊救命
They shot me. I screamed for help,
-可是没有人会来 -没有人会来
- but no one would come. - No one would come.
马尔科姆 我不想就这么孤单地死掉
Malcolm, I don't want to die alone.
她在人来人往的人行道上失血过多而死
She bled out into the pavement while people passed,
而行人无动于衷
did nothing.
你妈妈把诊所开在贫民区
Your mother built her clinic in the glades
是因为她想拯救这座城市
because she wanted to save this city.
但它早已堕落
It can't be saved.
因为那些人根本就不想被救赎
Because the people there don't want it to be saved.
-所以你就要把他们都杀了 -对
- So you kill them all-- - Yes!
他们该死
They deserve to die!
全部都该死
All of them!
就像她当年那样
The way she died.
计划会在今晚进行
The undertaking is happening tonight.
奥利弗 费利西蒂好像有发现
Oliver, Felicity may have found something.
这个符号♥是过去的地铁隧♥道♥系统地图
This symbol is a map of the old subway tunnel system.
就是这个让我们想到了
That's what got us thinking
这个计划跟贫民区有关
the undertaking is connected to the glades.
如果不止这样呢
What if it's more specific than that?
-什么意思 -如果我有一个机器
- What do you mean? - If I had a machine
能在地质稳定地区引发地震
that could trigger an earthquake in an otherwise
那我会把那个设备放在哪呢
geologically stable area, where would I position it?
地下
Underground.
对
Yeah.
这是对星城地下构造板块
This is a U.S. geological survey
所做的一份地质调查
of the tectonic plates running underneath Starling City.
红线标注的是一个在贫民区
This red line here is a known fault
正下方的已知断层
that runs right below the glades.
总共长1.6公里 这个断层
About a mile, the fault runs
就位于老的第十街地铁线下方
underneath the old tenth street subway line.
能引发地震的设备很有可能就在这沿线
Dollars to donuts, the seismic device is somewhere along there.
我知道在哪
I know where it is.
现在不是时候
Now is not a good time.
你太轻描淡写了吧
Yeah, understate much?
妈妈喊了一大批记者过来
Mom has a whole bunch of reporters here.
她在开新闻发布会什么的
She's holding a press conference or something.
哪个台的
What channel?
看来哪个台都有
Ah, it looks like all of them.
费利西蒂 给我看一下本地新闻
Felicity, pull up the local news, please.
最新新闻
我是莫伊拉·迪尔登·奎恩
My name is Moira Dearden Queen.
我是奎恩联合企业的代理执行总裁
I am the acting CEO of Queen Consolidated.
上帝 请原谅我 我辜负了这座城市
And god forgive me, I have failed the city.
在过去的五年里 慑于对我生命的威胁
For the past five years, under the threat for my life
以及对我家人生命的威胁
and the lives of my family...
我被迫参与了一项事业
I have been complicit in an undertaking
它有一个恐怖的目的
with one horrible purpose--
摧毁贫民区以及里面每一个人
To destroy the glades and everyone in it.
我现在明白了
I realize now
如果我让这可怕的事情发生
that my family's safety will mean nothing
我家人的安全也无法让我心安
if I let this dreadful act occur.
你们要知道
But you need to know
这场噩梦的罪魁祸首
that the architect of this nightmare
是马尔科姆·梅林
is Malcolm Merlyn.
最新新闻直播
妈的
No!
没错 我有证据证明他杀了数十人
Yes, and I have proof that he has killed dozens
以实现这一疯狂的举动
in pursuit of this madness.
亚当·亨特 弗兰克·陈
Adam Hunt, Frank Chen,
还有我的丈夫
and my husband...
罗伯特
Robert.
拜托
Please.
如果你住在贫民区 请立刻离开
If you reside in the glades, you need to get out now.
你和你的孩子们 命悬一线
Your lives and the lives of your children depend on it.
拜托了
Please.
我不明白
I don't understand.
对不起 我爱你
I'm sorry. I love you.
-我爱罗伊 -罗伊
- I love Roy. - Roy?
他住在贫民区
He lives in the glades.
-我不能把他丢在那里 -宝贝 西娅
- I can't leave him there. - Sweetheart--Thea!
莫伊拉·奎恩 你因同谋罪被逮捕
Moira Queen, you're under arrest for conspiracy.
你所说的任何话
Anything you say can and
都将作为呈堂证供
will be used against you in a court of law.
你有权聘请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
这是真的吗
Is it true?
那些人都是你杀的吗
Did you kill all those people?
我必须这么做
I did what I had to do.
不许动
Freeze!
马尔科姆·梅林 你被捕了
Malcolm Merlyn, you are under arrest.
不许动
Don't move!
爸 不要
Dad, no!
拜托 爸爸
Please, dad.
退后
Stay back.
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
你伤不了我
You can't.
你也阻止不了我
And you can't stop me.
奎恩工业股份有限公♥司♥
奥利弗 我感到很难过
Oliver, I'm sorry.
不用难过
Don't be.
她给了那些人一个机会
She gave those people a chance.
我以为梅林把你的弓弄坏了
I thought Merlyn broke your bow.
我还有一把
I have another.
我刚才看了一下装置的图纸
I was going over the device schematics.
它可能由定时装置触发
The device can be set for a timed detonation
也可能由一个移♥动♥发射器远程激活
or can be remote activated by a mobile transmitter.
梅林有可能带在身上
Something Merlyn could have on him.
听着 奥利弗 如果我们能够
Listen, Oliver, if we can just
拿到这个发射器
get our hands on this transmitter,
也许我们根本不需要追踪那个装置
maybe we don't need to track down the device.
这个假设太冒险了 狄格尔
It's too big of an "If," Diggle.
我需要你去地铁里
I need you in the subway.
找到这个装置 解除它
Find the device, disarm it.
这样你就可以亲自搞定梅林了
So you can take on Merlyn by yourself?
我必须这么做
I have to.
他会杀了你的 奥利弗
Oh, he'll kill you, Oliver.
我知道
I know.
我输给他两次了
He's beaten me twice.
我不知道怎么阻止他
And I don't know how to stop him.
好吧 要不这次你带一个
Ok. Well, how about this time, you bring along something
上次你们交锋时 你没带的东西
you didn't have the last time you two fought--
-我 -我不能让你去
- Me. - I can't let you.
我不能让你自己去 兄弟
I can't let you do this by yourself, man.
奥利弗 你不是一个人在战斗
Oliver, you are not alone,
自从你拖我下水后就不是了
not since you brought me into this.
拖"我们"下水
Us into this.
况且 军队法则之一就是
Besides, army regulations--
士兵绝不能让战友独自上战场
A soldier never lets a brother go into battle alone.
-我没弓给你用了 -我有枪
- I'm out of bows. - I got my gun.
看来拆装置的活就留给我了
I guess it's up to me to do the dismantling.
这整片区域都是核爆点
This whole area is ground zero.
我要你离开这里
I want you out of here.
你不走我也不走
If you're not leaving, I'm not leaving.
再说 我不去解除装置 谁去呢
Besides, if I don't deactivate the device, who will?
你说得对
You were right.
我还需要你做一件事情
I need one more thing from you.
是吗 我还能帮上什么忙呢
Yeah? What do I got left to give?
我知道梅林把装置藏在哪里
I know where Merlyn is keeping the device.
在帕克特街的一个废弃地铁站里
It's in an abandoned subway station near Puckett Street.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
他妻子是在那里被杀害的
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表