剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
七年以来 我战斗的目标只有一个
For 7 years, I have fought with only one goal--
拯救我的城市
to save my city,
但现在一个新的威胁出现了
but now a new threat has emerged,
这威胁如此严重 迫使我不得不
a danger so severe, it has forced me
离开我的家人
to leave my family in order to face it.
我作为绿箭侠已经不足以应对它了
And it won't be enough for me to just be the Green Arrow.
为了阻止即将到来的危机
To prevent the crisis that's coming,
我必须成为另一个人
I am going to have to become someone else.
我必须成为另一个存在
I am going to have to become...something else.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
地球二...不见了
Earth-2 is...gone.
那个地球被摧毁是必要的牺牲
The destruction of that earth was a necessary sacrifice.
马尔·诺武并非在试图阻止事情发生
Mar Novu is not trying to prevent what's going to happen
因为他就是事情的起因
because he's gonna be what causes it.
约翰·狄格尔是我的养父
John Diggle is my adoptive father.
-谢谢你 狄格尔先生 -叫我狄格就好
- Thanks, Mr. Diggles. - Call me Dig.
这次我们要把丧钟帮彻底消灭
We have to take out the Deathstrokes.
佐伊
Zoe!
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
天哪 爸爸
Oh, my god. Dad!
威廉 威廉
W-William? William?
米娅
Mia?
爸爸
Dad!
你怎么这么年轻
Well, you're so young.
爸爸
Dad?
这什么情况 我们怎么到这来了
What is this? How did we get here?
我 我不知道
I...I don't know.
他们俩是我的孩子
Those are my kids.
你的孩子
Your kids.
你 你还好吗
Are you... are you ok?
这怎么可能发生
H-how is this real?
问得好 据我所知
Good question. The last time I checked,
你并没有一位已经成年的女儿或任何女儿
you didn't have an adult daughter or any daughter.
我们生了个女儿...
We had a daughter...
我们给她取名米娅
And we named her Mia.
我们离开星城几个月后费利西蒂生下了她
Felicity gave birth a few months after we left Star City.
怎么会 我都不知道她已经怀孕了
How? I... I didn't even know she was pregnant.
我们谁也没说
We didn't tell anyone.
我们想对此保密 以保护她
We wanted to keep her off the grid to protect her.
那只是几个月前的事
That was only a few months ago.
是诺武干的
This is Novu.
你刚刚叫我爸爸
You called me dad.
你收养了我
You adopted me.
还记得吗 我是康纳
Remember? It's Connor.
不 不对 我 我没有
No. No. I--I-- I haven't.
他没有领养你是因为他还没有领养你
He hasn't because he hasn't yet.
你到底在说什么
Look. What are you talking about?
我觉得我们回到了过去
I think we're in the past.
-太扯了 -看看这地方
- That is insane. - Look at this place.
东西都是新的 还有他们
It's new, and them!
没有白头发 没长皱纹
No gray hair, no wrinkles,
而且我们正看着活生生的爸爸
and we are staring at our dad alive
而不是他的墓碑
instead of at his tombstone.
抱歉 现在是哪一年
I'm sorry. What year is this?
2...2019
2-2--uh, it's 2019.
现在应该是哪一年
What year is it supposed to be?
2040.
绿 箭
第八季 第四集
等等 一小时前
Wait. So an hour ago,
我还和本·特纳六岁的儿子在一起
I was just with Ben Turner's 6-year-old child,
现在他变成大人了 我还成了他爸爸
and now he's an adult, and now I'm his father?
至少你没有像你以往那样吐出来
At least you didn't throw up like you usually do.
只是随口一说
Just saying.
我真的很抱歉你们俩这样得知这些事
I'm genuinely sorry that both of you found out this way,
米娅的事 还有监视者的事
about Mia, about the Monitor.
我和费利西蒂很想告诉你们
Felicity and I wanted to tell you.
奥利弗 哪怕是在找借口
Oliver, as far as excuses go,
一个宇宙人要求你牺牲你的生活
a cosmic being asking you to sacrifice your life
来拯救整个宇宙 也非常有说服力了
to save the entire universe is a...pretty good one.
那群孩子有我们不知道的那二十年信息
Look. Those kids have 20 years of stuff we don't know.
我们何时去问他们这二十年来发生了什么
When are we gonna be able to ask them what happens?
我想我们应该给他们点时间
I think we should give them their space,
等他们准备好了 他们自然会开口
and when they're ready, they'll open up.
好吧 劳蕾尔已经在来星城的路上了
Ok. Laurel's on her way to Star City.
我真不敢相信她的整个地球都消失了
I can't believe her entire earth is just gone.
我不明白 为什么监视者不把她带来
I don't understand. Why didn't the Monitor bring her here?
还有长大后的JJ 还有佐伊
Or grown-up JJ or Zoe?
他到底在打什么算盘
What game is he playing?
我不知道
I don't know,
但我们必须阻止他
but we have to stop him.
我们怎么去阻止一个神
How do we stop a god?
我正在想办法
I'm working on it.
这怎么可能发生呢 这不可能是真的
Ok. How did this happen? This can't be real.
但千真万确
Well, it is.
你还好吗
Are you ok?
我很好 真的 不过拜托你告诉我
I'm fine. Yeah. Just please tell me
你之前已经找到JJ了
that you were able to get JJ.
我找到他了 我本来要...杀了他的
I had him, and I was gonna...kill him,
然后下一秒 我就 就到了这
and the next thing I know, I'm--I'm here.
所以他还留在那里
So he's still out there.
你想说的应该是二十年后的未来吧
You mean, out there 20 years in the future
除非你想说的是现在的JJ
unless you're talking about the current JJ,
现在才多大 五岁
Who'd be, like, what, 5?
你也不能现在解决了他
And you're not gonna thwick him.
米娅
Mia?
不 我不会的 好吗
No, I'm not, ok?
这一切到底怎么发生的
How does this even work, all right?
我爸甚至都不知道我是谁
Because my dad doesn't even know who I am,
如果他知道了JJ 知道他干的好事
and if he finds out about JJ, what he did,
还有我差点杀了他
what I--what I almost did,
他肯定不会同意的
he won't want to.
那就不要告诉他
So don't tell him.
一个字都不要对他们说
Don't tell anyone anything.
-你是认真的吗 -她说得对
- Are you serious? - She's right.
我们在说的可是初代绿箭队
This is original Team Arrow we're talking about.
他们一定会知道有事的
They are gonna know something's up.
你是想告诉雷内他的女儿死了
Do you want to tell Rene his daughter's dead
还是告诉约翰是他儿子杀的
or tell John that his son's the one who did it?
覆水难收
What's done is done.
这地方看起来就和以前一样
This place looks exactly like it did
我当时才十三岁
when I was 13,
不过这也正常因为我还是处在当年的时空
which makes sense because I guess I still am.
抱歉有点乱
Sorry about the boxes.
我和费利西蒂非常匆忙地赶到了小屋去
Felicity and I left pretty suddenly to get to the cabin.
我们本来计划好了
And we had planned to
等到时机成熟就带你们两个一起回来
come back here with both of you at some point.
是啊 不过那计划并没成功
Yeah. That, um, didn't really work out.
因为我死了
Because I died?
我们也不是很清楚
We don't know exactly.
你就那么失踪了
You just sort of disappeared.
那么...看起来似乎你们两个
So did, uh--looks like the two of you
有幸能 一起长大
got a chance to... to grow up with each other.
其实我和米娅
Actually, um, Mia and I
也是最近才彼此相认的
just found out about each other recently.
我后来长大过程中再没见过费利西蒂
I never saw Felicity growing up,
而且...而且我离开这里之后
and... and after I left here,
也没再见过你
I never saw you again.
没错 你死了之后
Yeah. After you died, it was, um,
只剩下我和妈妈待在小房♥子里
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表