剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
最新新闻 失踪亿万富翁重现人间
年度报告
我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年里
For 5 years,
我被困孤岛 只有一个目标
I was stranded on an island with only one goal--
生存
survive.
奥利弗·奎恩还活着
Oliver Queen is alive.
现在我要完成父亲的遗愿
Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish--
用他留给我的名单
to use the list of names he left me
扳倒那些荼毒城市的人
and bring down those who are poisoning my city.
要做这些 我必须伪装成另一个人
To do this, I must become someone else.
我必须成为另一个存在
I must become something else.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
妈妈
Mom?
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
我觉得莎拉还活着
I believe sarah's still alive.
你连一点她活着的证据都没有
You don't actually have any proof.
我有证据
I have proof.
她看上去不正是莎拉吗
Doesn't it look just like Sarah?
我确实找到了一样东西
I did manage to find one thing.
我想退出
I want to get out.
马尔科姆·梅林
Malcolm Merlyn.
我要你替我杀了他
I want you to kill him for me.
我们之中有叛徒
We have a traitor in our midst.
这会是他犯的最后一个错误了
He just made his last mistake.
事件调查报告
约翰·尼可的律师今日发表声明
Lawyers for John Nickels spoke to the press today.
他们很高兴看到地方检察官拒绝
They say they're pleased the D.A. declined to indict
就近日尼可大楼火灾事件
their client on charges stemming from the recent fire
对其委托人起诉
in one of Nickel's buildings.
约翰·尼可是星城
John Nickel is one of the wealthiest
最富有的房♥地♥产♥开放商之一
real estate developers in Starling City.
他也是最肮脏的之一
He's also one of the dirtiest.
就昨晚烧掉的那栋楼
That building that burnt down last night?
线路没有达标
Wiring was not up to code.
可能他不知道呢
Maybe he didn't know that.
估计他对
I guess he also didn't know
过去三年有七人冻死在
about the seven people who have frozen to death
他其他的楼里的也毫不知情
in his other buildings over the past three years.
他可是群众眼里的正人君子
Yeah, he's a real man of the people.
持续不了多久了
Not for long.
地方检察官不愿正视此事
The D.A. ignores this,
所有的住♥宅♥都在贫民区里
and the police can't do anything
因此警♥察♥也束手无策
because all these slums are in the Glades.
所以今晚 费利西蒂
So tonight, Felicity,
我们把尼可先生的名字从名单上划掉
we cross Mr. Nickel's name off the list.
你可以接受吗
You OK with that?
毫不意外
The scene outside of the courtroom
事件调查报告
今天下午尼可被释放后
where Nickel was released this afternoon
法庭外的场面相当失控
was not surprisingly tense.
完全接受
100 percent.
他就这么不见了吗
He was just gone?
不 是被带走了
No! Not gone. Taken.
看来不只是我们想跟尼可算账啊
Looks like Nickel was on somebody else's list, too.
昨晚那场大火之后 这一点也不意外
After the fire last night, it's not entirely surprising.
费利西蒂
Felicity,
我需要你找到所有跟尼可有关的资料
I need you to get me everything that you can on Nickel.
重点调查他的租户
Focus on his tenants, and anyone who might have
以及任何投诉过他的人 或者
filed a formal complaint against him, or...
在这场大火中有所损失的人
people that lost something in the fire.
这名单肯定特别长
Well, it's going to be some list.
贫民区住♥宅♥开♥发♥商通常都不受其居民们的欢迎
I mean, slum lords aren't generally known for their popularity.
-加上 -什么
- Plus... - What?
没什么 只是
Nothing, it's just--
你过去就是一副
You went over there to be all,
"嘿 你不收手我就射死你"的样子
"Grrr, stop being bad or I'll arrow you,"
现在你却要去救他
and now you want to rescue him.
我不想让危险分子逍遥法外
I don't like the idea that somebody dangerous is out there.
除了我以外
Somebody else.
因为通常情况下
Because typically...
他们没有我这般的自♥制♥力
they don't show my level of restraint.
所以你还是要去把尼可干掉吗
So you're going to cross Nickel off anyway?
不
No.
我会去找另外那个需要谈一谈的人
I'm finding somebody else who needs a talking to.
你又要出去吗 奥利弗
You're going out there again, Oliver?
为什么不回家陪陪你家人 哥们儿
Why don't you go home and be with your family, man?
那也要等完事以后 狄格尔
That's when the work is done, Diggle.
好吧 那我带你去吃晚餐
Ok, then I'll take you out to dinner.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
我不是在征求意见
I'm not asking.
交易很简单
Simple exchange.
你给我们一条出岛的路
You get us a way off the island,
我们就把电路板还给你
and we'll give you the circuit board
不然你的导弹发射器
So that your missile launcher
就只能当作装饰了
isn't just furniture.
你真是成熟了不少 奎恩先生
You've grown up quite a bit, Mr. Queen.
这点我承认
I'll give you that.
我能给你找条船
I can get you a boat.
但我需要一点时间
But I need time.
你有一个小时 法尔斯 否则你再也
You got an hour, Fyers, and then you're never--
干嘛
What?!
我们能理解 一小时可能不够让你弄到船
We understand it might take you longer than an hour to get a boat.
但你得派些人着手去办这事
What we mean is you need to move with some dispatch.
威尔逊 还在指挥呢
Ah, Wilson, still in command there, eh?
我还以为你的小宠物在筹划政♥变♥呢
I thought your little pet had staged a coup d'etat.
少废话 赶紧弄条船来
Just get us the damn boat.
现在你要停下来了
Now you want to stop?
我这可没有管家
Well, we don't all have butlers.
总得自己去开门
You know, some of us actually have to answer our own doors.
好恐怖哟
Oh, the horror.
你看起来很面熟
You look familiar.
我是在电视上还是哪里看到过你么
Did I see you on TV or something?
有可能 我是西娅·奎恩
Probably. I'm Thea Queen.
真好
Yeah, right.
你拿到了吗
Did you get it?
明晚
Tomorrow night.
乔希望我们11点到那儿
Joe wants us there at 11 P.M.
哈珀 他说得准时
He said to be on time, Harper.
明晚11点要干什么
What's happening tomorrow at 11:00?
其实我更关心
You know, I'm actually kind of focused on
现在要干什么
what's happening right now.
好吧
Oh, ok.
别别 西娅 别打开
No, no, Thea, don't!
你怎么会有把枪
Why do you have a gun?
因为我不擅长用刀
Because I'm no good with knives.
就只是个酒铺
Look, it's just a liquor store.
那家伙很恶心 相信我 他活该
The guy's a creep. Trust me, he deserves it.
如果这样会让你好受点...
Look, if it'll make you feel any better...
我不装子弹就是了
I won't be armed.
当然 店主不会知道 但是
But of course, the owner won't know that, but...
我在我哥那儿给你找了份工作
I got you a job at my brother's club.
你又不是没得选 你不必去犯罪啊
You have choices. You don't have to be a criminal!
我不是为了抢钱过生活
I'm not talking about phone bills.
我欠的是人情债
I owe people.
那些人的枪可比这个厉害多了
People with much bigger guns than this.
在这贫民区里混
Look, here in the Glades,
基本上这就是唯一的出路
this is pretty much the only solution.
不 这里也很多人本分地过活
No, lots of people in the Glades live honest lives.
显然你不是
Obviously not you.
-你就是个废物 -不 西娅
- You're just a waste. - No, thea.
西娅
Thea!
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表