剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年来
For five years,
我被困孤岛 只有一个目标
I was stranded on an island with only one goal--
生存
Survive.
奥利弗·奎恩还活着
Oliver Queen is alive.
现在我要完成父亲的遗愿
Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish--
马丁·萨默斯
用他留给我的名单
To use the list of names he left me
扳倒那些荼毒城市的人
and bring down those who are poisoning my city.
要做这些 我必须伪装成另一个人
To do this, I must become someone else.
我必须成为另一个存在
I must become something else.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
营救你父亲 阻止法尔斯
Rescuing your father and stopping Fyers
可不是去公园散步那么简单
is not going to be some walk in the park.
-姚飞 -爸
- Yao Fei! - Ba!
你怎么逃出来的
How did you escape?
我没有
I didn't.
你让我不要碰你的家人 我照做了
You told me to stay away from your family and I did,
但你的家人却不断靠近我
but your family isn't staying away from me,
我应该有所行动了
which means something must be done about it.
你要回家了
You're going home.
关于我母亲
About my mother,
还有她参与事业的事
and about her involvement in the undertaking.
她和马尔科姆·梅林共事
She's working with Malcolm Merlyn,
尤尼达克工业
由此进入
星城
他们在计划一些可怕的事
and they're planning something terrible.
我在想
So, I was wondering--
史黛拉酒吧深夜有酒水特惠
There's a late night happy hour at Stella's.
就是对街的那家
You know, the place across the street.
你是说我每次想加班时
You mean the place that's always playing
都在放闹哄哄的萨尔萨音乐的那家
loud salsa music at all hours when I'm trying to work late?
就是那家 对
That--that would be the one, yeah.
不管怎么说 我在想
Anyway, I was thinking that, um,
或许 如果你想的话
maybe, you know, if you wanted to,
我们可以去喝一杯
we could perhaps grab a drink?
两杯如何
How about two?
我的天
Oh, my God!
求你了
Please.
梅林先生要求的我都照做了
I did everything Mr. Meryln required of me!
他知道 马尔科夫博士
He knows, Dr. Markov,
他也感谢你的工作
and he thanks you for your service.
把门打开 把门打开
Open the door! Open the door!
-把门打开 -不许动
- Open the door! - Freeze!
救命 开开门啊
No! Open the door!
开门啊
Open the door!
趴下
Get down on the floor!
开门
Open the door!
尤尼达克工业
我已经观察你母亲好几天了
I've been watching your mother for days now,
奥利弗 但毫无发现
Oliver, and nothing.
她照常上班 回家
She goes to work. She comes home.
偶尔出去吃顿饭
Occasionally she goes out for dinner.
她似乎特别喜欢精致食盐的三文鱼酱
She seems to particularly like the salmon tartar at table salt.
我连上了她的住♥宅♥和办公室电♥话♥
I'm linked into her home and office phone.
也没发现什么异常
Nothing out of the ordinary.
对沃尔特被绑♥架♥或者那个事业只字不提
No mention of Walter's abduction or the undertaking.
就给马尔科姆·梅林打过几个无关痛痒的电♥话♥
Just a few innocuous calls to Malcolm Merlyn.
为什么她不能打给他呢
Why wouldn't she call him?
他们是老朋友了
They're old friends.
我们都是老朋友了
We're all old friends.
你还好吧
Are you OK?
我妈妈和我好友的爸爸
My mom and my best friend's dad
共谋危害这座城市
are involved in a conspiracy
可能会对它造成严重破坏
that may have dire consequences for the city.
我敢说就是他们谋害了我父亲
And I'm pretty sure they murdered my father.
这段时间内我都不可能过得好了
I'm not planning on using the word "OK" again any time soon.
我们现在能够确定的只是马尔科姆
Listen, all we know for sure is that Malcolm
和你母亲对贫民窟有个计划
and your mother are planning something for the glades.
而我和沃尔特差点就知道了
And that Walter and I were getting too close to it.
所以他们才绑♥架♥了他
That's why they had him kidnapped.
我们得想办法知道那个事业究竟是什么
We have to find out what this undertaking is.
我得去问问她
I got to ask her.
不行 上回治安维持者见你母亲
Well, no. The last time the vigilante paid your mom a visit,
你中枪了 我还被迫临时扮医生
you got shot, and I got to play doctor with you.
天呐 我真是太不会说话了
Ahh! My brain thinks of the worst way to say things.
这次就我以自己的身份去问
This time it'll just be me asking.
友好的母子谈话
Friendly mother-son chat.
劳蕾尔 你怎么来了 还不到七点呢
Laurel? What are you doing here? It's not even 7:00 A.M.
刚结束营业是吧
That's just after closing time, right?
生意如何
How's business?
忙得很
Well, it's busy.
忙 有汤米帮忙的时候比现在轻松多了
Busy. It was easier when Tommy was running things.
-汤米是个好人 -对
- Tommy's a good guy. - Yeah.
你是吗
Are you?
什么意思
What do you mean?
上周 我告诉你
Last week, I told you
我想和汤米复合
that I wanted to get back with Tommy.
我要你去找他
That I needed you to go to him
向他解释你对我已经没感觉了
and explain to him that you didn't still have feelings for me.
结果反倒是
But instead,
你说你对我还有感觉
you told me that you did.
你大概能料到
As I'm sure you can probably imagine,
那以后我的脑子有多混乱吧
I haven't been able to think of much since.
我不该说那些的
I shouldn't have said that.
那为什么还说
Then why did you?
我也没打算要说的
I didn't... have an agenda.
我也不想
I didn't mean to make it
让你和汤米的复合更加困难重重
more difficult for you to fix things with Tommy.
万一事实已经如此了呢
But what if you did?
你和莎拉
After you disappeared--
失踪之后
with Sarah--
我后悔过自己认识你
I was sorry I ever knew you.
但现在 事情完全出乎我的意料
But now, things have happened that I never thought would.
你回来了
You coming home.
我的父母能和平共处了
My parents being in the same room.
还有你
And you.
要是我现在才终于开始认识真正的你呢
What if I'm finally starting to see you for who you really are?
不 劳蕾尔...
No, Laurel, it's--
或许汤米说得对
And maybe Tommy was right.
或许我和他不是命中注定的
Maybe he and I weren't meant to be.
或许我终于能够承认...
Maybe I'm finally ready to admit that...
我也还对你有感觉
that I still have feelings for you, too.
什么都没变
Nothing's changed.
我的生活还是那样
My life hasn't changed.
我也是
I haven't changed.
我得走了
I got to go.
沃尔特要回家了
Walter's coming home.
一切都和你离开前一样
Everything's exactly as you left it.
你感觉怎么样 沃尔特
How are you feeling, Walter?
还在恢复中 谢谢 奥利弗
I'm on the mend, thank you, Oliver.
真高兴你回家了
Oh, I'm so glad you're home.
对我们俩来说都是好消息
That makes two of us.
对大家来说也是
All of us.
我们为你准备了一顿美味的早午餐
We've prepared a delicious brunch for you.
全是你爱吃的
All your favorites.
美味的英国菜呀
Oh, yum, English food.
说实话我没想到一路会这么累
Actually, I'm more tired from the drive than I expected.
所以我还是先去躺一会儿吧
So I think I'd like to lie down for a bit.
当然 没问题
Yes, of course.
晚上见个面
-罗伊·哈珀
沃尔特好像不太对劲
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表