剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
表示"我希望卡米尔能够
saying, quote, "I hope this gives Camille
获得她应得的平静"
the peace she deserves."
杰森·布洛德
Jason Brodeur?
什么
What?
去世的妻子在杰森·布洛德手下工作
The dead wife worked for Jason Brodeur.
明摆着的 怎么
Apparently so. What--
为什么这么说
Why?
没什么
No reason.
那么 罗布 我想进城
Say, Rob, I want to go into town.
你能帮我把车开来吗
Could you please get the car for me?
无冒犯之意 奎恩先生
No offense, Mr. Queen,
但是我已被告知你会想方设法
but I have been filled in on your tendency
摆脱束缚
to slip the leash.
如果这对你来说并无差别
If it's all the same to you,
我更愿意时刻盯牢你
I'd prefer keeping you in my sights at all times.
我们离城里二十英里远
We're 20 miles from the city.
如果你不开车送我
If you don't drive me,
我还能怎么进城
how else am I gonna get there?
对吧
Right?
我很中意他
I like him.
奎恩工业
人们说彼得·德克兰冷血地残杀了妻子
They say Peter Declan murdered his wife in cold blood.
他没有不在场证明
He had no alibi,
而且所有证据都指向凶手是他
and all the evidence pointed toward him.
他被审讯 判罪 判处死刑
He was tried, convicted, and sentenced to death,
一目了然的案子
an open-and-shut case,
除了一点
except for one thing.
德克兰的妻子卡米尔为杰森·布洛德工作
Declan's wife Camille worked for Jason Brodeur.
杰森·布洛德
而杰森·布洛德在名单上
And Jason Brodeur is on the list.
星报
弑妻凶手被判死刑
布洛德先生
Mr. Brodeur.
在欣赏自己的杰作吗 安科夫
Admiring your handiwork, Ankov?
你本该让我把他俩全杀了
You should have just let me kill both of 'em.
彼得·德克兰活着更有价值
Peter Declan is worth more alive.
"亲夫弑妻"做头条比
"Husband Kills Wife" is a much better headline
"知情者揭露废弃物倾倒事件"更合适
than "Whistle-blower Uncovers Toxic Dumping."
你说呢
Don't you think?
不论怎样 两天以后
Either way, 48 hours,
这一切就都结束了
all this'll be over.
此次谋杀事件
The odds are good that Brodeur
布洛德参与其中的可能性很高
is involved in this woman's murder,
也就是说一个无辜之人即将面临死刑
which means an innocent man is facing execution.
他需要一个好律师
He'll need a good attorney.
我想大概完全没必要
So I take it there's absolutely no point
问你想不想去喝一杯
in asking if you'd like to grab a drink?
我没法去 得去审核费尔南斯案的笔录
I can't. I have to go over transcripts for the Fernands case.
如果你不是工作和家两点一线的
You know, if you go somewhere that's not work or your home,
那你能遇到什么人的几率会一下提高
your odds of meeting someone increase by,
无数个百分点
like, a gazillion percent.
此言差矣
Oh, that's not true.
我回家路上还是可能被抢
I could still get mugged on the way home.
那样的话 我可希望抢劫犯帅气又单身
In that case, I hope he's cute and single.
晚安 乔安娜
Good night, Joanna.
你好 劳蕾尔
Hello, Laurel.
别动
Don't move!
我不会伤害你
I'm not gonna hurt you.
离我远点 我父亲是警♥察♥
Stay back. My father's a cop.
你犯了个大错
You are making a huge mistake.
我并非你想的那样
I'm not the person you think I am,
而且我需要你的帮助
and I need your help.
彼得·德克兰将于两天后被处决死刑
Peter Declan is gonna be executed in 48 hours.
我认为他是无辜的
I think he's innocent.
德克兰的妻子本来要告发杰森·布洛德
Declan's wife was gonna blow the whistle on Jason Brodeur.
是布洛德将其谋害的
Brodeur had her murdered.
星城有上千律师
There are a thousand lawyers in Starling City.
为什么偏找我
Why me?
我们都想帮忙
We're both trying to help.
你怎么能确定我会帮你
What makes you sure I'm gonna help you?
因为我知道你会不惜一切
Because I know you'd do anything
挽救一条无辜的生命
to save the life of an innocent man.
陪审团已判你有罪 德克兰先生
A jury has found you guilty, Mr. Declan.
所有证据矛头都指向我
The evidence was stacked against me,
但是我没有杀我妻子
but I didn't kill my wife.
我没有从我女儿身边夺走她母亲
I didn't take my daughter's mother from her.
凶器是你厨房♥的刀
The murder weapon was a knife
上面有你的指纹
from your kitchen with your prints on it.
刀和卡米尔的血迹
It was found, along with Camille's blood,
是在你的汽车后备箱找到的
in the trunk of your car.
你的邻居说他们当晚听到争吵
Your neighbors said they heard an argument that night.
我们在争吵关于杰森·布洛德的事
We had a knockdown fight over Jason Brodeur.
卡米尔在他手下工作
Camille worked for him,
他的公♥司♥一直都向贫民区倾倒有毒废弃物
and his company had been dumping toxic waste into the glades.
卡米尔告诉我
Now, Camille told me that
她要把这事告诉负责人
she'd gone and told a supervisor about it.
我很担心我家人的安全
I was afraid for my family's safety.
我们吵得
And we argued
很大声 没错
very loudly, yes.
伊泽开始大哭
Izzy started crying,
于是卡米尔就去待在她房♥间
so Camille went and stayed in her room.
第二天早上我去道歉
In the morning, I went to apologize, and
那时我才发现她
that's when I found her.
所以我抱起伊泽
So I just grabbed Izzy,
跑到外面 打了911
and I ran outside, and I called 911.
我是无辜的 兰斯小姐
I'm innocent, Ms. Lance.
奎恩联合企业
看来有人忘记
Well, it looks like someone forgot
和他妻子约好的午饭了
a lunch date with his wife.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
离午饭还有
Lunch isn't for another--
晚了45分钟 非常抱歉
45 minutes ago. I'm so sorry.
没关系 餐厅给我们留着位子呢
It's all right. The restaurant is holding our table.
出了什么事吗
Is there something wrong?
监察部查到一些东西
Compliance department has tagged something,
有两百六十万从
$2.6 million withdrawal
温哥华的子公♥司♥之一被取走
from one of our Vancouver subsidiaries.
什么 你是说 有人
What--you mean-- are you saying that someone
从公♥司♥挪用了两百六十万公♥款♥吗
embezzled $2.6 million from the company?
很可能是个记账失误
Well, it's probably a bookkeeping error,
但监察部担心国税局的账务审核
but compliance is understandably
也可以理解
worried about an IRS audit.
但是别担心 肯定没什么大事
But don't worry. I'm sure it's nothing.
来吧 我们要晚了
Come on. We're gonna be late.
我是说 更迟了
I mean, later.
我那时不负责这件案子
Well, I wasn't the lead on this,
不过据我所知 我们有指纹
but from what I recall, we had fingerprints.
我们有血迹 有动机 什么都有
We had blood. We got motive, everything.
布洛德看起来就像是那种
Brodeur seems like the type of guy
拥有强大财力可以轻易陷害别人的人
with resources needed to frame someone.
劳蕾尔 24小时内
Laurel, in 24 hours,
彼得·德克兰的胳膊上就会
Peter Declan is lying down
挨上一针 并且一直睡下去
with a needle in his arm, and he's not getting up.
试想要是我怀疑过抓错人
If I thought for a second we didn't have the right guy,
你认为我现在除了努力了解真♥相♥之外
do you think there's anything else I'd be doing right now
还会做别的吗
except trying to get at what really happened?
德克兰说她妻子去见她的主管
Declan said his wife went to her supervisor
指控布洛德倾倒有毒废弃物
with allegations that Brodeur was dumping toxic waste.
对 但那个主管
Yeah, but that supervisor,
说那从没发生过
he said that never happened.
我看看 他叫什么
Let me see. What was his name?
这里 伊斯托克 马特·伊斯托克
Here you go. Istook, Matt istook.
他说他那天根本都没看见过卡米尔
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表