剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
And I don't think it's a good idea
为前男友辩护也不是个好主意
for me to represent someone who I've been involved with.
我很抱歉
Listen, I am sorry
对于你们家现在所经历的...
for what your family is going through--
不用道歉
No apologies.
正是你的理想主义 才让我儿子
Your idealism, I think, is why my son,
犯下这么多错之后 还对你痴心不改
for all his mistakes, is so smitten with you.
不过 这件事的确不是个好主意
Regardless, it was a bad idea on his part,
抱歉我刚刚的请求让你不舒服了
and I am sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable.
编号♥81941
Docket 81941,
奥利弗·奎恩的公诉案件
People vs. Oliver Queen.
罪名有谋杀 重大人身伤害罪
Murder, aggravated assault,
蓄意伤害罪 恐吓和非法侵入民宅罪
assault with intent, menacing and trespassing.
你的辩护律师呢 奎恩先生
Where's your attorney, Mr. Queen?
我为自己进行辩护 法官大人
I'm representing myself, judge.
我不觉得那是个明智的选择 奎恩先生
I'm not sure that's the wisest course, Mr. Queen.
我觉得是
I think it is.
我是无辜的
I'm innocent.
我们会把这句话当成你的抗辩
Then we'll consider that your plea.
谢谢
Thank you.
保释方面...
Now, as to bail--
法官大人 奎恩先生家
Your honor, Mr. Queen's family
拥有不止一架喷气式飞机
owns a pair of private jets,
基于他们拥有的财富之多
and, well, on the subject of their wealth,
我要指出 没有任何保释金额足够
I would point out that there is virtually no bail amount
保证他到时会出庭受审
that can guarantee his presence at trial.
幸运的是
So then I guess it's a good thing
每个案件的情况都不同
that the people's case is so circumstantial.
黛娜·劳蕾尔·兰斯 法官大人
Dinah Laurel Lance, your honor.
我请求成为
I'd like to file my appearance
被告的辩护律师
on behalf of the defendant.
由于无罪推定
Mr. Queen's wealth should not deprive him
奎恩先生的财富不应该剥夺
of the right to be released on bail
他拥有的合理保释权利
while under the presumption of innocence.
-他很可能潜逃 -那就降低这种可能性
- He is a flight risk. - Then minimize the risk.
被告愿意接受家中监禁
The defendant is willing to submit to home confinement
并在脚踝上佩戴UKG45型脚环
and electronic monitoring through the wearing
接受电子监控
of a UKG45 administrated ankle device.
-不 他不愿意 -就这么定了
- No, he wouldn't. - Sold.
法官大人
Your honor...
保释金为一千五百万 五百万债券
Bail is set at $15 million. $5 million bond.
判被告缓刑
Defendant to see probation
安装GPS设备
for the fitting of a GPS device.
我就知道你会忍♥不住来救我
I knew you couldn't resist saving my ass.
你是在让我后悔吗
You're going to make me regret this, aren't you?
不 会像以前一样
No. It's going to be like old times.
你很幸运 有了这件案子
Fortunately for you with the legal case,
你就不可能是那位义务治安员了
There's no way that you're this vigilante.
没错
I agree.
因为他实际上是想改变世界的
Because he's actually trying to make a difference.
你我都知道 那不是你的作风
We both know that's not really your style.
妈妈 没那么糟糕
Mom. It's not that bad.
好了 这个设备与分局直接相连
Ok. This device has a direct line into the precinct.
呆在家里当宝贝儿子吧
Stay on the property, you're golden.
-有问题吗 -有
- Any questions? - Yes.
明晚我在这儿有场相当大的聚会
I'm having a sizeable get-together here tomorrow evening,
我会比较有可能
and there is a better than likely chance
掉进门外的泳池里
it spills into the outdoor pool.
泳池 没事 你一踏上草坪
Pool, that's fine. Step on the grass,
他们就会派特警队强制你服从监禁
they're sending a swat team to forcibly subdue you.
-谢谢 警官 -不客气
- Thank you, officer. - Of course.
相当大的聚会
A "sizeable get together"?
我被监禁在这房♥子里
I'm confined to this house
等待那谁都猜得到的结果
for the foreseeable future.
我还不如及时行乐
I might as well make the most of it.
这次要办个主题派对
And this party is going to be themed.
我目前想到 监狱
I'm thinking prison,
火人与肖申克救赎混搭
burning man meets "Shawshank redemption".
邀请函上写 趁着奥利弗被监禁赶快来
The invite says, "Come before oliver Queen gets off."
可能开派对不是最好的选择
Maybe a party's not in the best of taste,
考虑到现在的情况
You know, considering the circumstances.
汤米 现在的情况是
Tommy, the circumstances
为什么我要先办个派对
are why we're having the party in the first place.
我想让人们知道我一点都不担心
I want people to know that I'm not worried about any of this.
只有你一个人这么想
Well, that makes one of us.
你先别凶我
Before you start yelling...
我为什么凶你
Why would I yell?
你不过是为杀了你妹妹的人辩护而已
You're only defending the man that killed your sister.
奥利弗没有杀莎拉
Oliver did not kill Sarah!
要不是他 她就不会上那艘船
If it wasn't for him, she wouldn't have been on that boat.
你有没有想过
Have you consider the possibility
可能就是因为这个
that that's the reason you're trying
你才要把他弄成那个 那个危险人物
to make him out to be this--this menace?
不是 是那段录像
No, it is the video tape,
是那可疑的时间吻合度 这才是原因
is the suspicious timing, that is the reason!
我们说的可是奥利弗·奎恩
This is Oliver Queen we're talking about.
他开豪车 钓模特
He wrecks fancy cars and he dates models.
可他不杀人
He doesn't kill people.
不 他利用别人 就像他利用莎拉
No, he just uses them, like he used Sarah
利用你 他请你当他的律师
and like he used you, and he's only asked you
就是为了对付我
to be his lawyer to get at me.
不 他请我当律师是为了让你理解他
No, he asked me to be his lawyer to get through to you.
你恨戴绿兜帽的人 你恨奥利弗
You hate the hood and you hate Oliver,
所以你特别希望他们两个是同一个人
And you want more than anything for them to be the same person.
但是奥利弗不是莎拉的死因
But Oliver isn't the reason why Sarah died.
也不是妈妈离开的原因
Or the reason mom left.
我不想听了
I don't have to listen to this.
顺便说一下
By the way...
不是只有你想念他们
You're not the only one who misses them.
请进
Yup?
谢谢你能来 关上门
Thank you for coming. Shut the door.
我觉得你早晚会被警♥察♥抓住
I guess it was just a matter of time
时间问题而已
before the police caught up with you.
但他们没抓住我
Except they didn't.
奥利弗 他们都把你录下来了
Oliver, they got you on video.
我知道那儿有摄像头
I knew the security camera was there,
我也知道警♥察♥会看到录像
Just like I knew the police would review the footage
逮捕我
And arrest me.
都在我计划之中
All part of the plan.
就是说你想被逮捕吗
So you wanted to get arrested?
我回到星城没几天
Well, I returned to Starling City
义务治安员就出现了
And a few days later, the vigilante appears.
迟早有人会把我们联♥系♥起来的
Sooner or later, somebody was going to make the connection.
那么你把自己送到警♥察♥面前
So what part of serving yourself up to the cops
就能让你的下半辈子免除牢狱之灾吗
will help you avoid going to prison for the rest of your life?
不止是这样
There's more to it.
为了你 最好不止这样
Well, there better be, for your sake,
你楼下的家人都吓坏了
Because your family is freaking out downstairs.
奥利弗 你才回到你母亲和妹妹身边
Oliver, your mother and your sister just got you back,
现在你又让他们经历审判
And now you're going to put them through a trial,
甚至更糟的状况
maybe even worse?
你难道不在乎吗
Don't you care?
我当然关心
Of course I care.
但任务要紧
The mission comes first.
德国商人涉嫌军♥火♥交易
他是谁
Who is he?
德国商人涉嫌军♥火♥交易
里奥·米勒 德国♥军♥火贩子
Leo Mueller. German arms dealer.
涉嫌盗取了一百把M249步♥枪♥
Suspected in the theft of a hundred M249.
班用自动武器
Squad automatic weapons.
了解
Ok...
昨晚他已抵达星城 准备将那些枪出手
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表