剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
让我吃惊一下
Astonish me.
记得那位律师吗
Remember that attorney?
劳蕾尔·兰斯
Laurel Lance?
我没有看错吧
Now what's wrong with this picture?
你看上去居然在 工作
You look like you're...working.
我在筛选
I'm going over the resumes
夜♥总♥会♥主厨职位的申请者简历
for the chef's position at the nightclub.
这位挺不错
This guy looks pretty good.
美国一档以厨师比赛为题材的真人秀
他是《顶级大厨》第六季的冠军
He won "Top chef" season six.
这年代 要证明自己的烹饪水平
At this point, it is basically
上这节目就是必备条件吧
a culinary prerequisite to be on that show.
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you about something?
汤米
Tommy...
你每次想和我谈谈
Every time you want to talk to me
且是谈劳蕾尔的时候
about something and that something is Laurel,
你的表情
you look like you're about
就会像是要告诉我你得了绝症
to tell me you have a terminal disease.
她一直在和兜帽男合作
She's been working with the hood guy.
什么
What?
你居然让她和那疯子合作
You're letting her work with that crazy person?
她会因此受到伤害的 汤米
She could get hurt, Tommy.
我没有"让"她做任何事
I'm not "letting" her do anything, ok?
只是她说了那么多谎
I only just found out about it
一不小心说漏了
because she accidentally slipped up
我才发现这真♥相♥的
on one of her many lies.
你说她在骗你 这可不像劳蕾尔
She's lying to you? That doesn't sound like Laurel.
说谎 对她身边的人保密
Lying, keeping secrets about who she's spending time with--
让你联想到我们认识的谁了吗
Does that remind you of anybody we know?
我 在每段关系中我都是这样
Me, in every relationship that I've been in.
我也是 但这次不同
Me, too. Except this one.
她一定是陷入了痴迷
There's some sort of infatuation thing going on here.
我...
I...
我们都知道
We both know that she has
她从来都是这样
a pretty strong track record
很容易被一个危险
of being attracted to guys who are dangerous,
出格的人吸引
who break the rules.
谁又能比兜帽男更危险更出格呢
Show me a more dangerous rule breaker than the hood.
我想你需要和她坦诚地谈谈
I just think you need to have an honest chat with her.
找到她保密的真正原因
Find out the real reason she's keeping secrets.
我只是不能相信所有人中
I just can't believe that Laurel,
偏偏是劳蕾尔会当着我的面说谎
of all people, would lie to my face.
我想这就是人们跟
I guess that's the way that it is
最亲近的人相处的方式吧
with the people that you're closest to.
我懂
I know.
但无论如何和她谈谈 弥补这一切
But talk to her anyway, and fix this.
现在还来得及
Before it becomes something that's unfixable.
生存
这是中文 意思是
It's Chinese. It means sur--
生存
Survive.
你觉得他是什么意思
What do you think he meant,
除了要我保住性命之外
besides not getting killed?
十公里外有个机场
There's an airfield 10 clicks from here.
那是离开这座岛的关键
It's key off this island.
姚飞和我观察了几个月了
Yao Fei and I had been observing it for months,
熟悉他们的日常运作
familiarizing ourselves with their operations.
我们本该一起离开这座岛的
We were supposed to get off this island together.
但之后姚飞遭到偷袭
But then Yao Fei was compromised,
我们也分开了
and we were separated.
这是做什么
What's this for?
我觉得是姚飞让你来
I think Yao Fei sent you
因为他知道我一个人不可能成功
because he knows I cannot take the airstrip alone.
和姚飞口气真像
Sounds like Yao Fei.
从性格来说 我比他更强硬
He is a softer judge of character than I am.
如果你要帮助我
If you're going to have my back,
我得知道你有没有这能力
I need to know you can cover it.
你干什么
What are you doing?
还手
Fight back.
亮起你的刀锋
Keep your blade up.
保证你的剑一直在身前
Always stay behind your sword.
你没有技巧 没有力量
You have no skill. No strength.
毫无正规训练
No training.
说你打起架来像个女人都是抬举你
To say you fight like a girl would be a compliment.
告诉过你了 我不是个士兵
I told you-- I'm not a soldier.
我遇到了船难 我碰巧杀了
I was shipwrecked here. I killed the guy
穿这身制♥服♥的人
that was wearing this uniform by accident.
姚飞在哪
Where was Yao Fei?
他让我快跑
He told me to run.
所以我就跑了
And I did.
你好 我是汤米 请在哔声后留言
Hey, it's Tommy, hit me on the beep.
嘿 又是我
Hey, it's me again.
给我回个电♥话♥
Please call me back.
我们该聊聊
I think we should talk.
我正给你留语♥音♥信息呢
I was just leaving you a message.
我最喜欢女孩子能照顾自己
I love a girl who can take care of herself.
但还是躲不过电击枪
But can't block a taser.
不用下车了 狄格尔先生
No need to get out of the car, Mr. Diggle.
我只是去见我的会计
It's just my accountant.
不会有危险 就是无聊了点
The only threat is boredom.
没关系
Well, it's no problem at all,
奎恩夫人 这是我的职责
Mrs. Queen. It's my job.
好吧 你今晚就放假吧
Yes. Well, then, take the night off.
我不会有什么事的
I'm quite all right.
606 法凯·勒梅特咨♥询♥室
员工专用
已经处理好了
It's taken care of.
我已经解决了
I've taken care of it.
卡尔·巴拉德不是问题了
Carl Ballard will not be a problem anymore.
像你这样谨慎的人
Given your propensity for squeamishness,
我猜巴拉德先生现在还是个大活人吧
I'm assuming that Mr. Ballard remains in good health.
我已经明确地告诉他
I made it clear to him persuasively
他的计划会危及我们事业的发展
that his plans endangered the undertaking.
我没必要威胁他吧
I didn't have to make the usual threats.
很好
Excellent.
现在还有一件事要你做
Now, one more matter to attend to.
我需要你去纸上写的这个地址
I need you to have to contents of this address
将里面的东西搬出来并彻底处理掉
removed and disposed of thoroughly.
你用于存放"金牌奎恩"号♥残骸的
The warehouse where you're storing
那间仓库
the remains of "The Queen's Gambit".
我早就告诉你
I already told you,
我知道罗伯特的游艇被动了手脚
I knew Robert's yacht was sabotaged.
要是被人找到了证据 对我们没有好处
And I don't think it serves for anyone to find evidence of that.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
没事 随便逛逛
Nothin'. Just hangin'.
我是奎恩夫人的司机
I work for Mrs. Queen.
我是与她会面的那位先生的保安
And I work security for the man she's meeting with.
那我俩应该是一条战线的
I guess that means we're on the same team.
我不这样认为 我要看看
I don't think so. And I'm going to need to see
你刚才放进口袋的东西
What you put in your pocket just then.
哥们 你以为你是警♥察♥啊
What are you, man, the police?
拿给我看
Show it to me.
马上拿出来
Do it now.
好吧
Right.
我还以为能跑进来抽口烟呢
Just thought I could come in here and ruin my lungs a little bit.
我知道这习惯不好
I know, it's a filthy habit.
劳蕾尔 是我 能聊聊吗
Laurel, it's me. Can we talk?
劳蕾尔
Laurel?
劳蕾尔
Laurel?
告诉治安维持者这条信息
Make sure this message finds its way to the vigilante.
要快点 因为到日出之时
Do it fast, because at sunrise,
如果他还没有来见我
I'm going to leave pieces of this girl all over Starling City
我就杀了她
unless he pays me a little visit.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表