剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
一切才刚刚开始
and that all this was just beginning
没那么多回忆是我希望你忘记的
and there wasn't so much of me I wish you'd forget.
接着甜言蜜语吧
Well, keep saying nice things like that
也许下次我会让你选餐厅
and maybe next time I'll let you choose the restaurant.
-梅林先生 -什么事
- Mr. Merlyn... - Yeah?
不好意思 您的信♥用♥卡♥被拒了
I'm sorry, I'm afraid you credit card has been declined.
你有没有多刷几次
Did you swipe it a few times?
有时候这些玩意儿可能会有点不灵光
You know, sometimes those things can be a little glitchy.
我刷了 我想信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥
I did, and, um, I'm afraid the credit card company
想要我收回这张卡
wants me to confiscate it.
抱歉
Sorry.
人们总是问我 我最怀念的是什么
People are always asking me, what did I miss the most?
中♥央♥空调
Air conditioning.
卫星无线电
Satellite radio.
意大利干 干
Tagliet--uh--ta--
意大利干面条
Tagliatelle?
没错
Mm. Right.
不过我之所以给他们那些答案
But those are the answers that I give people
是因为那是他们期待的
because those are the answers they're expecting.
为什么你不实话实说呢
Why can't you just be truthful?
我不知道该怎么说实话
I don't know how truthful I can be.
你经历了一场残酷的考验
You've been through a crucible,
这场考验一定改变了你
and it changed you. How can it not?
真美
That's beautiful.
你的十字架项链
Your cross.
是件礼物
It's a gift.
我未婚夫送的
From my fiance.
未婚夫
Fiance.
我不知道你订婚了
I didn't know you were engaged.
我没有
I'm not.
再也不算了
Anymore.
他死了
He died.
真遗憾
I'm sorry.
我也觉得
Me, too.
失去他就是对我的残酷考验
That was my crucible.
天呐 感觉真好
Boy, it's nice to...
可以不用伪装自己和人相处真好
It's really nice to be with someone that I can be myself with.
和能与自己感同身受的人相处真好
It's nice to be with someone who knows how hard it can be.
真是抱歉
I'm really sorry.
没关系 接吧
It's ok. Take it.
谢谢
Thank you.
喂
Yeah.
我是狄格 出事了
It's Dig. Something came up.
你必须离开那儿然后给我打电♥话♥
You gotta get out of there and call me back.
海伦娜 我得走了 有些事必须去做
Helena, I have to go. There's something that I have to do.
事关我母亲 不然我会
It's about my mother, otherwise I would, uh,
我会留下来
I would stay.
我也很乐意那样
And I would like that.
如果我让你付钱的话我爸会杀了我的
My father would kill me if I let you pay.
我要坦白一点
I have a confession.
今晚我本不想跟你出来的
I didn't want to go out with you tonight.
我也是
That makes two of us.
我真高兴我还是来了
I'm really glad that I did.
我也是
That makes two of us.
奥利弗
Oliver.
小心我爸
Be careful with my father.
西娅 你不用敲门 亲爱的
Thea, you don't need to knock, sweetheart.
那我呢
What about me?
我希望你不介意
I hope you don't mind.
西娅让我进来的
Thea let me in.
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
我想看看你恢复得怎么样了
I wanted to see how your recovery was going?
你完全可以打电♥话♥过来
Well, surely someone of your means has a telephone.
当我有要事相谈时
I like to see someone
我喜欢跟人面对面地说
when I have something important to talk about.
我们曾是朋友 莫伊拉
We used to be friends, Moira.
我还记得那段日子
I still remember that time.
你 我 还有罗伯特
You, me, and Robert.
这也正是我过来的原因
Which is why I came by.
你对星城的未来至关重要
You are a vital part of Starling City's future.
罗伯特害怕那样的未来
Robert feared that future.
他失去了他的信念
He lost his conviction.
像你今天这样与死神擦肩而过的经历
It's been my experience that when someone has a brush with death
我深有体会
like you experienced today,
这样的经历能改变最牢固的信念
even their deepest held convictions can change.
你动摇了吗
Have they?
没有
No.
你不必说出来
You didn't have to say it.
我能看出来
I can see that they haven't.
发生什么了
What happened?
是将要发生什么了
Yeah, it's what's about to happen.
波提纳尔的保镖尼克·赛瓦缇
Bertinelli's enforcer Nick Salvati.
我们刚一起喝过一杯
Yeah. We drank a scotch together.
他看上去挺像真的黑帮的
He seems like a real stand-up mobster.
他现在正挨家挨户地
Yeah, well, he's been paying visits to everyone
向欠他们保护费的人收钱
who owes the mob protection money.
狄格尔 我正在努力寻找向我妈开枪的家伙
Diggle, I'm trying to figure out who took a shot at my mother,
不是要插手所有的犯罪活动
not take on all of organized crime.
听着 奥利弗 赛瓦缇和他的手下
Well, listen, Oliver, Salvati and his goons
今晚已经把四个人送进了医院
have already put 4 people in the hospital tonight,
如果没人来制止他们的话
and if somebody doesn't stop them,
那个开拉索餐厅的倒霉蛋就是下一个了
the poor bastard who owns Russo's is gonna be next.
等等 拉索餐厅
Wait, wait. Russo's?
在亚当路和...
It's at the corner of Adams and...
我知道它在哪儿 狄格尔 我现在就在这儿
I know where it is, Diggle. I'm here right now.
什么
What?
我刚才在和波提纳尔的女儿一起吃饭
I was having dinner with Bertinelli's daughter.
奥利弗 你应该去做卧底的 而不是闪电约会
Oliver, you're supposed to be going undercover, not speed dating.
我没得选择
I didn't have a choice.
好吧 我在网上看过她的照片
Yeah, well, uh, I've seen her on the web.
你还真是牺牲了不少
You made quite the sacrifice.
赛瓦缇来了
Salvati's here.
很抱歉 我们打烊了
I'm sorry, we're closed.
赛瓦缇先生
Oh, Mr. Salvati.
晚上好[意大利语]
Buona sera.
我刚做了些千层面
I have some fresh-made lasagna.
我们不是来吃饭的 拉索先生
We're not here for food, Mr. Russo.
你该缴费了
Your payment's due.
这个月的我已经付过了啊
I already made my payment this month.
你得再付一次
You need to pay again.
求你了 我再付一次我就没法
Please. I can't afford to make another payment if I'm going to--
没法干嘛 没法进货了
Going to what? Restock your bar?
折断他的手指
Break his fingers.
放开他
Leave him alone!
她的也折断
Break hers, too.
不 别碰她
No! Don't touch her!
我不明白 她为什么要对付自己家里
I don't understand. Why is she targeting her family?
不知道 我以为你才是有叛逆问题的那个
I don't know. And here I thought you had parental issues.
我没在开玩笑 狄格尔
It's not a joke, Diggle.
奥利弗 别告诉我你喜欢上她了
Oliver, you're not falling for this girl, are you?
我相信你不会那么疯狂吧
Because I know you can't be that crazy.
海伦娜·赛瓦缇向你母亲开枪
Helena Bertinelli shot at your mother.
她还冷酷无情地杀了四个人
She also murdered 4 men in cold blood.
她这么做一定是有理由的
She has to have reasons for what she's doing.
有理由
Reasons?
从何时起你开始关心坏人的理由了
Since when do you care about the bad guys' reasons?
别忘了 她是个坏人 奥利弗
Oh, she is the bad guy, Oliver.
她是个杀手 不管你现在在想些什么
She's the killer. And whatever's going on in your head,
你最好把这点搞搞清楚
you better get it straight, man.
他的任何举动
Any attempt on his right hand
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表