剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
他说系统一直漏洞不断
the system had been being buggy,
所以他才被锁在外面
and that's the reason that he got locked out.
那个警员今天说了什么
What'd the clerk say today?
他今天不当班
Well, he wasn't on shift.
可这不可能是巧合 对吧
But it can't be coincidence, right?
我是说 如果真有人关闭了安监摄像头
I mean, even if someone did knock out the security camera,
这就意味着他们可能已经进入了证据室
that means they could've been in the evidence room,
换掉了那件外套
switching the coats
而鲍伊和我刚好晚到了一会
while Boyle and I were just moments away.
甚至我们当时就在那
Or while we were there, even.
真吓人 对吧
Spooky, right?
你在紧张 是不是
You're nervous, aren't you?
为了那幅画吗
About the painting.
不必紧张 这画挺...
You shouldn't be, it's...
震撼的
striking.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
Certainly.
借过一下
Excuse me.
我把斯派克的裸体画卷起来
I rolled up the naked painting of Spike
装进一个海报筒里
and put it in a poster tube.
然后把它寄存在衣帽间
Then I left it at the coat check for safe keeping
然后去跟"西丛鸦"会面
while I met up with The Scrub Jay.
丽贝卡和鲍伊在出口处埋伏
Rebecca and Boyle hung back near the exits.
他告诉了我在哪见面 穿什么颜色的衣服
And he told me where to meet and what color to wear
以便使我显眼一些 或更融入场合
so I'd stand out. Or blend in.
我不知道 也许这位"西丛鸦"在耍我
I don't know, maybe this Scrub Jay was screwing with me,
但我通通听他的 必须如此
but I played along. I had to.
他是我们唯一的线索
He was our only lead.
我听说你喜欢那幅《苍白的裸男》
I hear you like the Naked Pale Man.
真希望你每次谈生意都用这个做开场白
I really hope that's how you start all your negotiations.
我等不及想看看画了
I can't wait to see it.
我想先问问你的另一笔买♥♥卖♥♥
I'd ask you about another sale first.
我从一个朋友那听说了你的大名
I got your name through a friend of mine.
埃洛伊塞·卡莱尔
Eloise Carlisle.
我知道你帮她找到了一位买♥♥家
I believe you helped her find a buyer
出手了六件珍贵物品
for six rare items?
我不谈过去的交易
I don't discuss past transactions.
请见谅
If you'll excuse me,
我有点不舒服
I'm a bit under the weather.
你对你卖♥♥掉的东西了解多少
How much did you know about the items you sold?
他不能呼吸了 我想是被人下毒了
He's not breathing. I think it was poison.
我叫救护车
I'll call an ambulance.
好了 好了 呼吸
All right... All right, breathe.
呼吸 呼吸
Breathe, breathe.
加油 坚持住
Come on, come on, come on.
西丛鸦死了
The Scrub Jay is dead,
但至少我们知道了他的真实姓名
but at least we got his real name,
然后我们找到了他的交易记录
because that led to his records,
继而发现了很多他在黑市
and that led to the recovery of some pretty strange items
物品一 爱因斯坦的眼睛
买♥♥卖♥♥的奇怪物品
he fenced on the black market.
物品二 转基因猫
好消息是我们从西丛鸦的记录中
The good news is the Scrub Jay's records also told us
找到了向埃洛伊塞购买♥♥意识文档的人
who bought the mind-files from Eloise.
物品三 血之死灵之书
未证实之超自然属性
一个与政♥府♥最高层有联♥系♥的神秘智库
A shady think tank with ties to the highest levels of government.
GERD
GERD.
环球研发企业
Global Enterprise for Research and Development.
在这个缩写表示烧心之前就存在了
They were around before the acronym for the heartburn condition.
GERD为胃食管反流病缩写
烧心为主要症状
运气不好啊
Sucks for them.
知道吗 我总觉得智库
You know, I always imagined a think tank
会更未来主义一些
would be more futuristic,
因为他们的工作是去思考未来
since their job is, you know, to think about the future.
就是这帮智库提出共同毁灭原则
It's people like this who decided mutually assured destruction
是阻止核攻击的最好方法
as the best way to deter nuclear attacks.
我们确定想知道
Are we sure we want to know
他们要用意识文档做什么吗
what they might be use those mind-files for?
我们要小心行事
Let's just tread carefully.
总统在决定是否打仗时
The President reads what these guys write when deciding
都要参考他们的报告
whether or not we should go to war,
所以别给他们向刑司委宣战的理由
so let's not give them a reason to go to war with the CJC.
我天生行事小心
Oh, I was born to tread carefully.
其实我打算把这句话纹在胳膊上
I actually considered getting a tattoo right here on my arm.
很高兴你改主意了
I'm glad you thought better of it.
姓名 哪个机构的
Names and affiliation?
丽贝卡·哈里斯 联调局
Rebecca Harris, FBI.
我这里没有你的预约
I don't have you on my list.
我没有预约
I didn't make an appointment.
我们正在进行一项调查
We're conducting an investigation
我需要无限制的访问权限
and I need unrestricted access.
由于这里的工作内容高度涉密
Due to the highly classified work we do here,
你必须得通过特定渠道才能得到
you'll need to go through the proper channels
你所要求的资料
for a request like that.
我不需要查看涉密内容
Well, I don't need classified material.
如果有需要 我会提出正式申请
If I do, I'll request it officially.
但现在我只需要你们的雇员名单
Right now I just need a list of your employees.
对不起 我不能提供
I'm sorry. That's not possible.
你们打算在委内瑞拉做什么
What are you guys planning in Venezuela?
委内瑞拉的政♥治♥派别
贿款为6340万玻利瓦尔[委货币单位]
承包商准备好了
委内瑞拉
我很乐意尊重你们工作的高度保密性
Listen, I want to respect that highly classified work you do here,
所以不如你带我们去见负责人
so why don't you just take us to the guy in charge
我们好私下里谈谈
and we can discuss this privately?
我天生行事小心
Born to tread carefully.
好了 出什么事了
All right, what's going on?
你一定得看看这个
You have got to see this.
我们为什么要跟斯派克视频聊天
Why are we FaceTiming Spike?
这不是视频聊天 他看不到我们
We're not. He can't see us.
我在档案室安了一个摄像头
I planted a camera in the file room.
什么
You what?
直觉告诉我那个人有些不对劲
My gut told me that something was off with the guy,
所以我就尽我所能去找证据
so I took it upon myself to get the evidence.
你看
And check this out.
你安了两个摄像头吗
You planted two cameras?
我需要另外一个视角
I needed another angle.
他在偷看布莱恩的电脑
He's on Brian's computer!
他在读他的私人邮件
He's reading his personal e-mails,
还在看他的上网记录 网购记录
looking at his browser history, online purchases.
所以斯派克的马屁才拍得这么好
This is how Spike has become such a good kiss-ass.
他作弊
He's cheating!
他有什么企图
What's his agenda?
你们好 我是约翰
Hey. I'm John.
你就叫这个 约翰
That's it, just... John?
我听说你们有一些关于被盗意识的
I heard you guys have some sort of crazy story about
疯狂故事 是吗
stolen minds, is that it?
我们知道GERD买♥♥下了那些意识文档 约翰
We know that GERD bought the mind-files, John.
如果你不想开口
If you don't want to talk to us,
那我们就去跟别人聊聊你们
then we can just call somebody about the adventures
在南美的小计划
that you're planning in South America.
我们大家就不用在这里相互恐吓了
Look, there's no need for us to play a game of chicken.
我们有你们要找的东西
We have what you're looking for.
怎么 你
So, what? You...
承认偷了意识文档吗
admit to stealing the mind-files?
我们在黑市购买♥♥的
We bought them on the black market
是政♥府♥中一些核心人物下的命令
at the behest of some very important people in our government.
我这里有授权的信件
I have the letters sanctioning it.
你们应该庆幸买♥♥家是我们
Look, you-you should be happy that we have them.
想象一下 如果这些东西落到了敌人手上
Imagine our enemies with a cabal of our best minds
然后他们全力研究
working around the clock,
想尽办法要伤害这个国家
figuring out ways to harm this country.
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表