剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
《永无止境》前情提要
Previously on Limitless...
我为联调局工作
I work for the FBI.
你是被安插到联调局的
You were placed in the FBI.
你的家人和朋友无不在我的掌控之下
There is no one you call family or friends who I can't touch.
你现在属于摩拉先生
You belong to Mr. Morra now,
这意味着 你属于我
which means you belong to me.
我一直在想参议员摩拉的事
I've been thinking about Senator Morra.
那个枪击案 我看了摩拉事发时的录像
The shooting. I was watching footage of Morra.
他像是看见子弹从三千米外射来
Almost like he saw it coming from over 3,300 yards.
你觉得他当时吃了NZT吗
Do you think he's on NZT?
那天摩拉参议员穿的外套
The coat Senator Morra wore that day,
我十分确定只要有人想测
pretty sure it would test positive for NZT
就一定能从中测出NZT成分
if someone thinks to test it.
只要摩拉参议员推迟一点时间服药
If Senator Morra waits just a little bit between doses,
我们可以利用干净的血样
we could use that clean blood,
把它弄到一件新的一模一样的外套上
put it on a new, identical coat.
我就能把新外套和真外套调换
I could swap it out with the real one,
然后随便他们去验NZT
and they can test it for NZT all they want.
是丽贝卡·哈里斯对不对
It's Rebecca Harris, isn't it,
她问的这些问题
asking the questions?
面试
他们是怎么和你说这份工作的
So, what'd they tell you about the job?
他们说有很多信息他们不能透露
They told me there was a lot they couldn't tell me.
具体就是保镖那些事
It's bodyguard detail.
你们需要支援
You need backup.
两个人干这工作太艰辛了
It's been a lot for two people.
而且我还处在恢复期
Plus, I've been in and out of rehab.
我中过一弹
I took a bullet.
这种事通常不会有
That doesn't usually happen.
所以我是要协助你俩保护某个超级天才
So, I'd be helping you two protect some kind of super-genius?
只在某个时段是超级天才
That's really just sometimes.
其余时间 他就只是
The rest of the time, he's...
-布莱恩 -布莱恩
- Brian. - Brian.
我们每天给他吃一次药
We give him the pill once a day.
这药能提高他的认知能力
It enhances his cognition.
在药力发挥的十二小时里
For the 12 hours it lasts,
布莱恩能够完成一些不可思议的事
Brian is capable of incredible things.
他变成最佳探员 联调局精英中的精英
He becomes the best agent in the most elite division of the FBI.
左尔塔说
Zoltar says,
"你们都是凶手"
"You're all the murderer!"
当然不是 我编了程序让他这么说
Actually, no, I programmed it to say that.
不过别动 你们都被捕了
But sit tight. You're all under arrest and stuff.
我来拿着 幕僚长先生
Oh, I'll take that, Mr. Chief of Staff.
如我所料 这是他们
Just as I thought. This is the folder
总统工作概要
在总统就职第一天给他的那个文件夹
they give the president on his first day in office.
你知道的 你理应保护这个国家
You know, you're supposed to protect this country
使其免受...
from things like...
真的吗 大脚怪
Seriously? Bigfoot?
自始至终 毒药就在这只青蛙里
The poison was in the frog the whole time.
你准备好见这个人了吗
So, you ready to meet the man?
这是布莱恩·芬奇
This is Brian Finch.
斯派克
Spike!
-很高兴见到你 -我的名字是
- Nice to meet you. - My name's.
名字已被删改
不 这是麦克和艾克
No, that's Mike, that's Ike.
你是斯派克
You're Spike.
有什么疑问吗
Is there a problem?
没有
No.
很好 很高兴认识你
All right, good. Pleased to meet you.
这是毕业戒指吗
Is that a class ring?
普渡大学的荣耀纪念
Pride of the Boilermakers.
他是个好人
He's basically a good guy.
只是在这他真正信任的只有一个人
But there's only one person around here he really trusts:
联调局特别探员
丽贝卡·哈里斯
他的联络人
his handler.
身高一米七五
比她的死板同事灵活百分之三十二
喜欢七十年代轻摇滚
弱点是小酸豆
右投两打
比她的死板同事灵活百分之三十二
还有他爱家
And he's big on family, too.
或者说 曾经如此
Or he was big on family.
他最近回家的次数少多了
He hasn't been going out there as much.
不过他妹妹真的很可爱
His sister is really cute though.
我一直在考虑要不要约她
I've been thinking about asking her out.
好了
Come on.
我们去吧
Let's head down.
你好啊
What's up, man?
来打我
Hit me!
在下班时间 我们也尽力密切注意芬奇
We do our best to keep tabs on Finch during off-hours, too.
最近他常去一个叫巧手的公♥司♥
Lately, he's been hanging out at this other agency called CRAFT.
他们制♥造♥高科技的玩意儿
They make high-tech gadgets.
作战武器的未来
Future of warfare-type stuff.
这听起来很惊人
I mean, that sounds amazing, guys.
我会全力以赴
I'm all in.
能去见见这个神奇巫师吗
Off to see the Wizard?
芬奇先生 我想说
Mr. Finch, I just want to tell you,
我愿意为这份工作肝脑涂地
I will take a bullet for this job.
我愿意为你肝脑涂地
I will take a bullet for you.
那是羊妓乐队的海报吗
Hey, is that a Goatwhore poster?
你知道羊妓
You know Goatwhore?
当然
Sure.
《为主人流血》这张专辑是我的最爱
Blood for the Master's my favorite.
不过那张我也很喜欢
But I like that album, too.
最喜欢的骷髅女巫乐队的专辑
Favorite Skeletonwitch album.
当然是《永远的憎恶》
Forever Abomination. Of course.
最喜欢的恐怖电影
Favorite horror movie.
《魔鬼圣婴》
Rosemary's Baby.
最喜欢的黑色安息日乐队的唱片
Number one all-time Sabbath record.
这个问题要负责任地说很难回答
It's not possible to answer that question responsibly.
斯派克 欢迎上岗
Spike, welcome aboard.
好的
All right.
我希望你喂药的方式有所创新 斯派克
I wish you worked a little harder on the delivery, Spike.
长官 我不会再让你失望了
I'll never let you down again, sir.
没事 别慌张 你可以做得更好
That's okay. Don't be afraid of what you can achieve.
要敢于冒险
Take chances.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
今天的任务是什么
What's on the docket today, boys?
这一堆数据来自
A bunch of data came in from
位于巴基斯坦上方的一颗卫星
a satellite over Pakistan.
纳兹要你理解并分♥析♥
Naz wants you to absorb and analyze.
理解 分♥析♥
如果你要跳投的话
If you're gonna take jump shots,
请投进
make jump shots.
我可嗨了药 你觉得我会扔不进吗
What? I'm on NZT. You don't think I can hit that?
我是想吸引你的注意
I'm trying to get your attention.
你知道吗 他们让我数
You know they have me counting sheep
伊♥斯♥兰♥堡外的一块地里有多少只羊
in a field outside Islamabad?
睡不着的人才干这个
That is literally what you do to fall asleep.
我 我想做一些有趣的工作
I... I need something interesting to do.
我在等纽约警局接电♥话♥
I'm on hold with the NYPD.
还有 摩拉参议员的夹克上的血
And the blood I tested on Senator Morra's jacket,
-NZT检测结果呈阴性 -当然
- it came back negative for NZT. - Of course.
不过他的外套上的纽扣有一个奇怪的地方
But there's this weird thing with a button on his suit coat.
左袖子的第二颗扣子上有一个缺口
The second one up on the left sleeve, there's a chip in it.
但案发现场照片上的这个缺口和
But the chip from the crime scene photos is different
我在物证室见到的那个不一样
from the chip I saw in the evidence locker.
有一些细微的不同 那个更大
It's a little different. I mean, that one's bigger.
看起来像是被损坏了
Looks like it got damaged or something.
也有可能是有人偷换外套 篡改物证
Yeah. Or someone tampered with evidence by switching the coats.
这似乎不可能
That doesn't seem likely.
我和鲍伊要追踪这件外套的监管链
Boyle and I are gonna follow the chain of custody for the coat,
看看能否找到疑点
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表