剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
《永无止境》前情提要
Previously on Limitless...
我为联调局工作
I work for the FBI.
你是被安插到联调局的
You were placed in the FBI.
你现在属于摩拉先生 这意味着 你属于我
You belong to Mr. Morra now, which means you belong to me.
布莱恩的妹妹真的很可爱
Brian's sister is really cute.
我一直在考虑要不要约她
I've been thinking about asking her out.
你在为参议员摩拉工作之前
Before you went to work for Senator Morra,
你原本是军情六处的
you were MI6.
摩拉花了多少钱把你从秘密情报处挖过来
How much did Morra pay to take you away from the SIS?
如果参议员摩拉在服用NZT
If Senator Morra is using NZT,
如果他与两年前那次
if he is connected to the purges
将药片从街头清除的事件有关
that wiped the pills off the streets two years ago,
那么光凭贿赂是不会阻止我找出真♥相♥的
it's gonna take more than a buyout to keep me from the truth.
第一章
第一章
怀尔德
怀尔德
在家度过轻松夜晚的必备品我全都有
I had all the ingredients for a relaxing night at home:
某个魔幻大戏未看的三集
three unwatched episodes of a certain fantasy epic...
泰国菜 辛巴达
...Thai food, Sinbad,
炒酒鬼
辛巴达
还有我那喜欢看剧的妹妹
and my sister, who loves the show,
瑞秋
但是每当吸了辛巴达 她就搞不清剧情
but has a hard time keeping up when Sinbad's involved.
如果拿着酷酷宝剑的大胡子
So, if the bearded guy with the cool sword
杀死了所有冰雪僵尸
kills all the ice zombies,
那他还是得拿着酷酷宝剑
he still has to fight the other bearded guy
来对抗另一个大胡子
with the cool sword,
对吧
right?
我其实还在想
You know what, I'm still focused on the way
那人爆头的那一刻
that guy's head just went...
让我想起了我上一次约会的悲惨结局
Reminded me of how my last date ended.
什么
What?
想要聊聊吗
Something you want to talk about?
这是要和闺蜜聊的事
That's what I have girlfriends for.
天呐 别弄了
Oh, my God. Stop that. Stop it.
但是在这个"看网飞来约炮"的年代
But in this age of "Netflix and chill,"
要找一个好人真是不容易
it is no time to be looking for someone decent.
天呐
Oh, God.
桑兹
Sands!
瑞秋
Uh, Rach,
这是我的同事
this is a colleague of mine.
我的壁球搭档
My, uh, racquetball partner.
我知道 我知道
I know! I know!
你的壁球搭档正在流血
Your racquetball partner is bleeding!
天呐 好
Oh, dear! All right.
-坐好了 我要报♥警♥ -不行
- Sit tight. I'm gonna call 911. - No.
-怎么 你不想要我报♥警♥吗 -不要
- What? You don't want me to call 911? - No.
好吧 那我就打给我们共同的朋友
All right, then I'll call our mutual friend.
他有医护人员
He's got nurses and stuff.
-什么 -不行
- What? - No.
我知道你有额外的药片
I know you've got extra pills here.
去吃一粒 想办法处理伤口
Use one and fix this.
瑞秋 告诉你一件很扯的事
Uh, Rach, I got some kind of weird news.
看来我们得做手术
Uh, looks like we're gonna have to operate.
做手术 他需要去医院
Operate? He needs a hospital!
-不行 -显然去医院行不通
- No! - Yeah, well, that's not an option, apparently.
额外NZT药片剩余 6粒
做手术也行不通
Well, neither is operating.
额外NZT药片剩余 5粒
你把唱片拿出来干什么
Why are you getting out your records?
别管了
Just... forget it, okay?
最重要的是你要知道
The important thing for you to know is
我并没有和他一起打壁球
I don't... the racquetball with him.
他是...卧底探员
He's.. ...an undercover agent.
那你不能找联调局的医生吗
Can't you get FBI doctors?
不行 因为他的身份非常保密
No, no, I can't, because he's in too deep.
不能让人知道他是局里的一员 懂吗
They can't know he's part of the Bureau. All right?
只有你和我能帮他
You and me are the only way to help him.
但是幸好 我接受过一定程度的
But the good news is that I do have a certain level
联调局医疗训练
of FBI medical training.
这是个善意的谎言
Okay, that's a white lie.
心血管系统
但我在搞清楚爸爸的病因时
But I did read my brother's medical school books
的确看过哥哥的医学教科书
when I was trying to figure out why my dad was sick.
如果你能协助我 就会没事的
If you give me a hand with this, it'll be okay.
好吧
Okay. So...
他的大隐静脉处插有一块玻璃
there's a piece of glass stuck in his great saphenous vein.
锁骨下静脉 颈内静脉
你怎么知道什么是大隐静脉
How do you know what a great saphenous vein is?
头静脉 肝静脉
我们得把玻璃取出来 但是必须非常小心
We have to get the glass out, but we need to be super careful,
下腔静脉
前臂内侧静脉
髂内静脉
因为他的股动脉就在这里
'cause his femoral artery is right there.
大隐静脉
需要把静脉缝合
We need to sew the vein back together,
股静脉
然后缝合伤口
all right, and close the wound.
糟了 我没有针线包
Oh, shoot. I don't have a sewing kit.
街对面蓝色大厦的3A
Oh, you know what, blue building across the street,
住着一个叫凯莉的女孩
apartment 3A, there's a girl named Kayleigh who lives there
她平时做针织 去问她借
and she knits. Go ask to borrow her stuff.
我就这样走过去 做自我介绍吗
What, am I supposed to just go over there and introduce myself?
把我向她借的披萨刀带去给她
Bring her the pizza cutter that I borrowed from her.
这样她就会借给你了
That way she knows you're legit. All right?
瑞秋 要么去借针线
Rach, it's either that...
要么就来用力按住伤口
...or apply pressure to the wound.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
怀尔德 戴米尔 利恩 休斯顿 佩金帕
怀尔德 戴米尔 利恩 休斯顿
"Wilder, DeMille, Lean Huston..."
你好
Hi.
很好 把你的手指放在这里
Good. Just put your finger - right there.
把你的手指放在这里
Put your finger right there.
好了
All right.
这真是
That is...
太血腥了
graphic.
-手拿开 -好 好
- Let go. - Okay. Okay.
缝好了
All right.
缝合得相当好
Pretty tidy stitch job.
是联调局教你的吗
The FBI teach you that?
是的
Yes, they did.
现在我的朋友要返回夜色中
And now my friend is gonna go back into the night
去完成他的绝密任务
to complete his top secret assignment.
我们绝口不提此事
We'll never speak of this again.
你还好吧
You all right?
他还有气吗
Is he breathing?
他是在
Well, it's like he's...
吸气 但是
inhaling but...
却无法呼气
he can't breathe out.
等一下 我在剧里看到过这场景
Wait, wait. I saw this on one of my shows.
如果他的胸口遭到重创
If he gets hit hard in the chest,
就会阻塞呼吸 这叫张力性...
his breathing gets blocked. It's called tension....
张力性
张力性
tension...
张力性气胸
Tension pneumothorax.
张力性气胸
太棒了
That's good.
这还棒吗
It's good?
没错 因为我们能治好
Yeah. 'Cause we can fix it.
看 他的气管压♥迫♥着肺
See, his trachea is crushing his lungs.
打斗时发生了位移
Must've just shifted from the fight.
气堵在那儿了
So the air gets trapped in there.
所以只要我们
So as soon as we, you know,
在这里戳个洞...
poke a hole in one of them...
但是
But...
我们动作得快 不然他会窒息
we got to act quickly or else he'll suffocate.
我不要看
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表