剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
but something tells me that complaining to these guys
不会是个好主意
would be a bad idea.
那是他的据点
That's his spot.
怎么看出来的
How can you tell?
看那鹿
Look at the deer.
没看见巴萨耶夫
Don't see Basayev.
他会回来的
He'll be back.
反正要等他睡下才能行动
Waiting on him to fall asleep anyway.
芬奇 过来
Finch, come here.
你那药片的药效还剩多少
How much happy do you have left in your happy pill?
没多少了
Not much.
顶多几小时
Couple hours, tops.
准备行动时要安静
It's gonna get quiet when we prep.
等我们向那里移♥动♥时 我要你再服一粒
When we move on that structure, I want you to take it.
联调局每天只给我一粒
The FBI only gives me one a day.
是啊
Yeah, I'm sure
联调局肯定有一串规矩和条款
the FBI has an extensive list of rules and regulations.
我要你保持最佳状态
I want you at your best.
想看吗
Want to see?
那些药片
See, those pills,
他们说 你是唯一一个
they told us you were the only one
能够安全服用的人
who could take them safely.
为什么
Why is that?
有副作用
They have side effects.
是啊 吃过几片后
Yeah, you take a few of them,
副作用就会非常严重
and they get really, really bad.
但我就没事
That doesn't happen to me.
因为某种原因
For some reason.
联调局希望知道原因
And the FBI wants to know why.
明白了
Gotcha.
然后像我这样的笨蛋就能变得像你一样聪明了
Then dumb grunts like me can get souped up like you.
什么感觉
What's it like?
那么聪明
Being that smart?
要知道跟你说话的我
Understand you're talking to a guy
连候补军官学都没考上
who couldn't get into OCS.
老兄 我被五所学校开除过
Dude, I got kicked out of five schools.
我父母以前常常
Yeah, my parents used to look at me
像看小丑一样看着我
like I was some sort of clown.
很复杂
I mean, it's complicated.
但那些药片
But those pills?
真不可思议
They're amazing.
干嘛踢我
Why'd you kick me?
附近可有个前俄♥罗♥斯♥特种部队队员在晃悠
We have an ex-Spetsnaz out there, walking around.
别闲聊了 明白吗
No chatter, got it?
好身材队长
Captain Crossfit!
我得戒甜甜圈了
I got to stop with the donuts.
-不必啦 -麦克·蒂姆斯
- No! - Mike Timms.
-丽贝卡·哈里斯 -有什么事要帮忙吗
- Rebecca Harris. - What can I do for you guys?
我们遇到一个棘手的情况 麦克
Well, we're in a tricky situation, Mike.
中情局劫持了我们的人
CIA hijacked one of our assets,
叫布莱恩·芬奇的小伙
a kid named Brian Finch.
我们要知道这是在搞什么名堂
We need to know what's going on.
我怎么知道
And you're asking me?
我们只做市场调查
We do market research here.
是啊 正如你还有许多
Yeah, well, as you and many of the other people
这座城里佩戴警徽的人所知
who carry badges around this city know,
这地方是中情局挖掘数据的大本营
this place is a data-mining station for the CIA.
这小子对我很重要
Kid is important to me.
我俩一起服过役 麦克
We served together, Mike.
把你知道的都告诉我们
Anything you can tell us.
帮不了你 兄弟
Can't help you, brother.
真遗憾听到你这么说
Well, I'm sincerely sorry to hear that.
我这有六个名字
I have a list of six names.
遍布世界各地的中情局地下工作人员
Clandestine CIA operatives positioned all over the world.
如果一小时内我还不知道布莱恩在哪儿
And if I don't know where Brian is in one hour,
我就泄露这份名单
I'm gonna leak them.
你要知道那可是一项严重罪行
You realize that's a serious crime
-有人会因此丧... -那就利用
- and that people could di...? - Use that hour
这一小时保证你的人的安全
to get your men to safety.
如果你想谈犯罪
And if you want to talk crimes,
你也清白不到哪儿去
I'll see yours and I'll raise you--
中情局没有在美国本土工作的授权
the CIA has no mandate to work on U.S. soil.
就一小时内 否则就给你的人收尸吧
One hour or your guys are burned for good.
鲍伊的联♥系♥人告诉我们上周中情局
Boyle's contact told us the CIA put three contractors
将三个承包商编入现役人员
on active payroll last week.
他们都去了宾夕法尼亚州
They all flew into Pennsylvania.
根据时间地点
And based on the time and locale,
可以合理推断出
it's reasonable to assume
这就是现在和布莱恩一起的小队
that this is the team that Brian is working with.
约翰·凯勒曼是前三角洲部队队员
John Kellerman is former Delta.
凯尔·霍林格曾在海军服役
Kyle Hollinger was in the Navy.
候补军官学校考试挂了两次
Failed his OCS test twice.
在海豹突击队训练中数次遭淘汰
Washed out of SEAL training a few times.
再就是这家伙
And there's this guy.
米克洛斯·佩特洛夫曾在波兰军队服役
Miklos Petrov-- he was in the Polish Army,
但在伊♥拉♥克♥犯下暴行后便退伍了
but he was discharged after some atrocity in Iraq.
退伍后 他在中情局位于华沙的
After that, he was a lead interrogator
一处秘密黑牢担任主审官
at a CIA black site outside of Warsaw.
所以这人正和布莱恩一起出任务
So, this man is out there with Brian on a mission
实际上却无人监管
that has essentially no oversight.
我在中情局的联♥系♥人不清楚这项任务的细节
My contact at the CIA didn't know the details of this mission
但告诉我这个秘密行动小队里还有一位成员
but told me there was another member of this black ops team
曾一同出过几次任务
the past few times they headed out.
卡拉·帕兹 她是直升机驾驶员
Carla Paz-- she's a helicopter pilot.
现在在曼哈顿载有钱人
Ferries rich guys around Manhattan now.
听着 我不管你用什么手段让她开口
Look, I don't care how you get her talking.
查出所有她知道的关于那个小组的信息
Find out everything she knows about that unit.
夜幕降临时我又吃下一颗药
Nightfall means I get another pill
鲁尼和他的手下则展开行动
and Rooney and his crew make their move.
遭遇巴萨耶夫
Contact with Basayev!
目标跑了 他跑出屋子了
Target is on the move! He's in the open!
我进去查看一下
Moving in to check it out.
他被打倒了
Man down!
他倒下了
We got a man down!
把他绑了
Zip-tie him.
我得去看看我的翻译
I'm gonna check on my translator.
确保他还活着
Make sure he's alive.
你干得很好 小子
Hey, you handled yourself well, kid.
如果你累了或对文书工作厌烦了记得告诉我
Let me know if you ever get tired, bored of your desk job.
那现在要干吗
So, what happens now?
就坐等直升机来接吗
We just wait for a helicopter?
快了 不过我们要先跟他谈谈
Soon, though, we're gonna talk to him for a while.
难道不能等他关进牢了再问吗
Can't you just do that when he's in jail?
不 战术上来说 这里的环境更适合
No, tactically this is a much better environment
让他直言不讳
to get to the straight talk.
你做得很好 小子
You did your thing, kid.
抓到了一个大坏蛋
Brought down a really bad guy.
现在就交给我们吧
Now, let us do our thing.
我依然好奇这家伙干了什么
I still want to know what this guy did.
他们似乎不是很在意我在附近
They didn't seem to care too much that I was around.
我猜没人告诉他们
I'm guessing no one told them that the FBI
联调局让我在服用NZT后学了俄语
made me study Russian while I was on NZT.
基本的我都掌握了
I had the basics down.
你别无选择
你一定和布鲁塞尔的女人上♥床♥了
我的俄语不是很流利
I didn't say I was fluent.
但他们说得越多 我理解得也就越多
But the more they talked, the more dialed-in I got.
我不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
你知道我在这儿的原因
我要他知道他都干了什么
放我走
你知道这绝不可能
你永远都别想出这片林子 巴萨耶夫
我们会在这儿杀了你
也许我在翻译时漏掉了什么
Maybe I'm missing something in the translation.
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表