剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
And I don't know how to reach him.
他通过这里的安全网络联♥系♥我妈妈
He contacts my mom over the secured network here, so...
除了等什么都做不了
there's nothing to do but wait.
你在想什么
What are you thinking about?
在想有没有方法
Trying to figure out if there's a way
最后能让我与海盗决一死战
that this ends with me sword-fighting pirates.
纳兹有罪 是的
Naz is guilty, she is.
她确实汇钱给菲力克斯·杜马兹
I mean, she gave that money to Felix Durmaz,
她的敌人会借此除掉她
and her enemies are gonna hang her for it.
我知道
I know.
知道我们该怎么做吗 我们得找到
You know what we need to do, we need to find that memo
那个证明是联调局将我借给中情局的备忘
that proves that the FBI loaned me to the CIA.
忘了给你看局里的批准了
We got a permission slip from the Bureau.
所以你想的跟我一样
So you're thinking what I'm thinking.
找对武器 全力出击
We find the ammo and go right for 'em.
但我们仍然不知道是谁负责这事
Yeah, but we still don't even know who's in charge of this.
肯定不是助理主管局长约翰逊指挥的
ADIC Johnson's definitely not calling the shots.
但我们查看了他的手♥机♥ 没有线索
But we looked through his phone and nothing told us who is.
如果我们不知道是谁在隐瞒
How are we supposed to find this memo
怎么能找到那个备忘
if we don't know who's hiding it?
我们可以引诱他们上当
We could offer them bait.
医疗记录
The medical records.
你跟她联♥系♥了吗
Have you made contact with her?
我在努力
I'm working on it.
但似乎有人在阻挠我
But it seems someone's stonewalling me.
我不知道是谁
Who? I don't know.
这才是最重要的问题啊
Well, that's the million-dollar question.
你呢
What about you?
找到了什么吗
Found anything?
没什么
Nothing to speak of.
我会用在国会的关系找找门路
Well, I'm using some of my contacts in the House to pull rank.
一有消息我就联♥系♥你
I'll call you as soon as I know anything.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
你真的想知道吗
Do you really want to know?
不想
No.
约翰逊一直在问问题
Johnson's been asking.
有人偷了约翰逊的手♥机♥
Someone stole Johnson's cell phone.
发了一堆短♥信♥
Sent out a bunch of text messages
说他鸡鸡超小
saying he has a micropenis.
像不像我们认识的一个人干的
Sound like someone we know?
我不能说他是世界上最成熟的人
Well, I'm not saying he's the most mature person in the world.
也不是说他比不上三年级小孩儿
Or your average third grade classroom for that matter.
但他一心想帮纳兹回来
But he is committed to getting Naz back.
我们需要你跟约翰逊谈谈
We need you to talk to Johnson.
我们需要证明联调局有人批准了
We need proof that someone in the FBI signed off
绑♥架♥布莱恩参与那个秘密行动
on abducting Brian for that black op.
把这个当成你的诱饵
Consider this your carrot.
告诉约翰逊这里有布莱恩完整的医疗记录
Tell Johnson it contains Brian's complete medical file.
是吗
Does it?
差不多吧
Ish.
你只需要说服约翰逊
You just need to convince Johnson
让你带着这个去华盛顿
to let you take it to D.C.
无论他让你去找谁
Whoever he takes you to,
无论是谁想了解布莱恩的事
whoever wants to know about Brian,
那就是能证明中情局行动的那个人
that's the one that has the proof about the CIA op.
约翰逊不会信的
Johnson is never gonna buy it.
就算他能信 是什么让你以为
And even if he did, what makes you assume
我能同意这样做呢
that I would be on board with this?
因为我知道刑司委对你来说意味着什么
Because I know what the CJC means to you.
我知道你愿意做任何事来挽救它
And I know you'd do anything to save it.
你还好吗
You okay?
知道吗 我本来是要去见米特拉的
You know, I was supposed to meet Mitra.
最后时刻 我妈妈不让我去了
And at the last minute, my mom told me not to go.
她说太危险了
She said it was too dangerous.
我很生她的气
I was so pissed at her,
但她是对的
but she was right.
我真是一团糟
I'm such a complete screwup.
你不能怪自己
You know, you can't blame yourself for that.
你不会明白的
You wouldn't understand.
什么 过得一团糟吗
About being a screwup?
你错了
Oh, no.
我完全明白什么是一团糟
I got a pretty good handle on that.
但你看起来很好啊
But you seem so together.
你怎么进的联调局
How did you get into the FBI?
是最近才发生的事儿
It's a fairly recent development.
而且我实际上
And I'm not technically...
算了 说来话长
You know what, it's a long story.
我觉得我爸和你妈很像
Point is, I think my dad and your mom are a lot alike.
就好像无论怎样我们都会让他们失望
It's like we're gonna end up disappointing them anyway,
所以还不如自己来搞砸
so why not just jump in and make it your choice?
安全通话
菲力克斯·杜马兹
是他
It's him!
你一定是艾娃
You must be Ava.
你跟你妈妈真像
You look like your mother.
她警告我说 她有可能出事
She warned me that she may become unavailable,
如果她出事 我就这样跟你联♥系♥
and if that happened, I was to contact you this way.
你是谁
Who are you?
他是我朋友 没关系
He's a friend. It's okay.
希望你有消息了
Please tell me you got some information.
恐怕是坏消息
I have bad news, I'm afraid.
我和GAM海盗团的人达成了协议
I negotiated an agreement with the G.A.M. pirate crew.
但他们的船在进港交换前
But before their ship went into port to make the exchange,
就被抢了
they were overtaken.
"被抢"是什么意思
What do you mean "overtaken"?
中国南海非常危险
The South China Sea is a very dangerous place.
他们被敌对海盗攻击了
A competing band of pirates attacked,
所有值钱的东西被夺走
taking all of their valuables,
-包括你表妹 -什么 真的吗
- including your cousin. - What, seriously?
海盗也会被抢
The pirates were pirated?
有这种事
It happens.
跟我协商的人无一生还
None of the men I was negotiating with survived.
天啊
Oh, my God.
有新消息立刻告诉你们
I'll let you know the second I have anything new.
我得挂了
I must go.
米特拉要死了
Mitra's gonna die.
我妈帮不了她
My mom can't help her.
不 听我说
No, hey, hey, hey, listen to me!
我们会救她回来的 行吗
We're gonna get her back, okay?
-米特拉和你妈 -怎么救
- Mitra and your mom. - How?!
我们都不知道她们被抓到哪里去了
We don't know where either of them have been taken.
纳兹那边我们正在想办法
Look, we're working on the Naz situation.
至于找米特拉
And as for finding Mitra?
可以这么说
Let's just say I, uh,
我有非常特别的一套技巧
have a very particular set of skills.
谢谢 不 我自己可以
Thank you, no, I've got it.
行 你自己什么都搞得定
Oh, great, looks like you got everything.
没错 谢谢帮助
Yeah, thanks for the help.
要搭把手吗
Oh, did you need a hand?
业余无线电
A ham radio,
东南亚语言入门
guides on Southeast Asian languages,
还有联调局关于那区域海盗的所有资料
and all of the FBI files on pirates in that region.
很棒
Great.
怎么回事
What's the deal?
艾娃的表妹被第二个海盗团抓走了
Ava's cousin got taken by a second group of pirates.
我们不知道他们的身份 他们的地点
We don't know who they are. We don't know where they are.
也不知道他们打算怎么处理米特拉
And we don't know what they're planning on doing with Mitra.
布莱恩 你的NZT被停了
Brian, your supply of NZT was cut off.
药房♥被控制了
The dispensary is on lockdown.
你怎样在没有NZT的情况下
So how do you expect to learn a bunch of languages
学会一堆语言
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表