剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
你本不该来美国
可你既然执意要来
你便要以命作为代价
我要把你分尸埋到十个不同的坟墓
填完土我会在每个坟墓上吐口水
不 他们打算杀他
No, they're gonna kill him.
你知道他们不止是想吓唬他对吧
So, you know that's definitely not a bluff, right?
他们不是来逮捕那个家伙的
They're not out here to arrest that guy.
如果是
If they were,
就会出现大量直升机
there would be all kinds of helicopters
和突击队
and commando teams.
不 他们是来这儿处死他的
No, they're out here to execute him.
也许他们该这么做
Maybe they should.
他是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He's a terrorist.
我不知道他干了什么
I don't know what he did.
我们何不假设中情局
How about we all just assume the CIA
没有派三个坏蛋来追捕这个
doesn't send three badasses after the guy
掌管当地扶轮社[慈善组织]的家伙
who's in charge of the local Rotary Club.
提醒你一句
Let me remind you.
巴萨耶夫身处险境
Basayev's ass is on the line.
你也是
So is yours.
这是一次秘密行动
This is a black op.
不管这里发生了什么
There is absolutely zero accountability
都没人会因此担责
for anything that happens out here.
如果你碍事 亚伯·弗罗曼可能就会把你剁碎
And if you get in the way, Abe Froman might just chop you up
再在你的坟墓上吐上十次口水
and spit on your grave ten different times.
他说得对极了
That's a pretty good point.
是 我同意
No, I agree.
不过你过来
But, come here.
说真的
Seriously,
你哪次听那家伙的话有好下场
has anything good ever come from listening to that guy?
你知道我不用听就知道你在说什么
Hey, you know I don't have to hear you to know what you're saying.
-我们是同一人 -好了
- We're the same person. - All right!
你俩都闭嘴好吗
Would you both just shut up?!
我在思考
I'm thinking.
卡拉·帕兹
Carla Paz?
政♥府♥的人吗
Feds?
联调局的 问你几个问题
FBI, couple of questions.
关于几个你共事过的人
Some people you might've worked with.
快点问 客户等我呢
Well, it'd have to be quick. I got clients.
好 很简单
Okay, here's the quick version.
梅里克 凯勒曼 佩特洛夫
Merrick, Kellerman and Petrov.
没印象
Drawing a blank.
确定吗 因为中情局那儿的消息
You sure? Because the CIA has it in their heads
说你们共事过
that you all worked together.
2011年在车♥臣♥
Chechnya, 2011.
你知道诸如此类的事我都不能说
Anything like that, you know I can't talk about it.
你的小队又活跃起来了
Your team is active again.
这次在美国本土
Stateside this time.
他们拐走了一个对联调局很重要的人
They helped themselves to someone who's important to the FBI.
对我也很重要的人
Someone who's important to me.
我不待见迪安·梅里克
I got no love for Dean Merrick.
所以我就直说了
So I'll just tell you this.
我不知道他们在哪儿
I don't know where they are.
但如果那支小队又一起行动了
But if that team's working together again,
那多半和阿列克谢·巴萨耶夫有关
it probably has to do with Aleksey Basayev.
抱歉
Sorry.
听着
Uh, listen.
如果我告诉你计划是要杀阿列克谢·巴萨耶夫
If I told you that the plan was to kill Aleksey Basayev,
你会吃惊吗
would you be surprised?
有多吃惊 用一到十来衡量
How surprised? Scale of one to ten.
他们有告诉你行动目的吗
Did they tell you that's what we're doing?
我是通讯兵
I'm a comms guy.
他们告诉我带上装备去哪里
They tell me where to bring my stuff
合同约定行动多少天
and how many days I'm on contract.
我喜欢这样
I like it that way.
卡梅伦
Cameron,
我们这是在美国
we're in the United States.
你刚叫我卡梅伦
Did you just call me Cameron?
抱歉 起的昵称
Yeah, sorry, that's a nickname thing.
我们不能就这么杀了那家伙
We can't just kill that guy,
分尸并将尸块埋在不同的坑里
cut him up and bury him in a bunch of different holes.
那去国际法庭上诉啊
So file a case with the World Court.
听我说 这是丑闻
Listen to me. This is a scandal.
我们放他一条生路
We help keep this guy alive,
把他送回监狱
we get him back to a jail...
这对我俩都好
it'll be good for both of us.
我是科学实验 伙计
I'm the science experiment, man.
我认识高层的人
I know people in high places.
你想这辈子都
You want to work a walkie-talkie
靠对讲机执行秘密行动吗
on black ops the rest of your life?
我能和海军的人谈
I could talk to the Navy.
兴许还能让你进海豹突击队
Could maybe make you a SEAL.
凯勒曼和佩特洛夫都是冷血杀手
Kellerman and Petrov are stone killers.
干不过他们 吃了药也不行
No way we outflank them, even with that pill.
不 我们不用起冲突
No, we wouldn't even have to fight them.
你只要让他们杀不了巴萨耶夫
You just have to make it impossible for them to kill Basayev.
你控制通讯装备
you control the comms rig.
可以向巡林员
You can put out a distress signal
发出求救信♥号♥♥ 引他们过来
to the forest rangers, get them out here.
附近有其他人在 杀人会很困难
It's a lot harder to murder someone when there are civilians around.
我从这里发不出求救信♥号♥♥
I can't make the distress call from here.
他们能听到我们
We're in earshot.
我得把通讯器带进森林
I'll take my rig out to the woods,
告诉林警我远足迷路还断了腿
tell the rangers I'm a lost hiker with a broken leg.
行
All right.
就这么办
Good deal.
阿列克谢在第二次车♥臣♥战争中
Aleksey Basayev fought for the Spetsnaz
为俄♥国♥特种部队而战
in the last Chechen war.
战争结束后 他娶了当地女人
He married a local woman and stayed in Chechnya
留在了车♥臣♥
after the fighting was over.
车♥臣♥向外大批输出圣♥战♥分子
Chechnya exports jihadis by the busload.
阿列克谢的岳父拿了中情局的钱
Aleksey's new father-in-law took CIA money
作为交换他保证
in exchange for a pledge
不让他手下的小孩变成坏人
to help keep the kids in his teip from going bad guy.
结果他两头通吃
Except he was working both sides.
直接把钱送给了塔♥利♥班♥
Sent the money straight on to the Taliban.
巴萨耶夫也参与了吗
Was Basayev in on the con?
没有
No, not at all.
巴萨耶夫同意帮我们
Basayev agreed to help us
如果我们答应绑♥架♥他岳父
if we promised to abduct the father-in-law quick and surgical.
我们达成了协议
We made the deal.
然后...行动那天
Then... on the day...
我们收到消息会有个塔♥利♥班♥军阀在那里
we got word that there'd be a Taliban warlord there.
梅里克不想出任何意外
Merrick decided he didn't want to leave anything to chance.
你们炸毁了民房♥
You bombed the compound.
里面有他妻子 小孩
His wife, kid...
其他所有人
everyone else?
都死了
Killed.
所以巴萨耶夫算不上恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
So Basayev wasn't even a real terrorist?
他帮过我们
He helped us.
他在爆♥炸♥前离开的消息传了出去
And when word got out basayev left just before the bomb hit,
他被视为叛徒
he got branded a traitor.
死于袭击的塔♥利♥班♥毛拉的兄弟
The brother of the Taliban mullah killed in the attack
悬赏要他人头
put a price on his head.
尸体五百万
$5 million for his corpse.
活捉一千万
$10 million if you deliver him alive.
巴萨耶夫是来杀梅里克的
Basayev came here to kill Merrick.
所以布莱恩和三个雇佣兵在森林里
So Brian's in the woods with three mercenaries
还有个被悬赏一千万的人
and a guy with a $10 million bounty on his head.
你瞅啥呢
想弄明白些事情
我会说俄语
我会说一点俄语
你不像他们
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表