剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
It seems like you want me to be,
怎么着 感到羞愧还是道歉
I don't know, embarrassed? Apologetic?
你们背叛了自己的线人 然后炸毁了
You betrayed your own source and then bombed a compound
一处有二十多人的围居区
with more than 20 people inside of it.
为了便于讨论
For argument's sake,
假设我愿意承认存在你们描述的
let's just say I'm willing to admit to the operation
这次行动
you guys are describing.
没错 我派出了无人机
Yes. I called in a drone.
但地面情况发生了变化
The facts on the ground changed,
所以我改变了计划
so I changed the plan.
都完全合法
All perfectly legal.
而现在你们在美国本土展开秘密行动
And now you're staging a black op on American soil
直接违反了禁止此类行动的行政命令
in direct violation of an executive order prohibiting it.
那去申请禁止令啊
So file an injunction.
证实此事
Prove it.
有证据了再打我电♥话♥
Call me if you get anywhere with that.
你们在车♥臣♥的行动可能并不违法
What you did in Chechnya might not have been illegal.
但会是很好的媒体素材
But it would make for a good story.
美国人背叛线人
Americans betraying a source,
并炸毁内有其家人的民房♥
bombing a compound with his family inside.
我觉得这能上报纸头版呢
I could see that on the front page of a paper somewhere.
你们到底想干什么
What do you people want?
他很快就会坐直升机回来了
He should be on a chopper home in a few hours.
我要跟布莱恩通话
I want to talk to Brian.
我要知道他没事
I want to know he's okay.
该死
Oh, hell.
该死 是梅里克
Damn, it's Merrick.
你如果不配合的话 后果不用我说吧
I need to tell you what I'm gonna do, you don't play ball?
我明白
I think I got it.
你的队长呢
Where's your team leader?
出了问题 我们也无能为力
Problems. Nothing we could do.
目标呢
What about the target?
已被扣押 正前往撤离点
In our custody and on the way to the extraction point.
只是会比预定时间晚
Running behind schedule, is all.
可能还需要十二小时
Need maybe... 12 hours.
目标隐藏在树林深处
Target was deep in the bush.
我们的资源呢
And our resource?
还好 除了像屎壳郎一样慢
Other than being slow as a dung beetle,
最差就是被蚊子叮了还有水泡
worst he's got is mosquito bites and blisters.
我想跟他说话
I want to talk to him.
他刚说了...
He just told you...
让他接 梅里克
Put him on now, Merrick.
我们这几位朋友过度紧张了
We got a couple of nervous Nellies here at the barn,
想跟线人说话
want a word with the resource.
明白
Copy that.
布莱恩
Brian!
大家好
Hey, guys.
那是纳兹吗
Oh, is that Naz?
情况怎么样 布莱恩
What's going on out there, Brian?
跟那伙计说的差不多
Well, it's pretty much like the man said.
刚进林子时有点儿吓人
You know, it got hairy there for a minute, out here in the forest.
有点儿凉 有点儿冷
It's a little brisk, little bit cold.
还好我穿得暖和
So luckily, I've just been bundled up,
有我的沃伦牌衣服保暖
keeping warm in my Warren,
一切都好
all safe and sound.
就像你们教我的那样
Yeah, I mean, it's like you guys taught me, right?
我得学会独♥立♥
I got to be an island?
诸如此类的
And all that jazz?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我觉得我得了红眼病
You know what, I think I got the pinkeye.
你能看到吗
Can you look in there?
好了
Okay, there he is.
等一下给他患处涂点儿药膏
We'll put some ointment on whatever's bugging him,
完好无损地还给你们
get him back to you shipshape.
还有什么事吗
Anything else?
你只有十二个小时
12 hours.
收到
Copy all.
满意了吗
Happy?
不 我不满意
No, I am not happy.
有人在那儿丧命
People are being killed out there,
而我的顾问还在那里
and my consultant's in the middle of it.
你在干吗
What are you doing?
你是否觉得布莱恩太激动了
Did Brian seem overly cheerful to you?
就好像他想强调一些词
Almost like he was trying to emphasize certain words
又不想太明显
without being obvious?
在我看来他总是太激动
He always seems overly cheerful to me.
也许有点儿 怎么了
Yeah, maybe. Why?
那些关于沃伦牌还有森林之类的话
All that about being in a Warren, up in the forest?
你看
Check this out.
沃伦和弗雷斯县
Warren and Forest Counties
大部分在阿勒格尼国家公园内
are mostly made up of the Allegheny State Park.
最后说的独♥立♥[岛]什么的
That last thing about being an island.
这个公园有一小部分
There's a little section of the park
沿着两县边界延伸
that runs along those counties.
阿勒格尼群岛荒野保护区
Allegheny Islands Wilderness area.
他在给我们画地图
He's drawing us a map.
你最好没忽悠我
You better be right about this.
天啊
Oh, my God.
不 不
No, no, no.
别躲开
Don't turn away.
这就是你想要的
This is what you wanted.
好好看看
Take a good look.
现在把药片给我
Now you're gonna hand me that pill.
只有我可以服这个药
No one else can take it.
你说过多服几次才会出现副作用
You said the side effects happen after a few doses.
交出来
Hand it over.
我要服最后一片
I'm taking the last one.
我要体验当聪明人的感觉
I get to see what it feels like to be the smart guy.
你 应该回头看看
You, uh, should probably look behind you.
等等 别杀我
我杀了 你妻子
等等 不是这意思
Wait, wait, that doesn't sound right.
我不会讲俄语
I can't speak Russian.
NZT药效过了
I'm not on NZT, okay?
我本想救你
I tried to save you.
我试着让你活命
I tried to keep you alive.
把药片给我
Give me the pill.
你会讲英语
You speak English?
谁不会讲两句英语 把药片给我
Everyone speak some English. Give me the pill.
这样怎么给你
I can't.
谢谢
Thank you.
这片药
This pill,
能帮人找到答案 是吗
it gives you answers, da?
能解决问题
Fix problems?
是可以 但...
Uh, yeah, it can, but...
这沉重的负担
This weight,
一直压在我身上
all the time it is on me.
我需要答案 你懂吗
I need answers in here, see?
我已经失去了太多
I have lost so much.
我只想要安宁
I only want peace.
但这药片没法给你带来安宁
You won't get it from that pill, though.
有毒
It's poisoned.
我说真的 我往里面掺了颠茄
Seriously, I mixed it with Belladonna.
吃了它你会死的
It could kill you.
这也算一种安宁吧
That's a kind of peace, too.
听天由命吧
我努力想找到丛林的边缘
I tried to find the edge of the woods,
但是我没服NZT
but I wasn't on NZT.
记不住地图
I couldn't remember the maps.
这一天就要过去
At the end of the day,
我就绕回了原点
I just circled right back to where I started.
*布莱恩来到埃及的土地上*
*When Brian was in Egypt's land*
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表