剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
as a friend.
你得停手
You have to stop.
你没有免疫力了
Your immunity is gone.
她不会希望你嗑药的
She wouldn't want you to take a pill.
我也不希望你嗑药
I don't want you to take a pill.
我载你回家
Let me give you a ride home.
我现在怎么办呢
So what's gonna happen to me now?
医疗队在医院等着你
Our medical team is expecting you at the hospital to...
帮你度过戒断反应
help you through the withdrawal.
我可以等你 送你过去
If you want, I-I can wait, and I can drive you.
不用 我父母可以
No. My parents can.
他们应该想送我
I think they probably want to.
要住院的话记得打包袜子
Pack socks in case you have to stay.
打包袜子
Pack socks?
医院地板很冷
Hospital floors-- they're cold.
又冷又脏
They're cold and germy.
谢谢
Thank you.
这一切结束了
Hey, I've been so worried about
我一直在担心我要做什么
what I'm gonna do now that all this is over,
却没有考虑过你
I didn't stop to think about you.
天啊 是吧
Oh, my God, I know, right?
我不用照顾你了
How am I gonna fill my days,
我的日子该怎么过呢
now that I don't have to look after you?
是啊
Right.
我会想办法
I'll manage.
我...
I...
我不是因为工作才关心你
I didn't care about you because I had to.
虽然我确实花了一段时间适应你的金属乐
I mean, it took me a while to get over your metal music,
你的画和手工艺 还有你的...
and your arts and crafts, and your...
动物图案的毛衣
sweaters with animals on them.
你不喜欢我毛衣上的动物吗
You don't like animals on my sweaters?
不都喜欢 但...
No, not all of them, but...
你是我认识
...you're more mature
在情感和道德上最成熟的人
emotionally and morally than just about anyone I know.
嗑没嗑药 你都是英雄
You're a hero, on or off the pill.
真的
You.
我现在可没有英雄的感觉
I don't really feel like a hero right now.
都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be fine.
但如果没有
But if ever it isn't...
还有我
I'll be here.
谢谢
Thanks.
-谢谢 -谢谢这一切
- Thank you. - For everything.
很漂亮...
That's nice...
派珀
Piper?
回来啦 布莱恩
Hey. Hey, Brian.
我刚在跟派珀聊天呢
I was just catching up with Piper.
我见到她非常高兴
And as happy as I am to see her,
你见到她一定更高兴吧
I can only imagine how happy you are to see her.
她刚在说关于你的事
Actually, she was telling me some things
我之前不知道
about you that I didn't know.
比如你怎么在各种情况中救下她
Like how you saved her life on any number of occasions.
还有其他的事
And some other things,
她会跟你聊的
which I know she's gonna catch you up on.
你怎么
How?
天啊 布莱恩
Oh, my God, Brian.
我没事
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
你怎么会没事呢
How are, how are you okay?
你怎么在这儿
How are you here?
我让他们以为还需要我 保住自己一命
I stayed alive by making them think they needed me.
我每次制酶的时候都会混进去点别的
I'd mix up how I made the enzyme each time,
这样他们就不知道真正需要什么
so they never knew what they really needed.
后来联调局来了
And then, when you brought the FBI, I...
我就趁乱跑了
took advantage of the chaos.
我拿走了一直在制♥造♥的那些酶
I grabbed the batch I'd been working on,
然后就逃了
and then I ran.
为什么
Why?
我们过去就是为了救你
We were there to save you.
我有些东西
I have something-- something...
不希望被政♥府♥拿到 但我...
I don't want the government to get their hands on, but I...
拿来给你了
brought it here for you.
这是免疫针剂吗
Is that a booster shot?
我想到办法让免疫针剂永久有效了
I figured out how to make it permanent.
我给你注射之后 你就会...
When I give you this, you'll...
对NZT的副作用永久免疫了
be immune to the side effects of NZT... forever.
但你不能留下
But you can't stay.
我不希望它落到联调局手里
I don't want the FBI to have this.
我不希望它落到任何政♥府♥手里
I don't want any government to have this.
难以置信你居然在这里
Oh, I can't believe you're here.
你居然知道我和父母住在一起
Oh, I can't believe you know I live with my parents.
其实这不算我人生中最让我惊讶的
Honestly, it's... it's not the biggest surprise of my life.
好吧
Great.
如果你愿意
If you'll let me, I'd...
我愿意让你比现在更特别
like to make you even more special than you already are.
如果这世上有人值得拥有NZT
If anyone in this world deserves NZT...
那就是你
it's you.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
准备好了
Yeah.
三天后
新外套
New jacket?
是啊
It is. Yeah.
这么说吧
I don't know,
我只是觉得如果我要回刑司委工作的话
I just figured that if I am starting back at the CJC,
就不应该打扮得好像我讨厌那里似的
then I should probably stop dressing like I hate the place.
因为我不讨厌
Because I don't.
你们都还不错
You guys are okay.
那我能回归了吗
So, am I getting my old job back?
还有很多坏人逍遥法外 布莱恩
There are a lot of bad guys out there, Brian,
他们知道怎么制出NZT
who know how to make NZT.
而且我们还不知道摩拉参议员出了什么事
And we don't know what's going on with Senator Morra.
只有我一个人能帮上忙
I'm the only game in town.
没错
Right.
特区现在如履薄冰
DC's walking on egg shells.
他们没说不允许你当我们的顾问
They haven't said you're not allowed to consult with us.
他们还向我们提供了更多资源
They've actually offered us more resources.
什么意思
What does that mean?
他们派了一支小队帮我们
They're detailing a squad to help us do our work.
一支小队
A squad?
我们得到了一支秘密小队
You just said we're gonna get a secret squad.
你会继续帮我和鲍伊查案
You are going to help me and Boyle with our work.
别高兴过头了
Do not let this go to your head.
我怎么会
Come on. Never.
我才不是那种人
You know me better than that.
小队万岁
Squad goals...
永无止境
第一季终
这位野生的斯佩尔曼·鲍伊
Here we have a wild Spelman Boyle
在他的栖息地辛勤工作
working away in his natural habitat,
勤劳而不失庄重
majestic as he is industrious.
斯佩尔曼 说说为什么你会为无与伦比的
Tell us, Spelman, why do you make a good addition
布莱恩·芬奇罪案小队锦上添花
to the Brian Finch Crime Squad, which is also amazing?
你知道我是你上司吧
You know I'm your boss, right?
职位已经定了 芬奇 我是你上司
I've already got the job, Finch. I'm your boss.
我可不用参加什么面试
I'm not interviewing for a damn thing.
你说错了
That's not true, dude. I'm serious.
他们说我俩是平等的
They told me that we're equals; we're partners now.
-什么 -真的
- Wait, what? - Yeah.
布莱恩 这支小队是我给你争取的
Brian, I'm the one that got you this team.
我知道 但我要是没有尽责考察所有申请人
I know, but how disappointed would you be if I didn't do
你该多失望啊
my due diligence with each applicant?
我才没有申请
I am not applying.
我能提供丰富的合作策略
I would bring a strong knowledge of cooperative strategy.
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表