剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
镊子
Tweezers?
是
Yeah.
有
Yeah, uh-huh. I g...
拿这个干吗
What-what are we using these for?
我不能用这个插♥进♥腿里
'Cause I can't go digging around in my own leg.
不 你可以
Yes, you can.
想些别的然后只管下手
Think about something else and just do it.
好吧 怎么想
Uh, okay, how?
我要怎么想点别的
How am I supposed to think about something else?
你喜欢喝蛋蜜乳对吗
You like egg creams, right?
艾萨克家的蛋蜜乳 森林山那家
The ones from Isaac's on Forest Hills?
没错 你怎么知道
Yeah. How did you know about that?
我在你家里看到一张照片
I saw a picture in your house.
你知道吗
Y-You know something, um...
我妈妈
my mom...
希望我能当医生
always wanted me to be a doctor.
结果 我...
Instead, I...
我到头来...
I-I turned out to be...
却一事无成
nothing, I guess.
布莱恩...
Brian...
你能撑过去的
you're gonna get through this, okay?
我会教你处理伤口的
I am gonna talk you through this.
布莱恩
Brian?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
作战纱布 缝合伤口
Combat gauze, stitches.
虽然算不上完美 但你至少不会出血致死了
It's not perfect, but you won't bleed out.
除非你蠢到又中了一枪
Unless you get your dumb ass shot again.
她对待病人的态度非常有个性
Oh, her bedside manner's unorthodox,
但绝对是专家级的医疗水平
but you are in expert hands.
我们俩该好好谈谈了
It's about time you and me talked.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
天呐
Oh. Oh, God.
自从你第一次在你朋友家遇到探员时
I've been tracking you ever since you first bumped into
我就开始关注你的动向
the FBI at your friend's apartment.
他们上一次追踪你的电♥话♥时
And then, when they last traced your call,
我的线人截获了消息...
one of my sources intercepted and...
你就来到了这里
here we are.
为什么
Why?
我只是个无名小卒
I'm nobody.
所有人都说你马上就会当上总统
Everybody says you're gonna be president soon.
我还没有公开宣布这个消息
I haven't officially announced that yet,
但实话告诉你 我根本不知道该不该竞选
but between me and you, I don't even know if I'm gonna run.
你知道我们在参议院浪费了多少时间吗
Do you know how much time we get off in the senate?
简直令人震惊
It's shocking, really.
我不知道还能不能做到
I don't know if I can give it up.
一粒NZT药丸
One NZT pill.
我把这个给你
I give this to you.
如果你不是杀手 你可以去证明自己
If you're not the killer, you can go prove it.
但之后你准备怎么办
But what are you gonna do after that?
继续去打零工吗
Go back to temping?
每天能赚个30... 40块
Every day a little closer to 30... 40.
我知道那种感觉
I know what that's like.
非常孤独
It's lonely.
天
God.
你的身体越来越渴望得到这颗药
Your body craves it faster and faster, yeah.
你觉得现在已经够糟了 其实只会越来越糟
You think it's bad now, it's only gonna get worse.
今后你回想起这一刻 可能会觉得这是你
You actually might remember this moment as the last time
最后一次感受到残存的人性
you felt vaguely human.
但是没必要那样 布莱恩
But it doesn't have to be that way, Brian.
今天早上我服了一粒药
I took a pill this morning.
过去四年来我每天早上都要服一粒药
I've taken a pill every morning for the past four years.
我都不记得上一次难受是什么时候了
I can't remember the last time I felt bad.
不对
That's not true.
不 我两年前头痛过一次
No, I had a headache two years ago.
你...你是怎么做到的
How... how did you... how did you do that?
那个
That.
花费了几百万美元的私人研究
Millions of dollars of private research.
这能激活循环酶系统
It works on a cyclical enzyme system.
看来你不知道 没关系
Oh, you don't know what that means. It doesn't matter.
你只需要知道每隔一段时间
All you need to remember is that every so often,
你注射一次
you take one of these shots.
你就能想服多少NZT就服多少 毫无副作用
And you can have as much NZT as you want with no side effects.
你马上就要拥有的人生
You're on the verge of having a life
大多数人想都不敢想
that most people can't even begin to imagine.
你还记得在妈妈子♥宫♥里是什么感觉吗
Can you remember what it's like to be inside your mother's womb?
我可以
I can.
我需要放松时 就会想想那时候
I think about it when I need to relax.
你有没有想过人为什么会变老
Have you ever thought about why people have to age?
衰老不可避免吗
Is it inevitable?
我可不确定
I'm not sure.
等等 你到底想给我什么
So-so, wait. What-what the hell are you offering me?
一颗药吗
You're offering me one pill?
如果不出意外的话 你就可以
Well, if things go the way I expect they will,
根据你的需求服用大量NZT
you're gonna have as much NZT as you need.
为什么 你为什么要帮我
Why? Why would you help me?
这样说吧 我需要一个人来干一份工作
Let's just say I need somebody in a position
你很快就有能胜任那份工作
that you soon will be qualified to fill.
但你要注意
But one thing.
这件事你知我知
This conversation is here and now and nowhere else.
你如果透露给任何人 包括联调局和你父母...
You describe it to the FBI, to your parents, to anyone...
我就会让你在痛苦中缓慢地死亡
I will let you die more painfully and slowly than you can fathom.
所以你如何决定 布莱恩
So what's it gonna be, Brian?
你准备好成为大人物了吗
You ready to become somebody who matters?
一颗药
One pill.
最后一次证明我清白的机会
One last chance to prove I'm innocent.
有一个证据是亚当绝对不会销毁的
There's one piece of evidence Adam wouldn't get rid of.
我只要找到那个证据
I just have to get to it.
伙计
Hey, buddy.
你确定你戴对了名牌吗
Are you sure you're wearing the right name tag?
什么
What?
当然了
Yeah.
你有没有看过
Hey, did you ever see
扒窃的教学视频
one of those instructional videos about pickpocketing?
你只要稍微声东击西一下
All you have to do is create one slight misdirection,
就什么都能偷到手 比如这把枪
and you can steal just about anything, like this gun.
别担心 弗朗西斯
Hey, don't worry about it, Francis.
我不会伤害别人的
I'm not gonna hurt anyone, okay?
不好意思 各位 我要抢劫
Excuse me, everyone. I'm robbing the place.
不好意思
Sorry.
请保持冷静
Just try to stay calm.
你现在可以按无声警报了
You can hit the silent alarm now.
你希望我按警报吗
You want me to hit the alarm?
打电♥话♥给联调局 找丽贝卡·哈里斯
Call the FBI, too, ask for Rebecca Harris.
告诉她布莱恩·芬奇刚刚持枪走进了这里
Tell her Brian Finch just walked in here with a gun.
外面围了很多人吧
There's a lot of people out there, huh?
你在这儿干什么 布莱恩
What are we doing here, Brian?
你知道亚当·哈尼卡特
Did you know that Adam Honeycutt
在这家银行处理业务吗
does his banking here?
他去曼彻斯特里德时
He had to fill out financial disclosure forms
得填财务状况表
when he came over to Manchester-Reid.
我读过了
I read it all.
他告诉我他的公♥寓♥里没有NZT
He told me he doesn't keep any NZT in his apartment,
但是这里的经理说
but according to the manager here,
他在楼下有一个保险箱
he has a safety deposit box downstairs.
我们去看看那里面有什么
Let's go see what's inside.
看看那块表
Look at that watch.
看到了吗
You see that?
是伊莱·华福特的血迹
That's Eli Whitford's blood.
我看到了
I see it.
既然这样 我投降了
Well, in that case, I surrender.
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表