剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
你不像他们 你不是士兵
没错
Nyet.
那就放了我
这些人要杀我
别靠近囚犯
Hey. Stand clear of the prisoner.
我的通讯兵呢
Where's my comms guy?
你知道的
Uh, you know.
被使命召唤去了
Call of duty.
行了 我们和
Yeah, well, we're about done
我们的朋友谈完了 好吗
chatting with our friend, all right?
得送他走了
Gonna take a walk.
送他走 为什么
A walk? Why?
如果你再问我
If you ask me again,
那我不如把你也送走
I might just give you the answer.
你不想那样的
You don't want that.
别插手
Stand down.
你很快就能回家了
You'll be home soon.
我觉得他们要动手了
Yo, I think they're gonna do it now.
放松 我搞得定
Relax, I got this.
凯勒曼
Hey! Kellerman!
我告诉你了
I told you.
别当别人面叫真名
No names in front of...
你干了什么
What did you do?
你为什么这么做 有人会来
Why did you do that? There are people coming.
没人会来
There's no one coming.
我没叫人
I didn't call anybody.
凯勒曼带我们来审讯巴萨耶夫
Kellerman took us out here to interrogate Basayev,
然后杀了他
then kill him.
我和佩特洛夫有自己的计划
Me and Petrov have our own plan.
我们要卖♥♥掉他赚一千万
We're gonna sell him for $10 million.
你还活着是因为你是无敌金刚[电视剧人物]
You're alive 'cause you're the Six Million Dollar Man,
你是我们的保险措施
and that makes you our insurance policy.
我们计划徒步离开 神不知鬼不觉
We plan to hike out of here, quick and quiet,
但如果有什么不测呢
but if anything goes south?
他们也不会向你开炮
No way they drop artillery on you.
你早就知道
So you knew.
从我们待在这林子里开始
This whole time we've been out here,
你就知道你会杀他
you knew you were gonna kill him.
你要是拖累我们
You slow us down...
做出任何令我紧张的举动
do anything to make me nervous,
那我宁愿没有保险
I'm more than willing to go without insurance.
别耍花招...
Play nice...
等我们出去就放了你
when we get out of here, we'll cut you loose.
放了你
Cut you loose?
你真的信吗
Do you really believe that?
丽贝卡 怎么
Rebecca? What?
我不会总是变成另一个你
I'm not always going to be a version of you.
你的NZT药效就快没了 你需要建议
Your NZT is wearing off and you need advice.
我很乐意给你建议
I'm happy to give it.
住在你脑海里
Or the version of me
另一个我很乐意给你建议
that lives inside of your head is happy to give it.
布莱恩 我得说实话
But, Brian, I have to be honest:
我希望你别想象我穿这种衣服
I wish you didn't dress me like this.
但你可以扮成斯隆
But you get to be Sloane.
《春天不是读书天》主角的女友
斯隆最棒了
Sloane's the best.
这些人会杀了你
These people are going to kill you.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
我知道你知道 因为你就是我
I know you know it, because you're me.
他们不会放了你
They are not going to cut you loose.
如果你不采取措施
And if you don't do something,
就会死在森林里
you are gonna die in these woods.
我口袋里还有一颗药
I still got that one pill in my pocket.
但就算吃了药
But even on the pill,
你也放不倒两个训练有素的士兵吧
I don't think you can take two trained soldiers.
而你离森林边界还有很长距离
And you are a long way from the edge of the woods.
你有更好的主意吗
You got a better idea?
这又不是在演《兄弟连》
This is not a Band of Brothers moment.
这两名雇佣兵可是为了分一千万美金
We're talking about two mercenaries who murdered their boss
而杀了自己的老板
so they could split $10 million.
让他俩反♥目♥
Turn one against the other.
即使我能让他们俩反♥目♥
No, but see, even if I can pull that off,
可仍会留下一个荷枪实弹的人
that leaves one heavily armed dude still standing.
你也有武器
You have a weapon, too.
记得卡梅伦说到NZT时的样子吗
Remember the way that Cameron was talking about NZT?
如果他知道你还有药 一定会想要
If he knew you had a pill, he'd be dying to take it.
对 没错
Okay, great.
把他变成高智商超级战士
So we make him into a highly intelligent super soldier.
计划不错啊 钱妞
That's an awesome plan, Sloane.
向你致敬
I mean, hats off to you.
我希望物理定律
I wish the laws of physics
允许我现在掐死你
would allow me to strangle you right now.
你有一粒他想要的药
You have a pill that he wants.
记得吃了美洲商陆浆果后
Remember the book that you read
读过的那本书吗
after you ate the pokeweed berries?
茄科
颠茄
你要我毒害他
You want me to poison him.
你是让我杀人吗
You're asking me to kill someone?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
但没错
I really am.
我希望你活着
But I want you to live.
所以那些人必须死
Which means these guys have to die.
这小东西能防蚊
Little something to keep the mosquitoes away.
一个小问题
Quick question.
你真觉得那家伙
Does your buddy over there really strike you
会愿意平分钱吗
as a fifty-fifty split type of guy?
你说巴萨耶夫值一千万美金
You said Basayev's worth $10 million to someone.
我想你们肯定会分钱
I'm guessing you guys are doing some kind of split.
但如果我对那些寡言 疯狂
But if I know my quiet, psycho,
极度渴望拥抱的雇佣兵看法没错
in-desperate-need-of-a-hug mercenary types,
到最后还能分到钱才奇怪
I'd be surprised if there winds up being a split at all.
他已经让你杀了自己老大
He already got you to shoot your boss.
巴萨耶夫被捆牢了
Basayev's all bound up.
他为什么不自己把赏金全拿了
Why wouldn't he just keep the entire bounty for himself?
我们说好了的
We made a deal.
说是说好了
Oh, you made a deal.
你们还握了手吧
Okay. You shake on it?
那还真靠得住 当我没说
Well, that's ironclad. Forget I said anything.
当然
Of course,
你可以解决他
you could take him out.
自己当一次赢家
Walk away a winner for once.
我需要他
I need him.
他能联♥系♥海♥洛♥因♥贩子
He's got the connect to the heroin traffickers
而那毒贩能带巴萨耶夫回去领赏
who are gonna bring Basayev back to the guy with the money.
没错 你需要他
Yeah, you need him.
可他需要你吗
Does he need you?
听着 伙计
Listen, man.
我的药效就快消失了
My pill's about to wear off,
但我还有一粒
but I've got one more.
一直就在我兜里
It's been in my pocket this entire time.
你若是干掉翻译官 我就吃药
If you get rid of the translator, I'll take it.
想办法将巴萨耶夫交给
It can't be that hard to figure out a way
他的仇家也不是什么难事
to get Basayev to the people that want him.
那可是一千万啊 都是你的
That's $10 million. All for you.
要么就按他的计划来
Or whatever your pal has planned.
头上罩着个黑罩子
You can't see much of the woods
阿勒格尼群岛荒野保护区
没办法看清林子中的情况
when you've got a black bag over your head.
但如果能把绳子弄松
But if you work the tie loose,
就能看到脚下生长了什么
you can see what's growing at your feet.
比如说 茄属植物的浆果
Stuff like... nightshade berries.
多谢你啊 丹辅♥导♥员
Thank you, Counselor Dan.
似乎你们是想让我
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表