剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
所以你如何决定 布莱恩
So what's it gonna be, Brian?
你准备好成为大人物了吗
You ready to become somebody who matters?
布莱恩现在很迷茫
Brian is lost in the world...
不许动 举起手来
Don't move. Hands in the air.
我能相信他会嗑药
...and I can believe that he is mixed up with this drug.
不好意思 各位 我要抢劫
Excuse me, everyone, I'm robbing the place.
-你♥爸♥以前是律师 对吧 -没错
- Your dad used to be an attorney, right? - Yeah.
所以如果你想跟他谈 为什么不雇他呢
If you want to talk to him, why don't you hire him?
你和我们达成了协议
You made a deal with us,
但还是有权请律师
but you're still entitled to an attorney.
你觉得老爸昨晚有些奇怪吗
Did you think Dad was acting strange last night?
他仍然怀疑
I... think he's still a little suspicious
你是如何得到这一切的
about how you got here.
爸爸
Dad?
把真♥相♥告诉你太危险了
It is dangerous if I tell you the truth.
我不在乎 我愿意为你而死
I don't care. I would die for you.
有一种药
There is a drug,
叫作NZT
and it's called NZT.
现在
吃了它 我的大脑就
And when I take it, my brain is, like...
爸爸 我得吃了它才能形容给你听
Aw, Dad, I'd have to be on it to describe it to you.
你为什么不试着说一下
Why don't you try.
我变成了我一直想要成为的那个我
I'm the version of myself that I've always wanted to be.
我变成了你一直期待的那个我
I'm the version of myself that you've always wanted me to be.
我整个被释放了 我们聊了
I'm unlocked... We talked for...
我也不知道聊了多久
I don't know how long it was, actually.
我忘记了时间
I lost track of time.
我和他说了很多
I told him a lot,
但没告诉他参议员摩拉
but he's still in the dark about Senator Morra,
这样做对我们两人都好
which is definitely better for both of us.
让他真正回到我的生活中感觉很棒
It felt so good to have him back in my life in a real way.
直到最后 我都感觉很棒
It felt good, that is... right up until the end.
布莱恩 我们得让你从中脱身
Brian, we need to get you out of this.
可我现在受他们控制
Well, they kind of have me over a barrel.
这就是问题所在
That's the whole point.
不 不 他们想让你相信
No. No, they want you to believe that
你现在受他们控制
you're over a barrel.
我们来分♥析♥一下 好吗
So let's just take a look what's happening here, okay?
你是某个秘密且非法的临床试验的
You're the sole subject of a secret
唯一实验对象
and probably illegal clinical trial.
天知道那个药对你有什么影响
God knows what that drug is doing to your body.
-我没事啊 -你知道吗 布莱恩
- I feel fine. - But you know what, Brian?
不会没事的
This is not gonna work out well.
结果会很糟糕
It's gonna work out badly.
因为秘密总会被揭晓
Because nothing stays secret.
到时你可能会
And you're probably gonna wind up...
你可能会坐牢
you're probably gonna wind up in jail.
或者说 如果那些
Or if any those guys whose...
铤而走险的人
asses are on the line...
认为可以把问题扼杀在摇篮中
think that they can nip this problem in the bud,
你会死的
you'll wind up dead.
想象这是一个梯子
Think of this as a ladder,
而你在梯子最下面
and you're at the bottom of this ladder.
这一切一旦泄露
Once all this information comes out,
一旦曝光 梯子上的每一阶横木
once it comes to light, every rung on that ladder
都会拒绝为下面一阶负责
is gonna disavow the rung below...
到时候没有人会在乎布莱恩·芬奇
and nobody is gonna give a damn about Brian Finch.
忆往昔
怎么又停下来了
Come on, what's the hold up now?
迪茨要我们在天黑前到那个屋顶
Aw, Dietz wants us on that rooftop by nightfall.
我们再这样走走停停
We keep getting held up like this,
我们就到不了了
we ain't never gonna get there.
那边是怎么回事
What's going on up there?!
路上有一个包 检查一下
Checking something out-- bag on the road.
赶紧的
Let's go!
两年之后
我去 老兄
Holy crap, man.
你真的是个老探员吗
You're really a full-blown agent?
不好意思 是特别探员
Special agent, thank you very much.
恭喜你 兄弟 这是你应得的
Congrats, brother-- you deserve it.
他们会接受残疾人的工作申请吗
They taking applications from the... differently abled?
放轻松 兄弟 我知道不会
Relax, man. I already know they don't.
不管怎样你有工作了
You already have a job anyway.
给货架上货 每小时十二块
Packing shelves. $12 an hour.
至少克里斯汀
At least Kristen's...
在医院加额外的班赚钱
pulling extra shifts at the hospital.
我们才能住得这么好
Only way we can afford this palace.
你会找到满意的工作的
You're gonna find your thing.
我说真的
Seriously.
九年之后
所以你用你的思维就能控制它
So you just think and it moves?
它和我大脑运动皮层无线连接 所以
It's got a wireless connection to my motor cortex, so I...
我只要想一想要让它干什么
I just think about what I want it to do...
不可思议
That's incredible.
这还不是最妙的
Not even the best part.
现在我要 我要闭上我的眼睛
Look, I'm gonna... I'm gonna close my eyes now.
来 碰我一根手指
Go ahead and... touch one of my fingers.
是无名指
It's the ring finger.
我的手和手臂上有压力传感器
There are pressure sensors on the arm and hand
连接到我大脑的感觉皮层
connected to my sensory cortex.
所以你可以感觉到事物
So you can feel things?
这是个美丽新世界 兄弟
It's a brave new world, brother.
我 我知道你找了关系
Look, I... I know you pulled strings
让我参加这东西的试用
to get me into the beta test.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我写了一封信而已
I wrote a letter.
之后都是你自己争取来的
After that, it was all you.
那个 我
Well, I was, uh...
我昨晚和克里斯汀聊过了
I was talking to Kristen last night.
我可能会 重新读书
I think I might... go back to school,
拿一个教师的学位
get a degree in teaching.
想象下孩子们会有什么反应
Imagine what those kids will think,
新老师带着终结者手臂走进教室
new teacher walks in the room with a Terminator arm?
如今
911 请问你的具体♥位♥置在哪
911. What is the exact location of your emergency?
我在我的公♥寓♥里 我觉得她死了
I'm in my apartment. I think she's dead.
克里斯汀死了
Kristen's dead.
我们应该看看二十四小时监控
I think we should look into 24-hour surveillance.
打给马丁内斯 确保他有充足的人力
Get Martinez on the horn, make sure he has the resources
保证全天工作
to go round the clock.
可能是他打来的 我是鲍伊
This might be him. This is Boyle.
什么
What?
等等 等等 别急
Wait, wait, wait. Slow down.
不 告诉我到底发生了什么
No. Tell me exactly what happened.
你是说 帮鲍伊的忙
A favor for Boyle, you say?
快告诉我
Do tell.
好吧 有点严重啊
Okay. This is serious.
鲍伊曾和一个叫亚伦·肖的人一起服役
Boyle served with a ranger named Aaron Shaw.
昨晚 肖因为涉嫌杀害他的妻子被逮捕
Last night, Shaw was arrested for murdering his wife.
纽约警局认为他把她掐死了
The NYPD claims he choked her to death.
亚伦声称自己是无辜的 他有
Aaron claims he didn't do it. He has...
你大概可以称之为不在场证明
...I guess what you could call an alibi.
是什么
What is it?
逮捕他的警探
The NYPD detectives
显然对他的故事嗤之以鼻
who arrested him are apparently laughing at his story,
因此 鲍伊想看看你能不能帮忙
so... Boyle wants to see if you can help.
好吧 他的不在场证明是什么
Well, what's his alibi?
你应该让亚伦亲口告诉你
I think you should hear it straight from Aaron.
艾克 上酒
Ike. Chaser.
老兄
Hey, brother.
这就是我一直跟你提起的那个人
So, this is the guy I was telling you about...
布莱恩·芬奇
Brian Finch.
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表