剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
A sophisticated hacker
就把代码放着让我们找到吗
just leaving her code out for us to find?
也许她没想过我们会找她
Maybe she never thought we'd come looking for her.
我觉得今晚可以查查那些网站
I thought you could dig around those sites tonight,
看有没有线索能证明她和那啥有关
see if there's anything else that can link her to...
你想说"机器手末日"的吧
You know you wanted to say "Arm-ageddon."
我看到了
I saw it.
你差点就说出来了
I saw you almost say it.
说出来吧
Just say it.
...那些罪行
...the crimes.
怎么这么急
Hey, what's the rush?
你要赶去哪里吗
Do you have to be anywhere?
现在是...
It's, you know...
啤酒时间
beer o'clock.
或者吸点什么
Or we have smokables.
但作为联邦探员 你多半不感兴趣
Which, as a federal agent, probably doesn't interest you.
怎么了
What is it?
什么意思
Uh... what do you mean?
你通常说"啤酒时间"
You usually say "Beer o'clock"
是想谈些事情
when you want to talk about something.
我跟我爸坦白了
I told my dad about all this.
我在联调局的工作 NZT
My gig at the FBI, NZT,
全部事情
the whole shebang.
你说过我可以雇他当我律师 是吧
You told me that I could hire him as my attorney, remember?
好吧
Well...
他的反应跟我预料的不一样
he did not react like I had expected.
他建议我退出
I mean, he thinks that I need out.
他觉得他能做到
He thinks that he can make that happen.
我只用...
I just have to...
录些视频 公开一切
go on video and talk about everything.
你在想办法退出吗
Are you looking for a way out?
不 问题就在这 我没有
No. That's the thing. I'm not.
那你跟他直说
Well, just tell him that.
我做不到 我们会回到...
I can't. We'll be back...
这件事他很上心
I mean, he's so gung ho on this.
这会让我们...
And that'll put us back...
回到原点
right at square one,
关系又会变得很奇怪
where things are weird and...
很陌生
and estranged...
不 这不一样
No, this is different.
关系变陌生是因为你之前骗了他
Things were estranged because you were lying to him.
他现在知道了真♥相♥
Now he knows the truth.
我想是吧
That's right, I guess.
你不习惯违背你♥爸♥的意愿 是吧
You're not used to disagreeing with your father, are you?
布莱恩 你成年了
Brian, you're an adult.
如果他想成为你生活的一部分
If he's gonna be in your life,
那他就得尊重你的选择
he has to respect your choices.
你会明白的
He'll come around.
她说得很简单
She made it sound so simple.
几乎和想到埃伦·康就是机器手末日的
Almost as simple as figuring out that Ellen Kang
背后凶手一样简单
was the one behind Arm-ageddon.
艾克 你有花时间
Ike, have you spent much time
考虑过给自己找替罪羊
thinking about the idea of a patsy?
表面上是这样
I know how it looks.
代码在我电脑上 但我发誓不是我♥干♥的
The code was on my computer, but I swear I didn't do it.
抱歉 他
I'm sorry. He, uh,
坚持让我们马上递给你们
insisted I pass you this right away.
不是埃伦干的 我也不是闹着玩的
跟钱有关 应该说是很大一笔
It was about the money-- quite a bit of it, actually.
我只是想不通
I mean, I just couldn't get over the fact
抓到埃伦·康怎么这么简单
that catching Ellen Kang seemed so easy.
简直易如反掌 对吧
It was, like, too easy. Right?
她隐藏或加密代码的技术
I mean, wouldn't she have done a better job
就那么拙劣吗
hiding or encrypting her work?
简直得来全不费工夫
It was almost as if we caught the tail end of an alley-oop.
于是我开始想有没有可能
So I started to wonder if it was possible to profit
通过机器手末日事件获利
from the events of Arm-ageddon.
我稍微调查了
I had a little look-see
昨天交易活动的内♥幕♥
behind yesterday's trading activities...
你黑进了纽约证券交易所吗
Did you hack the New York Stock Exchange?
我只是稍微瞄了一下幕后
I just took a little peek behind the curtain.
反正没啥损失
No harm, no foul.
行吗
Okay?
行
Okay.
如你所料 和机器手项目有关的
So, as you'd expect, most stock of companies
大部分公♥司♥的股票
affiliated with the Prosthetics Project
在机器手末日事件后遭受重创
took a huge hit after Arm-ageddon.
但这家空壳公♥司♥
But the shell company,
夏娃之母
Eve's Mother,
卖♥♥空拥有克雷恩公♥司♥的集团的股票
made a handsome profit by shorting the stock
而攫取了高额收益
of the conglomerate that owns Carreon.
约四千万美元
About $40 million.
就好像在夏娃之母幕后的人
It's almost as if the person behind Eve's Mother
知道将会发生什么一样
knew what was gonna happen.
那是谁
Who's that?
通常来说很难确定
Normally it'd be impossible to say,
因为这个空壳公♥司♥在开曼群岛
since the shell corporation is based in the Cayman Islands,
默认情况下并不受我们的法律制约
and by default not subject to any of our laws...
但你已经调查过了吗
But you had a little look-see?
我不用调查
I didn't have to.
昨天我在阅读巧手公♥司♥
Yesterday, when I read all the employee
所有员工及承包商资料时
and contractor files at CRAFT,
注意到一份申请文书
I noticed one of them had an application essay that mentioned
里面提到了申请者第一项编程工作
the applicant's very first programming effort--
就是夏娃之母
Eve's Mother.
女士们先生们 这位是肯尼·苏迈达
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Kenny Sumida,
夏娃之母的创始人 克雷恩中层雇员
progenitor of Eve's Mother and midlevel employee at Carreon.
你认为他陷害了自己的老板并获利数百万吗
So you think this guy set up his boss and made millions doing it?
没错
I do.
那他也是杀害克里斯汀的凶手
Then he's Kristen's killer, too.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
我绕过肯尼的防火墙
I poked around behind Kenny's firewall--
发现过去几天他窃取了五个不同的身份
he stole five different identities over the past few days,
你知道这些身份有什么共同点吗
and you know what they all have in common?
科纳克里 几内亚
他们都在昨晚从肯尼迪国际机场
They all had flights departing JFK last night,
迪拜 阿♥拉♥伯联合酋长国
莫斯科 俄♥罗♥斯♥
乘坐航♥班♥到达无引渡国家
each to non-extradition countries.
河内 越南
所以肯尼选了他们
That's why Kenny picked them.
培亚 佛得角
按照你的说法
Working under your theory that
他假冒了其中一个身份
he assumed one of these identities,
那他可能在这些国家中任何一个
he could be in any one of these countries.
若是再加上中转航♥班♥
And then if you add in connecting flights...
他现在可能在世界上任何地方
He could be anywhere in the world right now.
肯尼·苏迈达到底在哪儿
Where in the world is Kenny Sumida?
原来比在肯尼迪国际机场赶飞机还要糟的事
So it turns out the only thing worse than trying to catch a flight at JFK
是想要抓住一名
is trying to catch a suspect
在肯尼迪国际机场赶飞机的嫌犯
trying to catch a flight at JFK.
那地方太混乱了
The place is a madhouse,
在昨晚的人潮中寻找肯尼·苏迈达
and finding Kenny Sumida in last night's crowd
就跟玩"沃尔多在哪里"一样
really is like playing Where's Waldo?
在一张人山人海的图片中找出一个特定人物
我找到了其中三名被肯尼窃取身份的乘客
I did spot three out of the five passengers Kenny hacked,
这样就排除了三个城市
so that ruled out three of the five cities.
好了 肯尼要去佛得角或者迪拜
Okay, Kenny's headed to Cape Verde or Dubai.
虽然现在是佛得角最美的季节
Now, Cape Verde is beautiful this time of year,
但我猜肯尼会在世界的购物中心
but my guess is Kenny's gonna blow some of his new cash
挥霍一下他的财富
in the shopping capital of the world.
我们刚从要去迪拜的乘客那儿得到消息
We just heard from the passenger who was headed to Dubai.
航♥空♥公♥司♥发短♥信♥给他说航♥班♥取消了
The airline texted him that the flight was canceled.
肯定是肯尼发的短♥信♥
I'll bet you Kenny sent that text.
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表