剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
我提交了他所有的病历
I turned over all records of his treatment.
是你想让别人看的所有病历
All the records you wanted to share, at least.
你们真的怀疑我
You really think I did this?
我们想了解下"抱抱"发生时你的行踪
We'd like to know where you were on the dates of the huggings.
以便排除某些可能
Just so we can rule things out.
没问题
Happily.
我的记录都很细致
I keep meticulous records.
证物室
Evidence Control.
联调局安保最为严密的地方
One of the most secure areas of the FBI,
就是为了专门防止
designed expressly to prevent anyone
有人做我将要做的事
from doing what I'm about to do.
证物调取申请表
这是证物调取申请表
This is an Evidence Request Form
上面是伪造的特别探员亚瑟·文斯签名
with a fake signature from Special Agent Arthur Vance.
又加入清单里
Add it to the list.
加入♥联♥调局后违反的法律
我得辩解一下
In my defense, there are a lot
法律中仍有很多愚蠢的条文
of ridiculous laws still on the books.
知道吗 在纽约
Did you know that in New York,
周日仍然不能带着
a person may not walk around on Sundays
"冰淇淋蛋筒"上街
with an ice cream cone in his pocket, still?
-证件 -这里
- I.D.? - Oh, you bet ya.
我伪造了亚瑟·文斯探员的证件和档案
I whipped up an I.D. and a profile for Agent Arthur Vance.
我可能多写了一些赞誉之词
I may have given him a few commendations.
亚瑟·文斯
文斯探员 工作记录令人刮目相看啊
That's quite an impressive service record, Agent Vance.
做好本职工作罢了
Oh, just doing my part.
请在这里稍等
If you'll just wait right here,
我去拿你需要的东西
I'll be right back with your items.
我就在这儿等
Here I shall remain.
从他停止打字开始
From the moment he stops typing,
到电脑进入屏保
I've got about 30 seconds until the security screen
有大概三十秒的时间
comes back and locks me out.
第一步 计算机不要进入屏保
Step one-- don't get locked out of the computer.
搞定
Check.
第二步 清除我来过这儿的记录
Step two-- erase any evidence that I was here.
系统太多问题了
Oops, these systems can get so buggy.
丽贝卡·哈里斯来电
纽约精神记忆研究所
哈德逊大学
是我
Hey, it's me.
我知道你在你父亲那儿
I know you're with your dad,
不过吉尔罗伊这儿没什么进展
but Gilroy was a bust.
所有"抱抱"发生时他都有不在场证据
He has alibis for all the huggings.
我和鲍伊会再去证实 但看起来没什么希望
Boyle and I will confirm, but it doesn't look good.
他那么确信
He was so sure.
没错 不过还是应该查一下这些不在场证据
Yeah, we should still run down the alibis, though.
你介意回去时去趟布鲁克林吗
Look, do you mind if we swing through Brooklyn on the way back?
"回去时"吗
"On the way back"?
我想去核实一些事
I want to check something out.
好的
All right.
我一定要调取最近热点案件的证物
Make sure to request evidence from a current, high-profile case.
那样的证物总是放在有多重保障的地方
They keep that stuff behind extra security.
给了我更多的时间
Buys me some time.
该死
Damn it.
纽扣
The button.
你真是注意细节啊 桑兹
Great attention to detail, Sands.
可能去洗手间了
Bathroom break, maybe.
或者系统崩溃了
Or system's down.
有人吗
Hello?
我去左边
I got the left.
什么情况
What was that?
丽贝卡 这边
Reb, over here.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
能帮下忙吗 我被锁住了
Can you give me a hand? I'm locked in.
系统又出问题了
The system malfunctioned again.
信♥号♥♥也很差
And the service in here sucks.
我还是想拿到那件衣服
I still want to get that coat.
能跟我解释一下这到底是怎么回事吗 芬奇
You want to tell me what the hell is going on here, Finch?
霍华德·吉尔罗伊打电♥话♥给我
I got a call from Howard Gilroy
说联调局指控他是"连环抱抱魔"
that the FBI is accusing him of being a serial hugger,
然后我还发现你去拜访过安德烈·汉南
and then I find out you're hanging out with Andre Hannan?
我不知道你以为
Now, I don't know what kind of stunt
你在耍什么花招
you think you're pulling here,
但如果你搞糟了
but if you screw this up for me,
我发誓我会灭了你 该死的
I swear I will end you, damn it!
我会一直跟你玩儿"牛仔与印第安人"
I will freaking play Cowboys and Indians with you
直到把你"抱"睡着
until I cuddle you to sleep.
听清楚了吗 芬奇
Do you hear me, Finch?
听清楚了吗
Do you hear me?!
早上纳兹接到了大卫·英格兰德的电♥话♥
Naz got a call from David Englander this morning.
我也接到了
Yeah. Me, too.
他很生气
He was kind of mad.
也不能全怪他
Well, can you blame him?
我们要推♥翻♥成就他职业生涯的案子
We're trying to unravel the case that made his career.
至少是他的作家生涯
As an author, at least.
而且我们做得也不够好
And we're not doing the best job.
吉尔罗伊的不在场证明很充分
Gilroy's alibis checked out.
他不可能是"抱抱魔"
There's no way he's the hugger.
那安德烈·汉南的头又怎么解释
But what about Andre Hannan's head?
他还能从哪儿得来那个伤疤
I mean, where else would he get that scar?
我不知道
I don't know.
即便是吉尔罗伊做的
But even if Gilroy did incept him,
他也不在"抱抱"现场
he wasn't at the huggings.
那他怎么知道发生了什么
So how could he know what happened?
如果是别人告诉他的呢
What if somebody told him?
-谁 -我不知道
- Who? - Well, I don't know yet.
但吉尔罗伊不只是研究者
But we know Gilroy wasn't just a researcher.
他还是执业的精神病医生
He was also a practicing psychiatrist.
他有病人 比如安德烈
I mean, he had patients, like Andre
还有其他人 对吗
and... other people, too, right?
你认为是他别的病人吗
You think it was another one of his patients?
还有比向自己的精神病医生诉说"抱抱"
What better place to confess to huggings
更好的地方吗
than your psychiatrist?
医生和病人之间的保密协议
With the doctor-patient privilege?
不主动上报♥警♥方是一回事
It's one thing not to report it.
但你觉得吉尔罗伊还主动
But you think Gilroy was actively trying
帮助"连环抱抱魔"掩盖罪行吗
to help a serial hugger cover?
为什么
Why?
一切皆有原因啊
Why does anyone do anything?
欲望 金钱
Lust, money.
时不时的反♥社♥会♥
Occasional sociopathy.
说到钱
Speaking of money,
纽约精神记忆研究所
the New York Mind and Memory Institute
的确刚得到一笔五亿美金的投资
did just get a $500 million investment.
真的吗
Really?
鲍伊在调查吉尔罗伊的不在场证据时
Yeah. Boyle found an article
找到了相关报道
when he was checking out Gilroy's alibis.
谁投的钱
Who was it from?
亚历山大·贝尔
Alexander Bale.
那个搞技术的啊
Oh, yeah, the tech guy, right?
纽约精神记忆研究所得到亚历山大·贝尔的创纪录投资
他一定认为吉尔罗伊很了不起
Wow, he must think a lot of Gilroy
否则不会给他五亿美元
to give him half a billion dollars.
不知道他们怎么认识的
Wonder how he knows him.
也许贝尔是他的病人
Maybe Bale's a patient of his.
我们去查查
That's what we need to find out.
祝你好运 因为贝尔不会告诉你的
Well, good luck, because Bale's not gonna tell you
吉尔罗伊也没义务告诉你
and-and Gilroy doesn't have to.
医生和病人间的保密协议
Doctor-patient privilege.
我或许有个办法能绕过它
I actually may know a way around that.
我叫麦克·艾克森
Hi. My name is Mike Ikerson
我有很多破坏性的欲望 需要马上治疗
and I require immediate treatment for many destructive urges.
吉尔罗伊医生有空吗
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表