剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
of invisible super-spyware lurking on our systems?
等我想明白它是什么 就不再隐形了
It's only invisible till I figure out what it looks like.
他每次这样
Once he gets like this,
最好就让他埋头忙个痛快
it's usually best to just let him work it out of his system.
最后要么会有所发现
He'll either make progress or...
要么干脆就睡着了
...he'll eventually go to sleep.
其实吧 我现在感觉有点累了
Actually, I think I'm all out of steam for today.
需要咖啡吗
Need some coffee?
咖啡也没用
Yeah, that's not gonna cut it.
寻找间谍软件还是等到下一次服用NZT吧
Project Spyware would have to wait until my next dose of NZT,
我还有点私事要办
and I had a little personal business to attend to.
是给我的吗
That for me?
参议员的外套 血液里含有NZT的那件
Senator's coat. The real one. With NZT in the blood.
一切顺利吗
Everything go smooth?
挺好的
All good.
这不是闲聊 伙计
This isn't a chat, mate.
这是任务汇报
It's a debrief.
没人看见我
No one saw me.
我只和证物室的一个人说过话
I had to talk to one guy in the Evidence Unit,
但我想办法把他困在了贮藏室里
but I set it up so he got trapped in the locker
然后趁机调换
while I made the switch.
监控和书面记录我都处理好了
I took care of the cameras and the paper trail.
什么问题都没有
We're all good.
那么在联调局看来
So as far as the FBI's concerned,
这件事到此为止了吗
the matter's closed?
NZT检测结果为阴性
The NZT tests came back negative.
那这件事结束了吗
Then the matter's closed?
天啊 结束了 彻底结束了
God! Yes! The matter is closed.
哥们你干什么
Ouch, dude!
这是你的药剂
It's your booster.
是你应得的
You earned it.
你真打算去自然历史博物馆
You're actually going in the Natural History Museum?
有一场易洛魁农耕技术的演讲
There's a lecture on Iroquois farming techniques.
我想邀请你一起去 可惜票卖♥♥光了
I'd invite you, but it's sold out.
这里有冰草汁 甘蓝拌梨冰沙 还有椰子汁
We've got wheatgrass, kale and pear smoothie, and coconut water.
我希望给你些健康的选择 现在流感多发
I wanted to give you some healthy options. It's flu season.
如果你生病了 这个部门会停摆的
This place will fall apart if you get sick.
不 我并不是当黑客上了瘾
No, I'm not turning into a serial hacker.
但是几周前我学来的编程技巧
But those programming skills I picked up a few weeks ago,
在检测间谍软件的时候还挺实用的
kind of handy when analyzing spyware.
虽然你可能有兴趣看看我的新保镖能讨好我
And while you may enjoy seeing the lengths my new bodyguard
到什么程度 但是你我都知道
is willing to go to, you know and I know
看别人滚键盘是挺无聊的
that watching someone mash keys is boring.
所以给你看段二哈说"我爱你"的小视频
So here's some Vines of the dog Mishka saying "I love you."
我爱你 我爱你 我爱你
I love you! I love you! I love you!
在掌握了间谍软件的基本知识之后
After I got a handle on spyware basics
我对间谍软件进行了反向工程
I reverse-engineered what the spyware should look like
然后发给了昆廷
and sent it off to Quentin.
-好了 斯派克 -好的
- Oh, man, Spike. - Oh, sure.
稍后继续
We'll continue.
来自昆廷的新消息
我想我找到了
原来我真的成功了
All around, I was killing it.
我们发现了间谍软件
Now that we had the spyware,
丽贝卡和鲍伊就有了足够的证据
Rebecca and Boyle had enough evidence
去捉拿间谍本人了
to take down the spy himself.
而我都能想象得到当时的情形
And I can only imagine how that went.
如果三十秒之内突不进去 他就跑了
If we're not inside in 30 seconds, we'll lose him.
门上有陷阱
The door's booby-trapped.
如果我们剪错了线
If we don't cut the right wire,
你我就都活不成了
we could lose our lives.
没时间了 选一条吧
Yeah, well, we're out of time. Pick one.
没有红线 绿线也没有
No red wires. No green wires.
什么线都没有
No wires of any kind.
我们对他出示了搜查令
We served him a warrant,
找到了他的电脑 悄没声地就把他逮捕了
found his computer and then took him in quietly.
基本上每次都是这样
That's pretty much how it happens every time.
你们的工作在我脑子里
Does it ever bother you guys
要比真实世界里精彩得多 你们就不烦吗
that your jobs are more interesting in my head than real life?
他的名字是比尔·坎伯
His name is Bill Cumber.
他一直在向中国
This guy has been feeding China
提供美国国防技术的机密情报
classified information on U.S. Defense technology.
但我们认为不是他杀的埃洛伊塞
Yeah, but we don't think he killed Eloise.
他去州北看望姐姐去了
He was upstate visiting his sister.
你知道吗 我实在是
You know, it is hard for me
不习惯在这个房♥间里谈公事
to get used to the idea of doing work in this room.
趁早习惯吧
Get used to it--
这也是你的总部 享受吧
it's your headquarters, too. Enjoy.
享乐
坎伯告诉我们埃洛伊塞
Cumber told us that Eloise
也不像我们以为的那么无辜
wasn't as clean as we thought she was.
工作中
显然他在她电脑上植入的间谍软件
Evidently, the spyware that he planted in her computer
也会记录键盘输入内容
recorded keystrokes.
她被杀当晚正在谈一桩大交易
She was negotiating a big deal the night that she died.
哪种交易
What kind of deal?
我们找不到买♥♥家的名字
We couldn't find the buyer's name,
享乐
我甚至不确定她知道买♥♥家的名字
and I'm not even sure that she knew the buyer's name.
但无论她当时在卖♥♥什么 她只用数字代替
But whatever she was selling, she only referred to it by number.
可能是一种密♥码♥吗
Maybe some type of code?
不 我们
No. We...
我们昨天看到了这些数字
we saw these numbers yesterday.
每个意识文档都有自己的小保险箱 对吧
Now... now, each mind-file has its own little vault, right?
那里
Uh... there.
B718-Q39502
B718-Q39502.
这是坎伯给我们的第一串数字 是吧
That's the first combination Cumber gave us, right?
是一个叫彼得·道的 一位顶尖数学家
It belongs to a Peter Tao. A top mathematician.
是空的
It's empty.
你试试...
Here, try...
X134-M30556
X134-M30556.
格雷森·杜蒙
Grayson Dumont.
天体物理学家
An astrophysicist.
也是空的 好吧
Well, it's empty. All right...
E877-F67845
E877-F67845,
A985-M28302 空的
uh, A985-M28302, Empty.
P256-T21453 空的
P256-T21453, empty.
慢着
Wait.
什么
What?
那是我
That's me.
埃洛伊塞在卖♥♥意识文档吗
So Eloise was selling mind-files?
客房♥服务
Room service.
你的咖啡
Coffee for you.
斯派克是不是太努力了
Is Spike trying too hard?
可能吧 但我不会告诉他
Maybe. I'm not gonna tell him that.
麻烦让一下
Excuse me.
-谢谢 -不谢
- Thanks. - Yeah.
我得仔细思考谋杀埃洛伊塞的凶手和动机
I needed to focus on who murdered Eloise Carlisle and why.
有人发现了她在卖♥♥意识文档吗
Did someone discover she was selling mind-files?
或只是交易黄了
Or was it simply a transaction gone wrong?
无论怎样 世上最有价值的六个人的意识丢了
Either way, six of the world's most valuable minds are missing.
其中五个相信埃洛伊塞 跟她分享秘密
Five of whom trusted Eloise enough to share their secrets with her.
工程师
H274-E71222
问题是他们的秘密会引发谋杀吗
Question is were their secrets worth killing for?
为国安局工作的彼得·道
There was Peter Tao, who works for the NSA.
数学家
B718-Q39502
格雷森·杜蒙 他的机密发现涵盖了
Grayson Dumont, whose classified discoveries range
天体物理学家
X134-M30556
从黑洞到他心爱的安哥拉
from black holes to his love for Angora.
凯瑟琳·刘易斯 为不只一位总统做过手术
Catharine Lewis, who's operated on more than one president
神经外科医生
E877-F67845
还看过他们全♥裸♥
and totally seen them naked.
温顿·米勒 他没什么秘密
Winton Miller, who didn't have any secrets to speak of,
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表