剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
I'll let you know if I hear anything.
要跟着吗
Should we follow?
不用
No.
让他去
Let him go.
我换了三趟地铁 终于甩掉了X先生
It took three subway changes, but I finally lost Mr. X.
又转了两次 来到了圣安妮教堂
Two more trains, and I made it to St. Ann's.
爱德华·摩拉
参议员摩拉
Senator Morra!
参议员摩拉
Senator Morra!
您找他吗 好的
You want him? All right.
抱歉 让他进来
Excuse me, let him through.
参议员想和你谈谈
The Senator would like a word with you.
布莱恩
Brian.
我有点忙
I'm a little busy here.
忙着总统竞选
Something about who's gonna become president.
不管这是什么事 参议员
Whatever this is, Senator,
我们时间不多了
we don't have time for it.
没事
It's okay.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我没有对派珀·贝尔德下手
I didn't kill Piper Baird.
不过这事你已经知道了
But you know that.
我去了俄♥罗♥斯♥
I went to Russia
帮她拿到了研制免疫针剂需要的最后一样东西
to help her get the last thing she needs to make the immunity shot.
我不想再受制于你
I wanted to be free.
我不该以为我可以在你面前耍小聪明
And I was stupid to think that I could outsmart you.
不过现在我就站在这
But I'm here now,
请你
and I'm asking you...
哥们 我求你
man, I'm begging you...
手下留情
for mercy.
如果派珀还活着
If you haven't killed Piper yet,
求你放过她
please don't.
这真是
That is...
太有意思了
so interesting.
我知道你去了俄♥罗♥斯♥
I knew you went to Russia.
但是在你走进这里之前
But until you came in here,
我根本不知道派珀还活着
I had no idea Piper was still alive.
如果桑兹知道
If Sands knew that,
那就是他对我隐瞒了
he kept it to himself.
可我在公♥寓♥里发现了她的手链
But I found her bracelet
上面全是血
covered in blood in my apartment.
那是桑兹干的 不是我
Yeah, that was Sands, not me.
还想不明白吗 怎么 要来片药吗
Try to keep up. What, do you need a pill?
派珀在桑兹手上 而据你所言
Sands has Piper, which according to you,
这就意味着他得到免疫针剂了
means he's got the immunity shot.
所以贾罗德·桑兹不再听命于我
So Jarrod Sands doesn't work for me anymore.
他叛变了
He's gone rogue.
丹尼 给布莱恩倒杯水
Danny, get Brian a water, please?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
怎么 你还想来点别的
What, do you want something else?
不用了 我不想喝水
No, I don't, I don't want any water.
你的意思是 现在桑兹也可以服用NZT了
You just told me that Sands can take NZT now?
如果他服了NZT 他肯定知道怎么制♥造♥
If he takes it, he's got some way of making it,
也就是说 他在和其他人合作
which means he's working with other people.
有没有歪
This look straight?
你刚刚说桑兹召集了一帮超级反派
You just told me that Sands is pulling together a team of super villains
你还有心情问我领结歪没歪
and you're asking me if your tie knot is straight?
布莱恩 我马上就要去发表一篇演讲
Brian, I'm about to go give a speech
能助我将其他候选人甩在身后
that's gonna catapult me into the front of the race.
肯定很精彩
It's gonna be beautiful.
说真的 你应该留下来听
Seriously, you should stay and watch.
丹尼可以给你安排一个座位
Danny can get you a seat.
你知道吗
And you know what?
很有趣的
It'll be fun.
谁不喜欢一大群人站起来为你鼓掌呢
Who doesn't like a standing ovation?
不过说实话
But to be honest,
我的目标远不止总统之位
I'm thinking so far beyond the presidency right now
远超你的想象
you can't even imagine.
你该考虑的是
Well, you should be thinking about the fact
桑兹和他的人肯定不会放过我们两个
that Sands and his people are gonna be coming after you and me.
时间到了 参议员
It's time, Senator.
他们肯定有所谋划 而且野心不小
They'll have a plan, and it won't be small.
你的日子会不好过 但你不会有事的
And it'll be hard for you, but you're gonna be okay.
桑兹和他的人想干什么就让他们去干吧
Let Sands and his people do their thing.
这场争斗
This fight?
并不关乎谁将控制这个世界
It's not about who's gonna control this world.
而是谁将缔造一个新的世界
It's about who's gonna build the next one.
我服了参议员摩拉给我的药
I took the pill Senator Morra gave me,
几乎整晚都在想这件事
and I stayed up most of the night thinking about it.
可我还是想不通
But I still couldn't figure out
为什么他对桑兹的事并不担心
why he wasn't more worried about Sands.
参议员摩拉在纽约市一教堂前发表演讲
Senator Morra spoke at a New York City church,
称纽约为世界多样性的标杆
calling the city a global beacon of div...
-能进来吗 -当然
- Hey, can I come in? - Yeah.
-到处都在播摩拉 -是啊
- Morra's everywhere, huh? - Yep.
有什么事吗
So, what's up?
给我来杯咖啡吧
I could use a cup of coffee.
-你喝吗 -好的
- How about you? - Sure.
你有
So, is, uh...
你有什么事吗
is there something on your mind?
还是你的咖啡机坏了
Or did your coffee maker just break?
这是干嘛
What is this?
我昨晚看到你从教堂出来
I saw you coming out of the church last night.
这是给你准备的
These are for you.
自己铐上 然后告诉我
You're gonna put them on, and then you're gonna tell me
你和参议员摩拉之间到底是什么关系
what the hell is going on between you and Senator Morra.
永无止境
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表