剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
你是不是疯了
Have you gotten maybe a little nuts?
我们现在说话的当儿 纳兹离开了办公室
Naz is leaving her office, right now, as we speak.
时间不等人
The clock is running.
你的待做事项里容不下
You do not have enough room
帮助亚瑟·马西埃尔这一条了
on your to-do list to help Arthur Maciel.
还有两天
There are still two days left.
而且 丽贝卡才刚向我吐露心声
And besides, Rebecca just, you know, confided in me.
我不能现在去她上司的办公室里偷文件
I can't steal files from her boss's office right now.
那之后再背叛她会比较容易是吗
So, it'll be easier to betray her later then?
我不...我会想法子 好吗
I don't... I'll figure something out, okay?
你现在是要帮忙
Now are you gonna help,
还是在那儿干坐着烦人
or are you gonna sit there and be annoying?
如果你只是想避开麦克和艾克
Look, if you just want to get past Mike and Ike,
并不难
it's not that hard.
只要在上电梯前把手♥机♥落下
Just leave your phone behind when you get in the elevator.
啊 我忘了手♥机♥没拿
Shoot! Forgot my phone!
走楼梯 你就出去啦
Take the stairs, and you're out.
再偷一张克莱辛的员工卡 就能进去了
Get your hands on a Claxion I.D., and you're in.
哥们儿 我在推销女童军饼干
Hey, buddy, I'm selling Girl Scout cookies for my niece.
-想赚些钱为我侄女买♥♥匹小马 -抱歉
- Just trying to raise enough money to buy a pony. - Sorry.
我们不需要 不需要
We don't need. We don't need, okay?
能买♥♥几盒吗 不要吗
Can I put you down for a couple boxes? No?
失物招领
Lost and found.
好了 提托诺斯 可能的永生之鼠
Okay, so, Tithonus, the maybe-immortal mouse...
它有花斑 应该很显眼
He's brindle, so he should stand out.
它不在这儿
He's not here.
你在这里干嘛
What are you doing in here?
楼上的布鲁斯想确认下
Uh, Bruce from upstairs wanted to make sure
我们没把雾化器
we didn't leave the, uh, aerosol nebulizer
落在吸气室
on in the induction chamber.
这不好玩
Oh, not cool!
安保警报已触发
Security has been breached.
采取必要措施保护重要数据...
Take necessary steps to protect your priority data...
注意 安保警报已触发
Attention: security has been breached.
保护重要数据...
...to protect your priority data...
就是这了
Ah, that's it.
那就是秘密交收情报点
That's the dead drop.
如果林凯文真是张茂在中国政♥府♥的联络人
If Kevin Lin is really Mao's contact in the Chinese government,
他迟早会来
he's gonna be along sooner or later.
那样我们就能一举抓获
Then we can arrest them both.
我现在在克莱辛公♥司♥内部
I'm inside Claxion right now.
我觉得不是艾伦·卡温顿杀了他老板
I don't think Alan Carverton killed his boss.
反正老鼠不在他那
He doesn't have the mouse, anyway.
好吧
Okay.
这里出了点安保问题
Uh, there's a little bit of a security situation.
显然他们对于工业间谍特别敏感
Apparently, they're very paranoid about industrial espionage here.
他们封锁了整栋楼
They got the building on lockdown.
你触发警报了
You set off an alarm?
不是我触发的
I didn't set off the alarm.
一个不喜欢我的研究助理干的
The research assistant who didn't like me did.
布莱恩 你可是吃了NZT
Brian, you're on NZT.
你真要告诉我
Are you seriously telling me
你没法出那栋楼吗
you can't get out of an office building?
我刚放出了他们所有的实验鼠
Well, um, I just freed all their lab mice,
所以他们正忙着满大楼地抓他们的试验品
so they're all busy chasing their research around the building.
但是...
But, um, yeah...
每个出口都有他们的人
They've covered all the exits.
所以现在没办法出去
There's no way out of here right now.
除非...
Unless...
咱有两支特警队盯着这里对不对
we have two SWAT teams covering here, right?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
洗衣间滑道
抓住这只
Get this one...
丽贝卡·哈里斯 联调局的
Rebecca Harris, FBI.
克莱辛公♥司♥叫我们过来
Claxion pulled us in because they think
因为有人来窃取政♥府♥研究
whoever's in the building is after government research.
我进来了 笨蛋
I'm in the building, dumb-ass.
点赞
Thums up.
我马上就到洗衣间
Laundry room. Be right there.
布莱恩
Brian?
如果有人不让我们出去
If anyone stops us on the way out,
你就说是我的网络顾问
you're my cyber consultant.
还有布莱恩 我说的支持你
And Brian, when I said I would have your back,
不是要你非法入侵
I didn't mean breaking and entering.
下次别再触发警报了
Next time, don't set off the alarm.
就这样 她救了我
So, she saved my ass,
带我走出了那栋楼
and walked me out of that building.
我该怎么报答她
And how am I gonna repay her?
这可不是普通的背叛
Not just your garden-variety betrayal. Nope.
叛国罪啊
High treason for me.
其实并不一定要这样
I mean, it doesn't have to be that way.
你确实需要向某人撒谎
You definitely have to lie to someone,
但你可以选择向谁撒谎
but you can choose who that is.
我不知道你为什么要选一个
I'm not sure why you'd pick the one person
总是在照顾你的人
who's looking out for you.
他说的没错 是我说的没错 随便了
He was right. Or I was right. Whatever.
桑兹不知道联调局NZT资料里有什么内容
Sands doesn't know what's in the FBI files on NZT.
所以他怎么知道自己拿到的是真实的文件
So, how would he know if he's getting real files?
那天早上我直到十点半才服用NZT
I didn't take NZT until 10:30 that morning,
机密
联调局
所以还有时间处理这些
so I had some time to work with.
我伪造了联调局关于NZT的研究
I made up a fake history of NZT in the FBI,
完全基于推理与猜测
based on speculation and guesswork.
能让人信服吗
Was it convincing?
我觉得可以
I think so.
我希望可以
I hope so.
你没有被跟踪吧
You weren't followed?
我觉得没有
I don't think so?
我在等桑兹
I was expecting Sands.
你有什么东西要交付吗
You have something for us?
我不知道这是不是
Look, I don't know if this is everything
联调局掌握的所有NZT资料
the FBI knows about NZT,
不过这是在我老板办公室找到的
but this is what my boss had in her office.
再联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
这是在干什么呢
What's going on in there?
林凯文今早去了中♥央♥公园的秘密交收情报点
Kevin Lin came by the dead drop in Central Park this morning.
那就是他
That was him.
张茂想要出逃
And Zhang tried to flee,
但我们在机场抓捕了他
but we picked him up at the airport.
现在正把他带过来
He's on his way in now.
太棒了 干得漂亮
Amazing. Well done.
我想我找到了关于那只老鼠的信息
Hey, I think I have something on your thing with the mouse.
是吗
Yeah.
你昨天给我的慈善机构的名单
You gave me that list of charities yesterday.
那些保罗·威尔克曼将要捐献财产的机构
The ones that Paul Wilkerman was gonna leave his money to?
其中一个是国际救援基金
One of them was the International Relief Fund?
没错
Yeah, that's right.
今天早上他们上了报纸
They were in the paper this morning.
保罗·威尔克曼允诺赠予其五分之一的财产
Paul Wilkerman pledged to give them one fifth of his fortune,
但他们得知
but they're learning that
违背诺言 消失的捐款
他遗嘱中的变更从未执行
the changes in his will were never executed.
所以有数亿美金
So there're out hundreds of millions of dollars.
有数亿美金
Hundreds of millions of dollars
现在留给了威尔克曼的孩子们
that now go to Wilkerman's kids.
继承人有了动机
The heirs have motive.
不用谢
You're welcome.
我又来天才工厂上班了 伙计们
Just another shift at the genius factory, boys.
我忽略了搜索任务
I ignored my research assignment
花了整个早晨查看保罗·威尔克曼的继承人
and spent the morning looking into Paul Wilkerman's heirs.
他跟三个女人共有六个子女
He had six kids by three women.
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表