剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
I'm not watching this.
真棒
Cheers.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
怀尔德
戴米尔
利恩
休斯顿
你想喝水吗
Do you want water?
好吧
Okay.
-布莱恩 -怎么
- Brian. - What?
我晚上还有很多工作
Long night's work ahead of me.
真棒 祝你好运
Okay, great. Well, good luck with that.
-待会儿见 -不
- I'll see you later. - No.
我需要你帮我做点事
I need your assistance with something.
麻烦给我件干净衣服穿
Kindly grab me something less bloody to wear,
在我车那里见
meet me at my car.
你可以告诉我这工作的具体细节吗 桑兹
You want to fill me in on some of the details of this work, Sands?
简单说 事关我们共同的朋友
Suffice it to say it concerns our mutual friend.
保证你不会受伤
You won't be in any physical danger.
来
Come on.
扶我起来
Help me up.
好吧 我现在得走了
Okay. So, I think I got to leave right now.
什么
What?
瑞秋 你得帮我做三件事 行吗
Yeah. Rach, I need you to do, like, three things for me, okay?
拿好 一 别告诉任何人这件事
Hold this. Number one, do not tell anyone about this.
-我说真的 别告诉任何人 -我...
- I mean it. Don't tell anyone. - I...
-二 别问我 -布莱恩......
- And number two, do not ask me - Brian...
你脑海里现在浮现的成百上千的问题
the hundreds of questions that are going through your head right now.
我没空回答问题
I don't have time to answer 'em.
之后可能会吧
I will later, maybe.
三 能帮我个忙吗
And number three, will you do me a solid?
打扫一下这地方
Will you, like, clean this place up
总体清理一遍就行
and just tidy up overall in general?
行
Okay.
瑞秋 我讲真的
Rach, I really mean it
真的别告诉任何人这件事 好吗
when I say don't tell anyone about this, okay?
谁也不说
Not anyone, ever.
行
Okay.
谢谢 爱你 拜
Okay. Thanks. Love you. Bye.
永无止境
第一季 第十六集
第二章
戴米尔
女性身体观察员[FBI]
开玩笑吗
Really?
你很壮 没什么合你身的
You're a big guy. I don't have a lot that fits you.
你能告诉我发生了什么吗
So you gonna tell me what happened?
我碰到了个老同事
I ran into an old colleague.
跟我们今晚要做的事有关吗
That has to do with what we're doing tonight?
你和我分头行事
You and I are on separate tracks.
我的工作我来干
My job is my business.
你去找个叫弗雷德里克·坦纳的人
You find a man named Frederick Tanner.
他就在纽约或者周边
He's in or around New York City.
你越早发现他在哪里
The sooner you're able to figure out where that is,
就能救越多生命
the more lives you'll be able to save.
他在策划袭击吗
Is he planning an attack?
已经在袭击了
It's already happening.
摩拉先生想立刻阻止他
Mr. Morra wants him stopped immediately.
但不能引起当局注意
But the authorities can't be involved.
丽贝卡打来的 你想让我说什么
Okay, so that's Rebecca. What do you want me to say?
丽贝卡·哈里斯
你现在不必考虑丽贝卡·哈里斯
Rebecca Harris is the least of your concerns right now.
你得集中注意力处理当下的问题
You need to recalibrate your thoughts to the present moment.
我该怎么跟他们说 桑兹
Well, what am I supposed to tell 'em, Sands?
等你找到坦纳 告诉他们你被抢劫了
After you find Tanner, tell 'em you got mugged.
行
Okay.
应该有用 很可信
Yeah, that works. It's believable.
被枪托打得唇裂 没错
You got pistol-whipped, lip split. Yeah.
非常血腥 伙计
It was really bloody, mate.
你等会儿要揍我脸 对吧
You're gonna punch me in the face later, aren't you?
药片确实让你更聪明了
That pill does make you quicker.
我现在接不了电♥话♥
I can't come to the phone right now,
但如果是急事 你可以随时联♥系♥丽贝卡·哈里斯
but if this is an emergency, you can try Rebecca Harris any time,
不论白天黑夜
day or night.
917-555-0163.
布莱恩 我跟你说了把那条信息改掉
Brian, I told you to change that message.
还有给手♥机♥充电
And charge your phone.
纳兹需要每个人都过来
Naz needs everybody in here.
特别探员丽贝卡·哈里斯
Special Agent Rebecca Harris.
不 不可能 不想要
Nope. No way. Don't want it.
我准备早上给你的
I was gonna give it to you in the morning,
但好像我们要熬夜工作到第二天 所以...
but it looks like we're working past midnight, so...
丢了吧
Throw it away.
你懂规矩
You know the rules.
男孩名叫亨利·沃特金斯
The boy's name is Henry Watkins.
七小时前 他在威廉斯堡的小学
Seven hours ago, he was abducted from an elementary school
被绑♥架♥了
in Williamsburg.
考虑到绑匪没有进行联♥系♥
Given that there's been no contact from the kidnapper,
儿童绑♥架♥快速部署小组的同事找我们帮忙
our colleague at CARD has asked for our help.
亨利的父亲是美国常驻联♥合♥国♥代表处的助理
Henry's father is an aide to the U.S. Perm Rep
达里尔·沃特金斯
to the United Nations, Daryl Watkins.
沃特金斯先生掌握安♥理♥会♥的机密信息
Mr. Watkins is party to sensitive Security Council information.
这可能导致孩子成为绑♥架♥目标
Maybe that's why the boy was targeted.
时间过去这么久了还没人勒索
But considering there's been no ransom yet,
很令人担心
the time elapsed is worrisome.
亨利·沃特金斯患了一型糖尿病
Henry Watkins is also a type 1 diabetic.
据我们所知 他可能无法服药
And as far as we know, he does not have access to medication,
我们得赶紧破案
so we have to work quickly on this one.
我和儿童绑♥架♥小组负责领导行动
I'll be running point with CARD
哈里斯和鲍伊探员会去现场帮忙
and Agents Harris and Boyle will help on the ground.
谢谢
Thank you.
布莱恩人呢
Where is Brian?
我已经给他打了四个电♥话♥
I've called him four times.
找到芬奇
Find Finch.
很抱歉在你生日前留你整晚加班
Really sorry to keep you here all night right before your birthday.
我查了谷歌♥
Okay, so by the power of Google,
弗雷德里克·坦纳是华盛顿州斯波坎市的审计官
Frederick Tanner is a comptroller in Spokane, Washington.
或者是塔斯基吉刚刚过世的整牙医生
Either that, or a recently deceased orthodontist from Tuskegee.
没事了吧 我能回家了吗
So... we good? Can I go home?
我永远搞不懂摩拉参议员为什么
The reason Senator Morra wastes that pill on you
在你身上浪费药
will forever remain a mystery to me.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
你不允许服NZT 是吧
You're not allowed to take NZT, are you?
为什么呢
What's up with that?
我要找的那个弗雷德里克·坦纳
The Frederick Tanner I'm looking for
是谷歌♥不到的 布莱恩
cannot be Googled, Brian.
那你打算怎么做 桑兹
Then what is your plan, Sands?
我又没有消息来源
I have no source of information.
我要怎么帮你
How am I supposed to help you?
上面运行的是UNIX操作系统
Runs on UNIX.
躲过防火墙或者干别的什么
Should be everything you need
要用到的东西上面都有
to muck about behind firewalls and such.
什么防火墙
What firewalls though?
这是个笔记本
This is a laptop.
我对这个人一无所知
I don't know anything about this guy.
如果你知道 就得先和我说说
Look, if you do, I suggest you start talking,
不然我根本不知道我在干嘛
because otherwise I don't know what I'm doing here.
坦纳使我变为今天这个样子
Tanner did as much to make me the man I am
跟我的父亲一样
as my actual father did.
或者说更胜一筹
More, probably.
那晚之前 我对桑兹毫无所知
I didn't know anything about Sands before that night,
但他的经历是史诗级的 就像一部漫画
but his story was epic, like something out of a comic book.
桑兹先生
首先我简直不敢相信他曾玩过朋克乐队
For starters, I couldn't believe he used to be in a punk band.
他父亲以前在肯特当矿工
His father was a miner in Kent,
所以当1984年英国矿工大罢♥工♥爆发时
so when the big strike of '84 happened,
桑兹加入了抗♥议♥活动
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表