剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
似乎每个人都有嫌疑
None of them seem too well adjusted.
这很棘手
Not really a pretty picture.
当然了 如果他们中有人为了钱
Of course, if one of them was willing to kill their dad
愿意杀了自己的父亲
to get their hands on his money,
他们必须确保父亲还没有更改遗嘱
they had to be positive he hadn't changed his will yet.
只有一个人能明确知道这个
There's only one person who would have known that for sure.
威尔克曼的遗嘱认证律师 雷蒙德·戴尔
Wilkerman's probate attorney, Raymond Dell.
嗨 老妈
Hey, Mom.
爸 发生了什么事
Dad, what happened?
我没事 没事 只是...
I'm fine. I'm fine. I just...
没事的 别担心
It's okay. Don't worry.
你当然有事 你都住院了
Yeah, you're not okay. You got admitted to the hospital.
又不是绝症
It's nothing that can't be treated.
别那样看着我 我感染了病毒
Don't look at me like that. I have a virus.
亲爱的 你能拿一下那个吗
Honey, could you give that?
好了 叫做巨细胞病毒
Right, it's called a cytomegalovirus.
巨细胞病毒吗 那是什么
Cytomegalovirus? What is that?
器♥官♥移♥植♥患者易患的病
It's something that happens to some transplant patients.
我服用的药物抑制了我的免疫系统
The drugs I'm taking suppress my immune system.
不过就是发烧 没什么
It's just a fever. That's all.
医生不是这么说的
That is not what the doctor said.
好吧 他们说病毒可能会进入我的器官
Okay, they said that it could go into my organs.
他们让我留院观察几天
They're gonna watch me for a couple of days.
这就跟流感一样 布莱恩
It's just like a flu, Brian.
是啊 只是有时并不一样
Yeah, except sometimes it's not.
我没事
That's not gonna be me.
这是器♥官♥移♥植♥患者常见的
It's what happens to transplant patients.
我们容易生病
We get sick.
我们容易生病
We get sick.
输液护士请至儿科
I.V. Tech to Pedes.
空闲的输液护士请至儿科
Available I.V. Tech to Pedes.
听到你父亲的事我很抱歉
Sorry to hear about your dad.
巨细胞病毒 那可是很糟糕的诊断
CMV. That can be a nasty diagnosis.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我不得不说你了不起啊
I've got to give you credit.
那些资料你做的不错
You did a decent job on those files.
我以前处理过很多胡扯的东西
I've been handed loads of bollocks in my day.
你的真是登峰造极
Yours is truly a cut above.
我想要真正的文件 布莱恩
I want the real files, Brian.
明天就要
And I want them tomorrow.
那个护士
That nurse.
你说她会照顾好我父亲的
You said she was gonna take care of my dad,
-而不是让他生病 -别怪西皮薇 伙计
- not make him sick. - Don't blame Sipiwe, mate.
别管她了 她已经不在了
Forget her anyway. She's gone.
西皮薇什么都没做 我也没做
Sipiwe didn't do anything. I didn't do anything.
都怨你
You did.
你只是说你不会给我
All you said was you weren't gonna give me
再注射那个药剂
another one of those shots.
只是众多可能性中的一种
One of several possibilities.
这都怨你 布莱恩
You did this, Brian.
这会儿 你还有能力挽回
And for the moment, you have the power to undo it.
如果你给我想要的东西
If you give me what I ask for,
我想你父亲会没事的
I expect your dad'll be fine.
如果你不能
If you don't...
谁知道事情会变成什么样呢
well, who knows how these things turn out?
我想要对联调局忠诚
I tried to be loyal to the FBI,
可现在我爸爸进了医院
and now my dad's in the hospital.
我开始制♥作♥指纹模具
I'm making those fingerprint molds,
一定要打开那个保险箱
and I am getting into that safe.
你父亲还好吗
Everything good with your dad?
病情稳定了
Uh, he's stable,
应该会没事的
so he should be okay.
太好了 张茂刚刚同意作口供
Good. Mao Zhang just agreed to make a statement.
大家都要去 你也应该来
Everyone's heading down there. You should come.
你帮了大忙
You helped make this happen.
我几分钟后就下去
I'll be down in a couple minutes.
张先生
Okay, Mr. Zhang.
你准备好了就开始吧
Whenever you're ready.
我叫张茂
My name is Mao Zhang,
我因相信自♥由♥来到这个国家
and I came to this country as a believer in freedom.
我自认为是爱国者
I would even call myself a patriot.
我怎么就成间谍了
How did I become a spy?
这不是我做的重大决定
It wasn't a big decision I made.
而是我没做的一系列小决定
It was more like a series of small decisions I didn't make.
泻药
我在柏林一次会议上遇到林凯文
I ran into Kevin Lin at a conference in Berlin.
他跟我分享了中国技术
He shared Chinese technology with me.
但后来我意识到这是诱饵
It was only later I realized it was bait.
我为了钱 与他们共享雷达干扰系统计划
I took money to share the plans for a radar jamming system
其实他们本来就可以使用
they had access to anyway.
但他们拿来要挟我
But they used that against me.
雪球越滚越大
It snowballed quickly.
有几个字母磨损得更严重
A few of the letters are more worn down than others.
只能组成一个词
There's only one word they combine to form.
仁慈
Mercy.
那时我已经犯下叛国罪
By the time I was committing real treason,
文件复♥制♥中
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice anymore.
我从不认为自己是间谍
I never considered myself a spy.
其实我仍相信...
In fact, I still believe...
自己是爱国者
I am a patriot.
我相信我之前的功大于卖♥♥机密的过
That the good work I did in my job outweighs the damage from the secret I sold.
你错过了
You missed it.
你今天没事吧
You all right today?
没事
Yeah.
只是有点分心
Just distracted, you know?
亚瑟的事有什么进展了
Thinking about my dad.
你从哪里查到亚瑟·马西埃尔的事
Where'd you wind up with the Arthur Maciel thing?
亚瑟...
Arthur...
你愿意和我一起跑一趟吗
Would you be willing to run an errand with me?
不好意思
Excuse me?
雷蒙德·戴尔
Raymond Dell!
我从你照片认出你了
I recognize you from your pictures.
你是保罗·威尔克曼的遗嘱认证律师
You're Paul Wilkerman's probate attorney.
保安说你们是来翻我的垃圾
The super said that you were out here looking through my garbage.
其实不再算是你的垃圾
Actually, it's not your garbage anymore,
你已经扔出来了
not once you put it out here.
我能问为什么联调局要翻我的垃圾吗
Can I ask why the FBI is looking through my trash?
我相信你已经知道了
I'm sure you already know this.
警♥察♥在你委托人被杀现场找到了
Police found fingerprints from a guy named Arthur Maciel
一个叫亚瑟·马西埃尔的人的指纹
at the scene of your client's murder.
将他逮捕了 但有趣的是
They arrested him, but, interestingly,
保罗·威尔克曼的指甲下找到了其他人的DNA
someone else's DNA was found under Paul Wilkerman's fingernails.
我们发现威尔克曼的孩子
And once we realized Wilkerman's kids
仍要继承财产
still stood to inherit the money,
我们猜想是他们其中之一干的
we thought maybe it came from one of them.
但DNA来自另一个家庭
But the DNA was from a different family line.
这世界上 只有你能决定
You are the only person in the world
保罗·威尔克曼遗嘱的改变
who controlled whether or not Paul Wilkerman's will
从而反映他对财产的新想法
was changed to reflect his new thoughts on inherited wealth.
如果你确实改了
And if you did change it,
这意味着他的每个孩子将损失...
that means that each of his kids stood to lose...
多少来着
How much again?
每人约十亿
About a billion each.
这是你的
Ah. This is yours.
所以你既可以按照他的原意修改遗嘱
So you could change it, like Paul Wilkerman wanted,
这样他的继承人什么都得不到
and his heirs get nothing.
也可以...
Or...
你不修改
you sit on it
小心翼翼地去探探他那没救了的孩子们的口风
and you put out some discreet feelers to Wilkerman's less savory kids
然后你拒绝提交文件
and you offer not to file the papers
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表