剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
就能让他们在我们的辖区受审
we can make them stand trial in our jurisdiction.
所以 把他们找出来
So let's find them.
问个小问题
Quick question.
需要战斗机该拨哪个热♥线♥电♥话♥
Is there a hotline we can call if we need a fighter jet?
我们到底为什么需要战斗机
Why exactly do we need fighter jets?
摩尔和他的手下要逃离美国 是吧
Moore and his guys need to get out of the country, right?
跑得快 还要去不在我们控制范围内的地方
Fast and someplace we can't touch them.
普诺航♥空♥公♥司♥
Puno Airlines,
从肯尼迪机场飞往加拉加斯的232次航♥班♥
Flight 232 from JFK to Caracas.
这是今天唯一直飞委内瑞拉的航♥班♥
It's the only direct flight to Venezuela today,
并且如你所见 已经起飞了
and, as you can see, it's already en route.
严格来讲 委内瑞拉不算是无引渡国家
Now, Venezuela's not technically a non-extradition country,
但从来没有执行过引渡条约
but the treaty never gets enforced.
所以跟没引渡差不多
It might as well be.
这些人和贩毒团伙勾结
These guys are affiliated with a cartel.
他们潜逃的时候
There's no way they're gonna run
怎么可能坐上民航♥班♥机
by jumping on a commercial flight.
他们没有坐在飞机里
They're not on the flight.
他们在飞机下面
They're under it.
这是贩毒团伙的包机
Now, this is a charter plane, provided by the cartel.
飞机上肯定有性感空姐
And I'm betting they've got hot flight attendants,
平躺式座椅 热坚果 一样不少
fully reclining seats, warm nuts -- the whole deal.
如果想就这样离开美国
And if they wanted to take this out of the country,
他们可以不按飞行计划起飞
they could take off without a flight plan
然后关闭雷达收发器
and turn off their transponder.
问题是 雷达还是可以追踪到他们
Problem is, they're still traceable by radar.
除非
Unless...
他们贴着一架大飞机飞行
They're flying so close to the bigger plane
这样在雷达上看起来就只有一个信♥号♥♥
that they look like one signal on the radar.
我从《迈阿密风云》上看来的
I got the idea from Miami Vice.
过来 看232次航♥班♥
All right, come here. Look at Flight 232.
一切都很正常吧
Now, nothing out of the ordinary, right?
但是如果叠加一张
Until you overlay a real-time thermal loop
国家气象局卫星提供的实时热回路图像
from the National Weather Service's satellite.
看到没
See that?
232次航♥班♥的飞行速度
Okay, Flight 232 is traveling at the same speed
和其它飞机一样
as every other jet in the sky,
但尾气排量却是两倍
but there's two times the amount of exhaust.
有两架飞机
There are two planes up there.
我们得抓紧了
We're on the clock.
飞机还有半小时离开美国领空
I mean, that plane leaves U.S. Airspace in about 30 minutes.
所以
So...
出动战斗机去追怎么样
how 'bout those fighter jets, huh?
今天上演了戏剧性的一幕
A dramatic scene today,
空军战斗机拦截了一架飞机
as Air Force jets intercepted a plane
重大新闻
纽约警♥察♥局警官被捕
上面搭载了四名潜逃的纽约警♥察♥局警♥察♥
that was taking four rogue NYPD officers...
今天真是酷毙了 谢了
Uh, my day was awesome, man. Thanks for asking.
今晚也很有希望
My night looks promising, too.
那天晚上看到你和肖娜了 我很高兴
I was glad to see you and Shauna the other night.
是啊 希望你可以经常看到我们在一起
Yeah. You know, I'm hoping you'll see a lot more of us.
谢了
Cheers.
有事吗
Can I help you with something?
有
You absolutely can.
不止一件事
Quite a few things, in fact.
我叫桑兹
My name's Sands.
就叫"桑兹" 没有名也没有...
Just "Sands," Huh? No first name or...
你愿意的话 可以叫我桑兹先生
You can call me Mr. Sands, if you like.
这样就很合适
It's fitting.
我是你的新上司
I'm your new boss.
我为联调局工作
I work for the FBI.
你是被安插到联调局的
You were placed in the FBI.
我们为同一个人服务
You work for the same man I do.
摩拉先生是个伟人
Mr. Morra's a great man,
他为世界规划了宏伟蓝图
and he envisions great things for the world.
但是为了实现目标
But to get there,
他需要我这样的人
he needs men like me.
我会给你分配任务 布莱恩
I'm gonna give you jobs to do, Brian.
什么任务
What kind of jobs?
我给你分配任务之后
When I give you an assignment,
你要严格按照我说的去执行
you will do it exactly the way I tell you to.
否则我会采取措施
Otherwise I'll take steps to ensure
确保你下一次不会出错
that you do it correctly the next time.
跟我爸有关
Is this about my dad?
那女人说她只是个护士
That woman said she was just a nurse.
她的确是护士 伙计 她会注射
She is a nurse, mate. She injects things.
我让她注射什么她就注射什么
She injects whatever I tell her to inject.
还有
Besides,
谁说我只盯上了你父亲
who's to say it's your father I'd go after?
你的家人和朋友无不在我的掌控之下
There is no one you call family or friends who I can't touch.
你的生活不再由你自己掌控
It's a tough thing to get used to,
这很难适应
the idea that your life isn't yours anymore.
你现在属于摩拉先生
But you belong to Mr. Morra now,
这意味着 你属于我
which means you belong to me.
和肖娜约会愉快
Enjoy your date with Shauna.
布莱恩
Brian.
怎么了
What's wrong?
布莱恩 布莱恩
Brian? Brian?
布莱恩
Brian?
你怎么不接电♥话♥
You haven't been picking up your phone.
摩尔的一个手下 罗德里格斯 同意当证人
One of Moore's guys, Rodriguez, he agreed to be a witness.
他们就要蹲监狱了...
They're going away...
怎么了
What's wrong?
我 跟肖娜分手了
I had to, uh, break off things with Shauna.
她很受伤
She didn't take it very well.
我觉得我伤她很深
I think I hurt her pretty bad.
发生什么事了
What happened?
怎么 我们已经到了"情感咨♥询♥"的阶段了吗
What, are we at the "relationship advice" Stage?
没到也得到
Well, we kind of have to be.
除了我你还能跟谁讲
I'm the only one you can talk to.
我只是
I just, um...
我现在不能控制我自己的生活
I don't really have control over my life right now.
事情 很复杂
Things are... pretty complicated.
我懂了
I get it.
好吧
Okay.
来瓶啤酒
Beer o'clock?
永无止境
第一季 第三集
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表