剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
What about whoever invented NZT?
你知道是谁发明的
Do you know who that is?
深表怀疑 如果你知道 我肯定也知道
Doubt it, 'cause if you know it, I know it.
可我并不知道
And I don't know it.
好吧 那如果我停止服用NZT呢
Okay, what if I just stop taking NZT?
一走了之 不干了
Just walk away, quit.
可以啊
Sure.
然后政♥府♥会以违反协议的罪名
Then the government throws you in jail
把你扔进监狱
for violating your agreement with them.
前提是戒断反应没弄死你
If the withdrawal doesn't kill you first.
那个魔鬼的代言人呢
Devil's advocate?
如果你照桑兹说的做呢
What if you do what Sands wants?
你是说把丽贝卡往火坑里推
You mean throw Rebecca under the bus?
不考虑
Not an option.
好吧 那还能怎样
Okay, so what, then?
缓慢而痛苦地死去
Die a slow and mind-bendingly terrible death?
肯定不选这个
Really not an option.
我直接去找摩拉参议员怎么样
Okay. What if I go straight to Senator Morra?
或许我跟他能想出个办法
Maybe he and I can work something out
不用把丽贝卡坑进监狱
that doesn't mean sending Rebecca to jail.
有风险
It's risky.
每次你绕过桑兹 都不会有好事
Every time you go around Sands, bad things happen.
会比缓慢而痛苦地死去还惨吗
Worse than a slow, mind-bendingly terrible death?
你要怎么接近像摩拉参议员那样的人
How do you even get close to someone like Senator Morra?
想接近他不容易
It's not easy to get to him,
但接触他身边的人还是有可能的
but it might be possible to talk to people close to him.
你好 我有摩拉参议员
Hi there. So I have footage of Senator Morra
和多数党领袖的妻子上♥床♥的视频
in bed with the majority leader's wife.
后来还有第三个人加入了
A third party jumps in there too after a while.
暂时还不知道那人是谁
Not sure who that is yet.
要是这里没人抢先出个价的话
I was gonna put it on the market.
我可就公开叫卖♥♥去了
Unless somebody here wants to make a pre-emptive bid?
等着
Wait for it.
随时可能出现
Any minute now.
这是个恶搞视频
It's a screamer!
中招了吧
Got you!
我当然没有爱德华·摩拉玩三人行的视频
So no, I didn't have video of Eddie Morra having a threesome.
但是我离开他办公室的时候
But by the time I left his offices,
拿到了个好东西
I had something almost as good:
他的竞选办公室主任的手♥机♥
a cell phone belonging to the director of his field office,
我在她的日历上看到了她儿子的生日
whose son's birthday, I saw on her calendar,
四月十日
is April 10.
摩拉先生 我是布莱恩·芬奇
Mr. Morra, it's Brian Finch.
情况紧急 我需要和您谈谈
It's urgent that we speak.
就我们两个人 拜托了
Just you and me. Please.
十二号♥实验对象出现时间平移
Subject 12 complains of time displacement.
我会联♥系♥你的
I will contact you.
爱德华·摩拉的短♥信♥
Text from Edward Morra.
只有这一条
That was the only response I got.
我只能等着
All I could do was wait.
欢迎加入红方
Welcome to the red team.
我们的身份是由中国支持的破坏分子
We are a group of chinese-sponsored saboteurs
受命摧毁美国经济
with a mandate to destroy the U.S. economy,
我们已经先发制人了
and we've got the first move.
大家有什么想法
Anyone?
你们不会要我点名吧
Are you really gonna make me call on someone?
丽贝卡·哈里斯
Rebecca Harris,
与我在纽约刑事司法委员会共事
who works with me here at the CJC in New York--
她在准备会议的时候有一些很不错的想法
she had some interesting thoughts during prep.
是吗 哈里斯探员
Is that true, Agent Harris?
如果问题是 如何利用我们现有的资源
If the question is: how do we destroy the economy
来摧毁经济
with the resources we've got,
答案是我们做不到
we can't.
其他人有什么意见吗
Anyone else?
就目前来看
In the current conditions,
我们的人手只够发动一次破坏活动
we have enough manpower to launch one sabotage op,
如果野心不是太大的话
if we aren't too ambitious.
我们需要创造更多的资源
We need to create more resources.
我们需要抗♥议♥者 抢夺者
We need protestors and looters.
我们需要制♥造♥混乱
We need chaos.
我们可以利用社交媒体来散布谣言
We can use social media to spread rumors
说警方在武力镇♥压♥
that cops are cracking down.
我们需要一张照片来激起民愤
We would need an image that would galvanize people,
我认为可以摆拍一张警♥察♥穿着防暴制♥服♥
so I say we stage a photo of a cop in riot gear
向一名社区领袖开枪的照片
shooting a community leader.
这要怎么拍
And how do we stage that?
想方设法拍 即使真要向人开枪
However we have to, even if we have to shoot someone.
你的徒弟挺不错的啊
Your, um, protégé comes to play.
还在等摩拉参议员的消息
Still waiting to hear something,
什么动静也没有
anything, from Senator Morra.
给我发个短♥信♥也不行吗
I mean, he can't even text me?
-什么 -布莱恩
- What the... - Brian?
你没事吧
Are you feeling okay?
什么
What?
我很好啊 刚喝了热茶 治鼻窦炎的
Yeah, I just had some hot tea. It's for my sinuses.
对了 今天怎么样
Oh, hey, how'd it go today?
占领纽约什么的
Conquering New York and whatnot.
有没有踩着敌人的尸体指点江山
Are you ruling from atop a pile of human skulls?
还没呢
Not yet.
倒是跟纳兹关系更近了一步
I did bond with Naz though.
至少她这么以为
At least she thinks we bonded.
就让她这么以为吧
Well, let her.
要让她觉得一切正常
She has to think things are normal.
其实一点也不正常
Well, things are anything but normal.
说到这个 我今天查了些资料
Speaking of which, I did some research today.
-这是我父亲 -没错
- That's my father. - Yeah.
我追踪了和你父亲在同一个康复小组里的人
I tracked down those people from your dad's rehab group.
他们到新春康复中心接受治疗的时候
All of them were at absolute bottom
全都处于人生的最低谷
when they went into treatment at New Springs.
你父亲刚刚被捕
Your dad had just been arrested.
马尔库斯·泰特第三次酒后驾车
Marcus Tate had his third DUI.
苏珊·爱泼斯坦的亲女儿
Susan Epstein's own daughter
把她扔在了急救室外的人行道上
left her on the sidewalk outside of an E.R.
但是离开康复中心的时候
But the moment they got out,
他们都变了
things changed.
你父亲又开始画画了
Your father started painting again.
马尔库斯·泰特在吸毒前是个承包商
Marcus Tate was a contractor before he was an addict.
他从康复中心出来后
After he got out of rehab,
重建了他们家的房♥子
he rebuilt his family's house from the ground up.
他自己建的
He built that by himself?
杰里米·戴尔 就在戒毒后半年的时间里
Jeremy Dyer -- he was awarded four patents
他获得了四项专利
in the first six months he got clean.
他把其中的一项卖♥♥了一千一百万美元
He sold one for $11 million.
康复中心里凡是每周到A.E.那做咨♥询♥的人
I mean, everyone who was at that weekly consult with A.E. in rehab
生活都发生了翻天覆地的变化
turned their lives around completely.
你觉得他们都服用了NZT
You think they were all on NZT.
新春中心里只有这五个人
These five people were the only ones at New Springs
发生了这样的变化
who turned their lives around like that.
失踪
这些人还有一个共同点
But they did have one other thing in common.
他们全都失踪了
They all went missing?
无影无踪
Gone without a trace.
我只知道你父亲的下落
The only one I could actually account for is your dad,
只是因为他...
and that's just because he was...
漂在东河上
He turned up in the East River.
他们在一个月内先后消失
They all disappeared within a month of each other?
莱克星顿大道613号♥
莱克星顿大道613号♥
613 Lexington Avenue?
没错 我去见了他们每个人在纽约的家人
Yeah, so I went to see the families of everyone here.
我查了他们保存的遗物
I dug through anything they had saved--
手♥机♥ 通讯录 日程表
cell phones, address books, calendars.
离开新春中心后
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表