剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
After their time at New Springs,
他们都过着各自的生活
they all went their separate ways.
但每周都在那里碰头
Except, once a week, they all met at that address.
那里有什么
What's there?
我给你看
I'll show you.
育碧公♥司♥的故事不只是制药的故事
The story of Ubient is not just a story of pharmaceutical manufacturing,
更是一小群人
it's the story of a small group of people
致力于开♥发♥人脑潜力
who took their fascination with unlocking the potential
并在世界舞台上挥洒激♥情♥的故事
of the human brain to the world stage.
我们对于神经药理学的热情
Our passion for neuropharmacology
体现在我们做的每个决定中 我们发现...
informs every decision that we make, from finding...
我爸和其他人
So my dad and all the others--
他们服NZT 还每周去一次
they were taking NZT, and once a week,
制♥造♥神经增强剂公♥司♥的办公室
they went to an office for a company that made neuroenhancers?
你觉得他们在研究NZT吗
Do you think they were studying NZT?
如果他们就是发明人呢
What if they're the ones who invented it?
我们得查出A.E.的身份
We need to figure out who "A.E." Is.
没错
Yeah, no kidding.
如果那家公♥司♥了解NZT
If that company knows about NZT,
那么他们可能知道丽贝卡的爸爸发生了什么
then they might know what happened to Rebecca's dad,
他们也可能知道消除副作用的办法
and they might know how to stop these side effects, too.
摩拉参议员没有回应
Senator Morra's gone silent.
也许只有他们能帮我了
So if anyone's gonna help me, it's these guys.
育碧
副作用可能包括...
Side effects may include...
失忆 极端妄想症
Memory loss, extreme paranoia,
加速衰老 侵害性精神病
rapid aging, encroaching psychosis.
安德鲁·埃珀利
"Andrew Epperly."
我昨晚做了很多调查
I did a lot of digging around last night.
育碧有不少员工的姓名首字母是A.E.
There are plenty of people with the initials A.E.
胆碱脂酶抑制剂疗法治疗早期痴呆的随机实验
作者 安德鲁·埃珀利
但我觉得这是我们要找的人
that work at Ubient, but I think this is our guy.
-神经化学家 -哈佛 麻省理工
- Neurochemist? - Harvard, MIT.
他是这些论文的作者
His name is on all these research papers--
睡眠的神经调节
neurochemical regulation of sleep,
化学突触操控
chemical synapse manipulation.
这一篇是他在育碧进行的痴呆症药物的人体实验
This one is on the human trials he ran at Ubient with drugs on dementia.
等等 人体实验
Wait, whoa. Human trials?
如果你♥爸♥和那些患者
What if your dad and those patients
是实验对象呢
were part of some kind of trial?
针对NZT的实验
You know, for NZT.
如果安德鲁·埃珀利对他们进行实验
I mean, if Andrew Epperly was running them,
所以他才去新春见他们
maybe that's why he went to see them at New Springs.
可惜问不了他
It's too bad we can't ask him.
他死了
He's dead.
他去年在缅因州海岸的船舶事故中罹难
He died in a boating accident off the coast of Maine last year.
安德鲁·埃珀利 1967-2014
富于远见的神经科学家的研究不会消亡
而且...
Well, you know...
就算他当时在进行实验
...even if he was running some kind of trial,
他也没办法一个人做
he wouldn't have been able to do it by himself.
育碧肯定有人知道这事
There's got to be someone else at Ubient that knows something.
查到了告诉我
Let me know what you find out.
-我得走了 -行
- I've got to go. - Yeah.
芬奇 芬奇
Hey, Finch. Finch.
鲍伊 怎么了 伙计
Boyle, what's up, man?
跟你说
Hey, well, you know,
丽贝卡不在 我接手了她的一些案子
I'm covering a couple of Rebecca's cases while she's out,
摩尔多瓦银行诈骗案
And I'm hitting a little bit of a wall
我有点卡壳了
on this Moldovan Bank fraud.
你能看一眼这些交易
Can you take a look at these transactions,
看有没有头绪
see if they make any sense to you?
当然可以
Uh, yeah, of course.
其实我很高兴你问了
I'm actually really glad you asked.
-我马上去办 -谢谢
- I'll get right on that. - Thanks.
怎么
What?
我脸上有东西吗
Do I have something on my face?
不是
No.
你没事吧
You okay?
极端妄想症与侵害性精神病
Extreme paranoia and encroaching psychosis.
没事 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
我...没事
I'm... fine.
那好吧
Okay. All right.
总之 谢谢你帮忙
Anyway, um... thanks for the help.
我得和高层谈谈
Hi. I need to speak to someone important.
抱歉先生 你有预约吗
I'm sorry, sir. Do you have an appointment?
没有 但你就跟他们说我得谈谈
No, I don't, but just tell them I'm here to speak about
安德鲁·埃珀利的NZT实验
Andrew Epperly's NZT trials.
你们看上去确实像高层
You guys really do look important.
你们肯定全都忙着经营育碧制药
Now, I'm sure you're all very busy running Ubient Pharmaceutical,
我就不浪费时间了
so let's save us all some time.
我知道你们公♥司♥在研究NZT
I know your company was researching NZT.
先生 我们从未听说NZT
Sir, we have never heard of NZT.
如果是这样 你们就不会接待我了
If that was true, I wouldn't have made it past reception.
我知道安德鲁·埃珀利做过人体实验
Now, I know Andrew Epperly was conducting human trials.
安德鲁·埃珀利现在不是育碧制药的员工
Andrew Epperly is not an employee of Ubient Pharmaceutical.
但他曾是育碧制药的员工
While he was an employee of Ubient Pharmaceutical.
我得看他的研究
I need to see his research,
尤其是消除NZT副作用的任何资料
specifically anything on counteracting the side effects of NZT.
我需要关于实验对象所有的记录
And I need any records you have of the trial participants,
尤其是康拉德·哈里斯的
specifically Conrad Harris.
把这些资料给我
Give me those things,
我就不曝光你们
and I don't go to the press with this.
先生 育碧没有任何药物名为NZT的实验
Sir, there was no trial of any drug called NZT at Ubient.
安德鲁·埃珀利在这里工作时
Andrew Epperly enjoyed a tremendous degree
享有高度的自主♥权♥ 但我补充一句
of autonomy while he worked here. Which, I should add,
现在已经没有了
he no longer does.
埃珀利博士去年不幸去世了
Dr. Epperly tragically passed away last year.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我们帮不了你
We can't help you.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
你们应该都看过
I take it you've all read
蓝方对于我们的开战做出的回应了吧
the blue team's response to our opening salvo.
或者应该说是哈里斯探员的
Or, should I say, Agent Harris'.
抗♥议♥者正与纽约警局的不间断巡查对抗
The, um, protesters are now up against around-the-clock NYPD patrols
还有全市宵禁
and a citywide curfew.
如果将抗♥议♥者组织起来
If we organize the protesters,
可能会更有用
that might mean more.
站着说话当然不腰疼 但我...
That's easier said than done, of course, but I...
布莱恩·芬奇
哈里斯探员
Agent Harris?
抱歉
Excuse me.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
他们知道 丽贝卡
They know, Rebecca.
我刚见了高层
I was in there with the top people,
他们假装不知道NZT是什么
and they were pretending not to know what NZT is.
还一直说埃珀利不在公♥司♥工作了
They were saying that Epperly doesn't work there anymore,
也没有任何相关研究
that there never was any research,
现在他也死了
and he's dead now.
布莱恩 慢点
Brian, slow down.
他们明显不想让任何人
Look, they clearly don't want anyone
将育碧公♥司♥和NZT联♥系♥起来
to make any association between Ubient and NZT.
埃珀利 甚至可能所有实验病患
I think they might have done something to Epperly and,
都惨遭他们的毒手
who knows, maybe all of those research patients.
我知道育碧有这项研究
But I know the research is in there.
我只是得再去公♥司♥找记录
I just got to get back inside and find the records.
你确定
Are you sure?
你声音怪怪的
You sound strange?
我没事
I'm fine.
摩拉参议员
今晚见
怎么回事
What the hell?
你说什么
Sorry?
发生什么了
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表