剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
Just curious?
按照我的经验
In my experience,
当丽贝卡·哈里斯"只是好奇"时
when Rebecca Harris is "Just curious",
她就会查个水落石出
stuff gets figured out.
匡提科
比如《唐人街》电影的那类案件
Like Chinatown level stuff.
欢迎来到我的地盘
Welcome to my house.
这就是我们捉拿最凶残的杀手
This is where we catch the worst killers
和变♥态♥狂的地方
and perverts there are.
欢迎来我的地盘
Welcome to my house.
这就是我们捉拿最坏的"抱抱魔"
This is where we catch the worst huggers
和"大笨鹅"的地方
and silly geese there are.
厉害
Badass.
准备好见坏人了吗
Ready to meet the bad guys?
他们没办公的地方了
They were out of office space,
所以把我们安排到他们称为
so they set us up in something they call
"邪恶头脑研究博物馆"的地方
"The Evil Minds Research Museum."
这里保管着日志 图画
It's where they keep the journals and paintings
还有这些人的奇怪战利品
and weird trophies from these guys,
但谁想看那些东西呢
but who wants to look at that stuff?
还不如看看可爱小猫
Wouldn't you rather see some adorable kittens?
谁不喜欢棒棒糖呢
And who doesn't like lollipops?
还有气球扎的动物
Or balloon animals?
那不是更有趣吗
Isn't that more fun?
丽贝卡努力调查刑司委的案子时
While Rebecca did what work she could on our CJC case,
我调查了一个叫"彩虹雪葩先生"的人
I looked into a guy they called Mr. Rainbow Sherbet.
没花多久时间我就发现
It didn't take me long to figure out
他应该是个叫拉塞尔·劳勒的门卫
that he was probably a janitor named Russell Lawlor.
那晚
And that night,
食堂
我出门到旅馆附近找些吃的
I ventured out to grab a bite to eat near the hotel.
你好
Hi.
抱歉 你忙的话 我可以坐其他地方
Sorry. If you're busy, I can totally sit somewhere else.
别傻了
No, don't be ridiculous.
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
没
No.
我们形成了惯例
So, we got into a routine.
白天
During the day,
我浏览公开案卷
I went through open case files.
查了"薄荷巧克力"先生
I checked out Mr. Mint Chip.
他叫特拉维斯·西沃德 在路易斯维尔
He was a guy in Louisville named Travis Seward.
被称为"岩石路"先生的人
The guy they called Mr. Rocky Road
其实是一个男人
actually turned out to be a guy
和他的变♥态♥女友两人组
and his sick girlfriend working together.
我想可以称为"双球"
Double scoop, I guess you'd call it.
晚上 我想尽办法
At night, I did everything I could
让丽贝卡不去想摩拉参议员和NZT
to keep Rebecca from thinking about Senator Morra and NZT.
我讲了我最精彩的经历
I pulled out my best material.
我在化学实验室抽烟被中学开除的经历
How I got expelled from middle school for smoking in the chem lab.
我闯入中♥央♥公园的马厩差点被逮捕的经历
How I almost got arrested for breaking into the Central Park stables.
虽然不是长久之计
I mean, it's not a long-term solution,
但在想出更好的办法前也只能这样了
but it'll have to do until I think of something better.
待了些日子后
A few days of that,
我们该返回纽约了
and it was time to head back to New York.
我们的大神啊
There sits our golden boy.
过奖了
I don't know about that.
我只希望我有帮到忙
I just hope I was helpful.
只是帮忙
Helpful?
你可是大明星啊
You're a superstar, man.
你一眼就能看穿 对吧
Game can recognize game, right?
这是给你的
Oh, hey, this is for you.
我想感谢你
I wanted to thank you.
还签了名呢
Oh, hey, signed and everything.
《用棉花糖侧写》
这不只是临别赠礼 布莱恩
This represents more than just a parting gift, Brian.
我希望你读一读
See, I want you to read it,
考虑下多来我们这里
and I want you to consider spending more time with us.
会很值得的 布莱恩
We could make it worth your while, Brian.
联调局可赚不了多少钱 你懂什么意思吗
The FBI is no place to build a nest egg, you know what I mean?
什么意思
What do you mean?
人们对这种书欲求不满 布莱恩
People just can't get enough of this stuff, Brian.
懂吗 堕落思想的内部运作原理
You know? The inner workings of a depraved mind.
没错
Yeah.
这本书给我赚了七位数
I got seven figures for that.
还卖♥♥了电影版权
And I've already sold the movie rights.
你在这里树立名望
You build a reputation here,
追捕疯子
hunting madmen,
你不仅可以做好事 还能赚大钱
and you can do good and you can do well.
天 英格兰德真是个傻叉
Man, Englander's actually kind of a douche, huh?
-独一无二 -没错
- One of a breed. - Yeah.
他的书体现出来了吗
Something in his book telling you that?
写得拖泥带水的
Well, it's just sloppy.
是说"奶油核桃"先生的
It's about Mr. Butter Pecan,
他喜欢"抱抱"高中生
the guy who hugged all those high school kids.
他真名叫安德鲁·汉南
His real name is Andre Hannan.
他总是独来独往
He was always a loner,
在学校里总被欺负
got picked on a lot in school,
所以英格兰德认为
so Englander figured out
他挑那种捉弄他的人下手
that he was targeting the kinds of guys who made fun of him.
橄榄球队长和舞会男神那种
So, captain of the football team and the prom king.
我们能停会儿吗
Can we make a quick stop?
你要撒尿吗
Do you have to pee?
我苦苦求你别喝太多
I begged you not to drink so much.
不 我想去伯利恒
No, I want to go to Bethlehem.
-宾夕法尼亚吗 -没错
- Pennsylvania? - Yeah.
安德鲁·汉南在那里 他是死刑犯
That's where Andre Hannan is. He's on death row.
-你想看他吗 -没错
- You want to go see him? - I do.
但我们先得找家体育用品店
But first, we got to find a sporting goods store.
我还是不懂我们来这里干嘛
I still don't understand what we're doing here,
还要中途停车去买♥♥握力器
or why we had to stop and buy hand-grippers on the way.
奶油核桃先生把受害人"抱死"了 是吧
Well, Mr. Butter Pecan cuddles his victims to death, right?
根据我的计算 他得在受害人脖子上
Per my calculations, the hugger would have had to exert
施加至少约一百四十千克的力量
no less than 300 pounds of pressure on their necks.
这力气可真大
That's a lot of pressure.
审判时根本没提到这点
It didn't even come up in the trial.
不是因为安德鲁·汉南已经认罪了吗
Isn't that because Andre Hannan confessed to all of them?
没错 但我看了他的照片
Yes, but I looked up a picture of him,
安德鲁·汉南看着根本不像
and Andre Hannan doesn't look like
握力有一百四十千克的人
he could get anywhere near 300 pounds.
你们是联调局的人吗
You guys are from the FBI?
我在想你能不能尽力
I was just wondering if you could squeeze this for me
捏握力器
as hard as you can.
汉南先生 我知道你已经是死刑犯了
Mr. Hannan, I know you made it all the way to death row,
但我可以告诉你
but I can tell you one thing.
大卫·英格兰德抓错了人
David Englander got the wrong guy.
你不是奶油核桃先生
You are not Mr. Butter Pecan.
安德鲁·汉南认罪了 他还上了《六十分钟》
Andre Hannan confessed. He went on 60 Minutes.
他再次招认了 我还看了
He confessed again-- I watched it.
而且 他的供词也与物证相符
Moreover, his confession is consistent with the physical evidence.
他的供词很模糊
His confession was hazy.
他说自己像是在某种神游状态
He said himself that it felt like he was in some kind of a fugue state.
而且物证也很没说服力
And the physical evidence was extremely limited.
没有基因匹配
There was no DNA match;
没发现凶器
there was no murder weapon to be found.
都只能用作旁证
It was all circumstantial.
我只想告诉你事实
What I'm offering you is a fact.
安德鲁·汉南绝对不可能
There is absolutely no way that Andre Hannan
徒手施加一百四十千克的力量
could exert 300 pounds of pressure with his bare hands.
他就是做不到
He just couldn't do it,
所以你们把一个清白的人送进了死囚牢房♥
so that means you have an innocent man sitting on death row.
我同意你去匡提科
I let you go to Quantico
是为了体现对大卫·英格兰德的好意
to bank some good will with David Englander,
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表