剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
怎么了 瑞秋
What's up, Rach?
昨晚我注意到
Well... I noticed last night
你这儿有环绕立体声
that you have surround sound,
《权利的游戏》还有二十分钟播出
and Game of Thrones is on in 20, so...
你开玩笑吗
Are you serious?
你来这儿是要抽光我的存货
Did you come over here to raid my stash
-然后看电视吗 -不 我们也能谈谈
- and watch my television? - Oh, oh, no, we can also talk.
-好的 -剧播出前谈 看的时候不谈
- Oh, great. - Before it starts. Not during.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你最坏了
You're the worst.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你喷了吗
Did you just snort?
这东西可真来劲
This stuff is strong.
你知道吗
Yeah, you want to know what else?
你来得真不是时候
You picked the worst night to come over.
你现在是从犯了
You're an accessory to a crime now.
真的
True story.
不是开玩笑的
It's not a joke. Hey.
我想问你个问题
I got a question for you.
你觉得老爸昨晚有些奇怪吗
Did you think Dad was acting strange last night?
他是有些不自然
He seemed tense, yeah.
看到你住这儿 他一定觉得奇怪
It has to be weird for him seeing you in this place.
要知道 就在几个月前
I mean, especially when just a few months ago,
你还求他帮你付租金呢
you were still hitting him up for rent money.
是啊
Yeah.
他仍然怀疑你是如何得到这一切的
I think he's still a little suspicious about how you got here.
我知道 但只要我还跟联调局合作
I know, but as long as I'm working with the FBI,
有些事就不能跟你们分享
there's gonna be stuff that I can't share with you guys.
我明白 你有尝试跟他单独谈谈吗
I get that. Have you tried talking to him one-on-one?
是的 我今天给他打电♥话♥了
Yeah, I have, I tried calling him today,
他直接把我转去语♥音♥信箱
and, uh, he just sends me straight to voice mail.
老爸不会把任何人转去语♥音♥信箱
Dad doesn't send anyone to voice mail.
这跟他的理念相悖
That is against his whole policy about how,
他说过他永远会接我们电♥话♥
you know, he'll always be there for us.
这里是丹尼斯·芬奇
This is Dennis Finch.
请留言 我会给您回电
Leave me a message, and I'll call you back.
他真把你转去了语♥音♥信箱
He totally sent you to voice mail.
看到没 是吧
You saw it, right?
这就是证据
It's proof.
一点儿都不好笑
That's not funny at all.
他...
He just...
他们最近一直在窃窃私语
They've been whispering a lot lately.
我只能听懂几个词
I can only make out a few words of the language,
但我认为他们在谈论准备吃人
but I think they're talking about resorting to cannibalism.
我是新来的 你觉得他们会选谁
I'm the new guy-- I mean, who do you think they're gonna choose?
艾克 你看到身后的板条箱了吗
Ike, do you see the crates behind you?
上面写有"Mad"的那些
The ones labeled "Mad"?
那是丹麦语"食物"的意思
That means "food" in Danish.
别误会 你看起来确实秀色可餐
You are delicious looking, don't get me wrong,
但我觉得你还能多活几天
but I think you've got a few more days.
戈登·库克已知联♥系♥人
艾米·库克
同一人
库克和他的同伙已经接管了研究站
Cooke and his accomplices have taken over the research station.
静音
他们希望艾克在发现他们身份前就能离开
They're hoping that Ike moves on before he realizes who they are.
如果他们杀了他
But if they kill him,
他们知道我们会派更多人
they know we'll send more people after him.
艾克有点儿愚钝啊
Ike's kind of dense.
在匡提科成绩垫底
Bottom of his class at Quantico.
艾克 伙计 我们要派人
Hey, Ike, buddy, we're gonna send some people
带你去好好洗个桑拿暖身子
to go take you to a nice warm sauna.
如何
How's that sound?
坚持住
Hang in there.
好了 詹姆斯技术员
All right, James Tech.
有什么消息
What's the word?
昨天我跟他在一起七个小时
I spent seven hours with him yesterday.
解开了三个椭圆
We unlocked three ovals.
他们说新成员入会第一天从未有过这样的成绩
They said that's never happened with a new initiate on day one.
恭喜啊 伙计
Congratulations, man.
你还记得我们派你去的目的
Hey, remember how we sent you out there
是抓苏珊娜·特拉维斯吗
to catch Susanna Travis?
他们等下要载我去一个特殊的地方
Ah, they are driving me to a special place later,
我得带上眼罩
and I have to wear a blindfold.
好的 记得发坐标给我们
Great, well, text us the longitude and latitude.
拜托不要乱喝东西
And please make sure you don't drink anything.
艾克没有意识到他跟
So Ike has unwittingly shacked up
戈登·库克还有他妻子住在一起
with Gordon Cooke and his wife.
詹姆斯就快接触到苏珊娜·特拉维斯了
And James is getting close to Susanna Travis.
你们抓到了雷·艾伦·克莱门斯
You guys brought in Ray Allen Clemens.
干得漂亮
Mad props for that, by the way.
接下来呢
What's next?
我和凯西想尝试找
Well, Casey and I were thinking we'd kind of like a shot at,
-马丁·德瑞克森 -纵火犯
- uh, Martin Derrickson. - Firebug.
在三州地区烧毁了不少房♥子
Burnt down dozens of houses in the Tristate area.
抓他去吧
Go get him.
还有斯佩尔曼
And Spellman.
我们成功一半了
We're halfway home.
别装作你不开心
Don't pretend like you're not having fun.
好了好了 我知道你在想什么
I know, I know, I know...I know what you're thinking.
是 我非常想了解
Yes, I would very much like an update
劳伦斯·德雷克的最新情况
on the Lawrence Drake situation.
我知道这不是我的最佳成果 因为我没吃药
I know, it's not my best work. I'm not on NZT.
但这是一架通向太空的电梯
But... it's an elevator to space.
看出来了
I can see that.
此时此刻 我最关心的是
At the moment, I'm mostly concerned about the fact
你居然让联调局十大通缉要犯之一
that you let one of the FBI's ten most wanted fugitives
就这么离开
just walk away.
什么 劳伦斯哪也没去 他在我家呢
What? Lawrence didn't go anywhere-- he's at my place.
你真觉得他会乖乖待着吗
You seriously think he's gonna stay there?
是 很确定
Yeah, I'm pretty sure.
劳伦斯正兴奋着呢 因为有人相信他的清白
Look, Lawrence is thrilled that somebody believes he's innocent.
好吧 如果他跑了...
And, all right, if he runs...
他不会跑的 他是无辜的
He's not gonna run, he's innocent.
那是你以为
You think.
即使没杀妻子
Even if he didn't kill his wife,
他仍犯了越狱的重罪
it's still a crime to escape from prison.
这家伙遭受了不公平待遇 好吗
Listen, the guy got a raw deal, okay?
劳伦斯最开始上十大名单
Lawrence is only on the top ten list in the first place
是因为他和朗尼·海德越狱了
because he broke out of jail with Lonnie Hyde.
海德可是犯了五宗谋杀案
Right, Hyde is a five-time killer.
但劳伦斯只能借助海德的牢房♥挖地道
But Lawrence had to use Hyde's cell to build the tunnel.
那是唯一他能挖掘的地方
It's the only place he could dig out.
他们不是朋友 好吗 他们不是什么联盟
Look, they're not friends, okay? They're not allies.
这和太空电梯有什么关系吗
And this has something to do with a space elevator?
有啊 几十年来人们一直在思考
Yes, people have been trying to figure out
如何建一架太空电梯
how to build one for decades.
劳伦斯·德雷克是个天才工程师
Lawrence Drake is a brilliant engineer,
十五年前 他有了制♥造♥充气式电梯的想法
and 15 years ago, he had an idea for an inflatable elevator.
那电梯可以直升约二十公里
It would go 12 miles up.
基本就像是一艘航母
It's basically like an aircraft carrier,
只是着陆带恰好在太空边缘
but the landing strip is right on the edge of space.
用这种方式上太空就省钱多了
It would make getting out of the atmosphere way cheaper.
十五年前
15 years ago.
我怎么没听说有这么一座太空电梯
Why haven't I heard about an elevator to space?
劳伦斯把想法告诉了一个叫桑杰·达亚尔的人
Lawrence brought the idea to a guy named Sanjay Dayal.
他是SD航♥空♥航♥天♥公♥司♥的首席执行官
Uh, he's the CEO of SD Aerospace.
达亚尔给他出了价
And Dayal made him a small offer,
但劳伦斯决定保留专利
but Lawrence decided to hold onto it.
十年前 他们终于想出办法
And then ten years ago, they finally figured out a way
使帆布坚韧到可以制♥造♥电梯
to make the canvas strong enough to build the elevator.
使它真正成为可能
It was an actual possibility.
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表