剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thanks.
你为什么要这样做
Why are you doing this--
冒着生命危险 服用NZT
taking NZT, risking your life?
我抛弃了你
I left you.
即使在真的死亡之前 我就把你抛弃了
Even before I was actually gone, I left you.
我不值得你这么做
I don't deserve this.
我不是为你这么做
I didn't do it for you.
你不是为我做什么
You're not doing what for me?
知道吗 别担心
You know what, don't worry about it.
我要带你去医院
Okay, I gotta get you to a hospital.
不 不 我没事
No, no. I'm okay.
-拍我一下 -你说什么
- Tag me in. - What?
我感觉不到疼 NZT把它搞定了
I don't feel the pain-- the NZT's taking care of that.
你要给我缝合伤口 我们要找到霍克
You're gonna sew me up and we're gonna find Hawks.
那边有个死人
There is a dead guy lying in a field over there.
是 有空我们再上报
Yeah. We'll call it in when we can.
我还能用右手呢
I can still use my right hand.
-拍一下吧 -好吧
-Tag me in. - Dope.
我们花了些钱 艾美利亚·格拉瑟
In exchange for some money, Amelia Glasser
同意不报告这起枪击事件
agreed not to call in the shooting.
而由于桑兹知道了她的住址
And she'd have to relocate, now that Sands
她不得不搬走
knew where she lived.
至于我嘛
As for me?
我发现自己进了一间最不想进的手术室
I found myself in the least likely of operating rooms--
给我手术的人 从医经历仅限于
in the hands of someone whose experience includes
粗略读过他哥哥的医学课本
skimming his brother's med school books
还有为杀我父亲的凶手缝合伤口
and stitching up my father's killer.
如果我以前不相信布莱恩
If I didn't trust Brian before,
现在却不得不信
I had to now.
好了 深呼吸 好吗
All right, deep breath, okay?
你说的关于摩拉和清除行动的事似乎都是真的
Everything you've said about Morra and the purge seems true.
可只有一件事我不明白
But there's just one thing I can't figure out:
桑兹为什么派一个枪手来
why would Sands send a gunman
接着又发来警告
and then send a warning?
怎么说呢 我们的关系很复杂
Well, we have a complicated relationship.
比我们的关系更复杂吗
More complicated than ours?
不是的 你现在能不说话吗
No. Now, can you stop talking?
布莱恩 动手吧 我感觉不到疼
Brian, just do it. I don't feel any pain.
真不敢相信你竟然没想到
I can't believe you didn't figure that out.
好吧 既然你这么聪明
Well, if you're so smart,
是不是想自己把肩膀复位啊
you want to pop your own shoulder back into place?
看 这就是我们成为好搭档的原因
See, this is why we make such a great team.
好了 我要开始了
Okay, here we go.
之后我们动身去调查烟头上的DNA
And we were off to figure out if the DNA
是否与记录在案的任何人相匹配
on that cigarette butt matched anyone in our records.
这就意味着我们得避人耳目
Which meant we had to duck.
我来拿吧
Hey. Let me get that.
好 清除杂念
Okay. Clear your mind,
专注于疼痛控制机制 好吗
focus on your pain control, okay?
这招是我想到的
I'm the one that figured it out.
这是什么
What's this?
实验室反馈了烟头DNA的初步检测结果
The lab kicked back preliminary results on the DNA from the cigarette--
没有匹配对象
no match.
这下惨了
That sucks.
至少你得了一本超大文件夹
But at least they gave you a giant binder.
"无匹配"可不是我们要的答案
We're not taking "No match" for an answer.
无论霍克是谁
Whoever Hawks is,
只要他写了秘密日记的另一半
if he's the one that wrote the other half of that book,
他就是唯一可以证明桑兹
he's the only one that can testify
-杀了我父亲的证人 -没错
- that Sands killed my father. - Right.
这只是他DNA的原始报告
That's just the raw report on his DNA.
DNA档案参考指南
在档案室里还有另外
There are 27 other binders
二十七份文件夹 跟这份差不多
just like it, down in the file room.
可这只是一堆随机字母
There's just a bunch of random letters.
-不 -不
- No. - No?
这是我们要找的那人的遗传密♥码♥
This is the genetic code for the man that we're looking for.
抱歉
Sorry.
局里每年都会把我们送去匡提科
The Bureau sends us to Quantico once a year,
进行在职培训
for on-the-job training.
上次我去的时候
Last time I was there,
参加了一场关于基因序列的讲座
I went to a seminar on DNA sequencing,
讲师是里卡多·萨巴蒂尼
taught by Riccardo Sabatini.
人类基因组里包含三十亿对碱基对
There are three billion base pairs in the human genome.
他把范围缩小到了五百万对
He's zeroed in on the five million
能鉴别人类特征的碱基对
that are responsible for our identifying traits.
才五百万对呢
Just five million.
他知道哪些碱基对决定人类的
He knows which pairs determine
身高 体重 眼睛颜色还有肤色
height, weight, eye color, skin tone.
如果我们把这些整理出来
If we sort through these,
就能弄清霍克的长相
we can figure out what Hawks looks like.
如果我们知道他的长相
If we know what he looks like,
就能弄清他的身份
we can figure out who he is.
好吧...
Well...
我不知道你有没有看过时间
I don't know the last time you checked a clock,
大约一个小时以前
but I kind of turned back
-我的药劲就没了 -布莱恩
- into a pumpkin about an hour ago. - Brian?
-是 -我知道
- Yeah. - I know.
-那就好 -我告诉艾克咱们要通宵查案
- Oh, good. - I told Ike we were pulling an all-nighter,
所以又搞到一颗
so we were able to clear another pill.
我的药劲还能再撑六小时
I'm good for another six hours.
好的
All right.
五百万对碱基对
Five million base pairs.
跟三十亿比起来已经很少了
In a haystack of three billion.
幸好咱们是两个人
At least there's two of us.
-帮我拿下好吗 -好的 没问题
- Carry my books for me? - Yep. You got it.
我一直想知道布莱恩吃了NZT后
I'd always wondered what it was like for Brian,
是什么感觉
when he was on NZT.
我以为他会感到麻木 像台人形计算器
I figured he felt numb, like a human calculator.
但我错了
I was wrong.
我身体的每个部分都充满活力
Every part of you feels alive, open...
空气中涌动着信息流
the air crackles with information.
你就像氧气一样呼吸着它
You breathe it like it's oxygen.
就像你大半辈子都绑着重物奔跑
It's as if you'd been running with weights on
突然间 你把它们卸下了
for your entire life, and suddenly, you took them off,
而这才是你该有的状态
and this was the way you always were meant to be.
我终于知道为什么它会让人上瘾了
I knew now why it was so addicting.
很疯狂 不是吗
It's pretty wild, right?
是一个芬兰裔的一米八的男人
So we've got a six-foot tall man of Finnish descent.
我知道 但如果我们想知道他长什么样
I know, but if we actually want to see what Hawks looks like,
-我有个主意 -我也是
- I got a plan. - Me, too.
-你先说 -好吧 巧手公♥司♥
- You go first. - Okay, so CRAFT.
他们不是有超酷的3D打印机吗
They have these badass 3-D printers, right?
如果输入这些特征 再对软件做些技术调整
With this list of traits, plus some tweaking to their software,
我们就能打印出一个霍克来
we could actually print a copy of Hawks,
-然后运行... -这主意挺好
- run that through the... - That would be great,
但我和昆廷前些日子
except for a really awkward date
有一次超尴尬的约会
that I had with Quentin a little while back,
我们要不就别向他们求助了
so, maybe we don't have to ask them for any favors?
-我其实在想... -什么
- I was actually thinking that... - What?!
你和昆廷约过会
You went on a date with Quentin?
我们是不是再也不能去巧手公♥司♥了
Does this mean we can't go to CRAFT ever again?
没时间纠结了 布莱恩
Clock is ticking, Brian.
好吧 你的主意是什么
All right, fine. What's your idea?
詹姆斯技术员
James Tech.
我们现在进行面部识别
So now we just run this baby through facial recognition.
确保你设置了身高体重年龄的范围
Make sure you give it a range for height, weight and age.
我们不清楚有多精确
We can't be sure how accurate it is.
放心 会相当精确的
Oh, it'll be pretty accurate.
放心 这家伙是老手了
Hey, it's not this guy's first rodeo.
很明显你们清楚自己在干什么
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表