剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
Rook's actions were entirely his own.
这表格只是那群律师在设法自救
The form is just a bunch of lawyers trying to save their asses.
谢谢你
Thank you.
拜托
Oh, please.
自从加入♥联♥调局我就一直单身
I've been single ever since I joined the Bureau.
你以为我没跟这的人上过床吗
Do you think I haven't slept with anyone here?
我们很忙
We're busy.
还能怎么认识别的人啊
How else are we supposed to meet people?
看前面 伙计
Eyes front, mate.
这里有摄像头
They got cameras in here.
我什么都会告诉你
I'll tell you everything.
如果我们掌握了疑犯姓名 你会立刻知道
If we get a name, you'll have it right away.
我正打算给你发邮件呢
I was gonna e-mail you.
帮我按下十五层 好吗
Can you hit 15 for me, please?
最近我跟几个朋友一直在玩一种桌游
Some friends of mine lately, we've been playing this board game
叫《魔镇惊魂》
called Arkham Horror.
是一种合作类游戏 大家一起
It's this cooperative thing where you work together
打败洛夫克拉夫特作品里的怪兽
to defeat the monsters of the Lovecraft canon.
美国恐怖科幻与奇幻小说作家
你来我们就有四个人啦
We could always use a fourth.
对不起 你可能真的很忙
Oh, sorry, you're probably really busy.
你总是表现得这么急不可耐
You always come off as so desperate.
詹姆斯 知道吗
Hey, James, you know what?
这游戏听起来真不错
That actually sounds pretty awesome.
发短♥信♥给我 好吗
Just give me a text, okay?
等等 我没有你的手♥机♥号♥
Oh, wait, I don't have your number.
我们已经掌握了一个名字
We've got a name.
要射杀摩拉先生的女人名叫派珀·贝尔德
The woman who tried to shoot Mr. Morra is Piper Baird.
所以你们已经知道是谁做的了
So you already know who did it.
相当确定
We're fairly certain.
派珀曾为摩拉先生工作
Piper used to work for Mr. Morra.
结束的方式并不友好
The parting of ways was not amicable.
我们之前一直为她提供NZT
We supplied her with NZT
直到她变得有些疯狂
until she went a bit mad,
向摩拉先生及与他有关的任何人宣战
declared war on Mr. Morra and anyone associated with him.
坦白讲 她是个大♥麻♥烦
She's been a terrible pain, to be honest.
我们会找到她 把问题解决掉
We're gonna find her, and we're gonna sort the problem out.
与此同时 你的任务是确保
But in the meantime, your job is to make sure
联调局永远不知道派珀·贝尔德这个名字
that the FBI never learn the name Piper Baird.
所以你是想让我破坏调查行动吗
So you want me to sabotage the investigation?
如果联调局在我们之前找到这女人
If the FBI finds this woman before we do,
她会把参议员和NZT联♥系♥起来
she can tie the senator to NZT.
这意味着摩拉先生要么进监狱要么潜逃
Which means Mr. Morra goes to jail or flees.
也意味着不能继续给你注射药剂
Which means no more booster shots for you.
如果她在我们找到她前杀了摩拉先生
If she manages to get to Mr. Morra before we get her...
也不会再有药剂
No more booster shots.
在我们找到派珀·贝尔德之前
Until we have Piper Baird,
你的命运跟摩拉参议员息息相关
your fate is tied to Senator Morra's.
做你该做的事 让他们远离那女人
Do what you need to do to keep them far away from that woman.
永无止境
第一季 第十二集
凯西的死是他自己造成的 不怪任何人
What happened with Casey wasn't anybody's fault but his.
要是有人想把这事怪在丽贝卡身上
If someone's trying to put it on Rebecca,
就跟怪在我头上一样荒谬
that's almost as ridiculous as somebody trying to put it on me.
鲍伊还在生气
Boyle is still upset.
我跟他说过他不需要杀死凯西
I told him he didn't need to kill Casey.
我想我得听他念叨一阵子了
I'm guessing I'll be hearing about it for a while.
我用一只耳朵听他说
I paid attention with one ear
而把路上大部分时间用来了解那女人
but mostly spent the drive learning more about the woman
我得确保鲍伊永远找不到她
I was supposed to be make sure Boyle never found.
我不知道一个杀手的标准背景是什么
Now I don't know what a typical assassin's background is,
但我能肯定与约翰·霍普金斯大学
but I'm pretty sure it doesn't involve a scholarship
神经化学的奖学金无关
to study neurochemistry at Johns Hopkins.
完全正常的童年时期
Completely normal childhood,
乖乖女 好学生
good kid, great student,
但在母亲的老年痴呆病情加重后
but when her mother's Alzheimer's got bad,
派珀辍学回家照顾她
Piper dropped out of school to take care of her.
之后就没什么事了
After that, there wasn't much about her.
直到十四个月前
Not until 14 months ago, anyway.
她的男友在睡梦中被刺死
Her boyfriend was stabbed to death while he was asleep.
派珀当时在公♥寓♥里
Piper was in the apartment,
但她在警♥察♥到达之前逃走了
but she ran before the police got there.
她是头号♥嫌疑人
She's their top suspect.
斯佩尔曼
Spellman?
刚才是什么情况
What was that for?
我说话的时候你一副走神的表情
You had that "zoned out" Look while I was talking.
私人安全...
...private security...
身高1米62到1米67之间的女人
...A woman between five four and five six
拿着大约八个购物袋进了房♥间...
carried eight or so shopping bags into the suite...
没留下多少证据...
...didn't leave much behind in the way of evidence...
一个女人用一堆购物袋把枪带进去
A woman brought the rifle in with a bunch of shopping bags,
其他我们就不知道了 是这样吧
and we don't know anything else. That it?
你知道吗 你这种"我没怎么听你说话
You know, that "I barely listen to anything you say"
"但我能回想起来"的做法
"Recap thing you do"?
很没礼貌
It's rude.
房♥间里没留下任何证据
There was no evidence at all in the suite,
派珀清理得很彻底...
Piper's thorough...
可我忍♥不住盯着画看
but I couldn't stop staring at something.
这幅画上有新的墨迹
There's fresh ink on this drawing.
我认为那是眼线膏
Actually, I think it's eyeliner.
几乎没有干
It's barely even dry.
如果不是吃了NZT我不会注意到
I wouldn't have noticed it if it wasn't for the NZT,
我想这就是关键...
which I think is the point...
有人在试探我
Someone's testing me.
是派珀
That's Piper.
她也吃了NZT
She's on NZT.
她为什么要用激光瞄准器
Why does she need the laser?
为什么要冒险给我暗示
Why risk tipping me off?
她知道我必须吃NZT才会注意到那幅画
She knew I'd have to be on NZT to notice the painting.
除非...
Unless...
滴 滴 嗒
Dot, dot, dash.
找到萨米·德宾洛就能找到我
是摩斯码
That's Morse code.
她在给我传达信息吗
She's sending me a message?
你没事吧 芬奇 你脸色有点苍白
You okay, Finch? You look kind of pale.
我没事
I'm okay.
有什么深刻的见解吗
Any brilliant insights?
有
Uh, yeah.
狙击手肯定是在阳台开的枪
The shooter apparently used the balcony.
你来之前我们是怎么查案的啊
How did we even function before you came along?
我们回去吧
Okay, let's head back.
你去看看安保视频
All right, I want you to review the security footage.
看你有没有更多类似的"深刻见解"
See if you have any more of those... penetrating insights.
找萨米·德宾洛吗
Find Sammy DePietro?
她还不如让我去找传说中的大脚怪
She might as well ask me to find Bigfoot.
德宾洛是和黑♥手♥党♥有密切联♥系♥的工会主席
DiPietro was a union leader with ties to the Mafia.
七十年代消失了
He vanished in the '70s.
大家都认为他死了 但没人找到他的尸体
Everyone assumes he's dead, but no one's ever found the body.
派珀为什么想和我谈呢
And why does Piper want to talk to me, anyway?
你看到了 对吧
Okay, you see that, right?
派珀很厉害 但她没办法
Piper's good, but she couldn't keep her face off
在所有安保视频中都不露脸
all the security footage.
你得剪下那些画面
You got to trim those frames out,
尽可能找到和萨米·德宾洛有关的所有信息
and you got to find everything you can about Sammy DePietro.
我不知道原因 但派珀在试探你
I don't know why, but Piper's testing you.
如果她认为你能找到德宾洛 那你一定行
And if she says you can find DePietro, then you can find him.
桑兹的话你也听到了 伙计
You heard Sands, man.
你别无选择
You don't have a choice.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
只不过...
It's just that...
和联调局作对 背叛丽贝卡
working against the FBI, betraying Rebecca--
越做得多就越没有愧疚感
every time I do that, it gets a little bit easier.
视频已删除
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表