剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
Clearly you guys know what you're doing.
我要去泡一杯咖啡
I'm gonna get a cup of decaf.
丽贝卡
Rebecca?
你们在忙什么呢
What are you all working on?
查线索 网络处让我查一起案子
Leads. It's a case Cyber asked me to look in on.
发生了什么 你在流血吗
What happened? You bleeding?
没有 是我把东西洒了
Oh, no, I just spilled something.
-在你肩上 -烧烤嘛
- On your shoulder? - Barbecue.
布莱恩硬拉着我去下东区吃烧烤
Brian dragged me to a smokehouse in the Lower East Side.
画面...惨不忍♥睹
It was... messy.
-有线索了 -很好
- We got a hit. - Oh, great.
一有结果我们会立刻向您汇报
We'll let you know when something pans out.
-你肩上有... -酱油 我知道
- You got a little... - Sauce. I know.
是的
Yeah.
房♥子挺酷嘛 霍克
Nice place, Hawks.
也叫蒂莫西·阿尔托
Well, AKA Timothy Aalto.
阿尔托先生
Mr. Aalto to you.
这栋房♥子一定花了数不尽的钱
This place must cost tens of millions of dollars.
真有种
Pretty impressive,
居然藏在派克大街这么显眼的位置
hiding in plain sight on Park Avenue.
或者我们找错地方了
Or maybe we got it wrong.
换做平时我可能也这么担心
On most days, I might share your concerns,
但今天不会
but not today.
说的也是
Right.
我们只用把他带回刑司委就行了
All we have to do is get him to come to the CJC.
回去之前先别给他看秘密日记
Don't show him the burn book until we're there.
剩下的事我会处理
I'll take care of the rest.
阿尔托先生不喜欢在锻炼时被人打扰
Mr. Aalto doesn't like to have his workouts interrupted.
我们会尽快结束的
We'll try not to keep him too long.
我的天
Oh, my God!
打911
Call 911.
他死了
He's gone.
紧急医疗服务把这叫做"寡妇制♥造♥者"
EMS is calling it a widowmaker--
一种由过量运动诱发的冠心病
an exertion-induced coronary.
没有迹象说明是其他原因吗
There's no indication of it being anything else?
你难道还想去问他们吗
Oh, do you want to go ask them that?
我们应该接受"心力衰竭"这种说法
I say we accept "Massive heart attack"
然后赶紧走
and be on our way.
但这跟桑兹有关
But this was Sands.
当然是他
Of course it was.
我已经撒谎了
But I've already had to lie about
关于为什么联调局探员刚好在霍克死后
why a federal agent showed up at this particular door
出现在他家里
just in time to see Hawks dead.
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
我给了管家钱
I paid the housekeeper to say
让她说她在街上求助时
that she was outside flagging people down just as
碰到了要去郊区的我们
we were passing by on our way uptown.
你看到霍克的左臂了吗
Did you see Hawks's left arm?
肘部内侧 颜色有点不对
Just inside the elbow-- the shade was a color off.
-就像注射痕迹吗 -很不明显
- Like, injection-marks off? - It was subtle.
应该是很细小的针头 可能是皮内注射
Must have been a tiny needle, intradermal maybe.
有可能是氯仿 这样的话
Maybe it was chloroform, in which case,
如果法医没有发现的话
if the M.E. isn't looking for that mark,
那就会被认为是自然死亡
then it's gonna look like natural causes.
你不打算说点什么吗
Well, do you want to say something? I mean...
你想今天剩下的时间
Do you want to spend the rest of the day
都在审讯室度过吗
in an interrogation room?
不 我们应该盯紧目标
No. I say we stay on target,
事成后再尽量补救
fix what we can when we're done.
好 不过还是需要有人
Yeah. Still need somebody
来解释那本秘密日记
to fill in the blanks of the burn book.
只有休斯顿了
Yeah, which leaves Huston.
处在植物人的状态日渐衰竭
Yeah. Languishing in a vegetative state,
完全丧失行为能力
completely incapacitated.
除此之外 绝对是我们要找的人
Other than that, totally our guy.
怎么了
What?
如果我们
What if we, um... you know?
让他复原
Capacitate him?
桑兹说他遭遇了一场重大交通事故
Sands said he got in a giant car accident,
然后又在医院突发严重中风
then a massive stroke in the hospital.
是真的中风
Like a real stroke,
还是贾罗德·桑兹给你的那种
or the kind Jarrod Sands gives you?
我怀疑不是
I doubt it.
桑兹不想杀了他
Sands didn't want to kill him.
休斯顿把他从人生低谷拉出来
Huston pulled him up from rock bottom,
还救过他的命
he saved his life.
我们不能排除任何可能性
Well, we can't rule anything out.
也许那本秘密日记里有他的病史
Maybe there's something about his medical history in the burn book.
你还带着吗
You still have it?
-布莱恩 -怎么
- Brian? - Yeah.
-他的心率 -什么
- His heart rate. - What?
当我说"秘密日记"的时候 它加速了
When I said "Burn book," It spiked.
虽然没有很高 但的确加快了
Not through the roof, but it accelerated.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的 他有反应
Yes. He reacted.
休斯顿 你能听到我们说话吗
Huston, can you hear us?
你能睁开眼或者
Can you open your eyes, or...
动动手指什么的吗
lift a finger or something?
有许多人死了
You know, a lot of people have died,
更多人快要死了
and a lot more people are going to die,
如果这本笔记的秘密没有被揭开
if the contents of this book stay secret.
休斯顿是例外
This is the exception to the rule.
他给了我现在的生活
He gave me the life that I've got today,
所以我很不愿意结束他的生活
which is why I'm so loath to end his.
他能听到我们说话
He can hear us.
-他听得懂 -你看到什么了
- He understands. - What do you see?
他的眼睛
His eyes.
上次我和桑兹在这里 他的眼睛也动了
He was doing this the last time I was here with Sands.
但他的眼睛只有在
But his eyes were only moving
听到特定事情的时候才会动
when specific things were said,
像是桑兹说的那些事
things Sands was saying.
这非常难观察到
It's really subtle,
我认为你没办法解读出某种固定模式
and I don't think you could interpret a pattern.
如果他不能通过眨眼来表达是或者否
And if he can't blink out "Yes" Or "No,"
我们要怎么交流
how are we gonna communicate?
我们得去
We're gonna have to...
-别说 -说什么
- Don't say it. - What?
你打算说 "解读他的思维"
You were gonna say "Read his mind."
然后你会说 "真的"
And then you were gonna say "Literally,"
我要开始工作了
but I'm gonna get to work.
最初治疗休斯顿的医生
The doctors who initially treated Huston
把他误诊为持续性植物人状态
misdiagnosed him as being in a persistent vegetative state.
布莱恩觉得休斯顿
Brian's hunch is that Huston suffers from a condition
患的是闭锁综合症
called Locked-In Syndrome,
主要症状是意识清醒
essentially a private hell of lucid awareness
但身体不受控制
with zero body control.
如果布莱恩是对的
If Brian is right,
我们只需一台脑电图机
all we need is an EEG machine.
那需要电路装置 电脑晶片
And that is gonna take circuitry, computer chips,
电容器 电阻器 连接器 电极板
capacitors, resistors, connectors, electrodes.
我们在休斯顿这里找到了大部分
We found most of what we needed at Huston's place.
剩下的 我们从私人库存获取
And the rest, we managed to scrounge up from personal stocks.
好了 八电极完成
Okay. Eight electrodes.
虽然不是最精密的脑电图机
It may be not the most thorough EEG device ever made,
但这就够了
but it'll do.
我们要测试一下吗
Should we test it out?
等一下 在我身上测试吗
What, like, on me?
尽管看NZT的脑电波很吸引人
Look, as fascinating as it may be to see NZT brainwaves,
但休斯顿预约了
Huston's got dibs.
-我要出门 你需要什么吗 -进来
- Hey, heading out. Need anything? - Come in.
把门关上
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表