剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
我叫布莱恩·芬奇
My name is Brian Finch.
我原本只是一个普通的二十八岁废柴
I was your average 28-year-old screwup
直到我服用了一粒叫NZT的药片
until I took a pill called NZT.
突然之间 我可以调动每个脑细胞
Suddenly I had access to every brain cell.
每次他服用后 接下来的半天
Every time he takes it, for the next 12 hours,
他基本上就变成了全世界最聪明的人
he basically becomes the smartest person in the world.
所以联调局雇佣了我
And that's why the FBI hired me.
我叫布莱恩·芬奇
My name's Brian Finch,
这位是丽贝卡·哈里斯
this is Rebecca Harris,
我们是联调局的
and we're with the FBI.
说出来的感觉真棒
God, that sounds cool.
只有一个问题
There's just one problem.
NZT会要了你的命 除非你注射这个
NZT will kill you, unless you have this shot.
现在你想服多少NZT就服多少 毫无副作用
Now you can have as much NZT as you want with no side effects.
你为什么要帮我
Why would you help me?
我需要一个人来干一份工作
Let's just say I need somebody in your position.
你如果透露给任何人 包括联调局和你父母
You describe to the FBI, or anyone, about these shots...
我就会让你在痛苦中缓慢地死亡
I will let you die more painfully and slowly than you can fathom.
布莱恩 你准备好成为大人物了吗
So, Brian, you ready to become somebody who matters?
《永无止境》前情提要
Previously on Limitless...
我认为我父亲当晚服用了NZT
I think my father was on NZT that night,
如果我能弄清它的来源
and if I can figure out where it comes from,
也许我能弄清他出了什么事
maybe I can figure out what happened to him.
该证明你的价值了
It's time to make yourself useful.
我们这边已经非常了解NZT
We know quite a lot about NZT our side of the fence.
亚当·哈尼卡特
联调局正努力赶上我们
FBI is playing catch-up.
我要你查出他们究竟知道什么
I want you to find out exactly what they know
然后向我报告
and bring it to me.
文件复♥制♥中
复♥制♥完成
你♥爸♥画的吗
Your dad made that?
我认为我爸被杀害之前吃了NZT
I think my father was taking NZT before he got killed.
所以如果他最终又拿起画笔 就是因为吃了药
So, if he was finally painting again, that's why.
康拉德·哈里斯
已知NZT-48使用者
康拉德·哈里斯
试验对象是已知NZT-48使用者
可能有散播改药物行为
授权监视及观察
著名画家
服用该药后艺术能力增强
是特别探员丽贝卡·哈里斯的父亲
如果我爸去世了
If my dad was gone,
而我知道他留下了什么东西的话
and I learned there was something out there he had made,
我不会视而不见
I don't think I could ignore it.
对了
Right.
昨晚
Last night.
播放我
伙计
Hey, buddy.
先别误会
Now, don't take this the wrong way,
我给你录了一段教学视频
but I made you an instructional video.
我知道你还记得大部分
Now, I know you remember most of this stuff.
毕竟你就是我
You are me, after all.
只不过你没服用NZT
But you're me without NZT.
实话说了吧
And let's be honest,
有些东西你可能会遗忘
some stuff gets lost in translation.
丽贝卡很出色
So, Rebecca's awesome.
我很出色
这点我俩心知肚明
I know this, you know this, we know this.
她很出色
你刚刚发现联调局有一份关于她爸爸的档案
And you just learned the FBI has a file on her dad,
显示他死前曾服用过NZT
which shows he was using NZT before he died.
你想告诉她吗
Do you want to tell her?
你当然想
Of course you do.
你好
我叫好好先生
你是好好先生
You're Mr. Happy Nice Guy.
你希望每个人都好 可问题在于
You want what's best for everyone, but here's the thing.
你必须给我搞清楚
And I want to be very clear about this
就算没服用NZT 你也必须记住
so that you can remember it even without NZT.
你不能告诉她
爱德华·摩拉参议员的小兵
You stole those files at the behest
叫你去偷文件
of Senator Edward Morra's minion,
小兵
我猜你会这么叫他
I guess you'd call him.
偷取机密文件是叛国罪
Stealing them was treason.
会被扔进
They put people...
超级监狱
超级监狱
...in supermax prison for it.
你必须非常地小心
You have to be very, very careful.
假设你真要告诉她
Let's just say you do tell her.
"瑞贝卡 既然我们是好朋友
"Hey, Rebecca, it just seems fair that we talk
我就有话直说了"
since we're such good friends and stuff."
然后她会问你是怎么知道的
Then she wants to know how you know.
她不相信你的理由 然后你就被
She doesn't believe your excuse, and you wind up...
超级监狱
扔进超级监狱
...in supermax prison.
不相信她会告发你 那好
Don't believe she'll turn you in? Fine.
"瑞贝卡 我知道你不会泄露
"Hey, Rebecca, I know you won't do anything compromising
我刚刚告诉你的机密
with the information I just handed you
因为我们是好朋友"
because we're such good friends and stuff."
但是她怒发冲冠 去找上司对质
But then she gets so mad that she confronts her boss.
然后你就被...你猜到了
And you wind up in-- you guessed it--
扔进超级监狱
...supermax prison.
你知道在超级监狱会发生什么吧
You know what happens in supermax prison?
可能不是被巨型靴子踩死
Probably not death by giant boot.
当然 如果桑兹先生发现
Of course, if Mr. Sands finds out
你把他交付的秘密任务
that you told your FBI BFF
向联调局的闺蜜全盘托出
about the secret mission he gave you,
到时你就会祈求被巨型靴子踩死
you will be praying for death by giant boot.
你现在的处境很危险
Look, you're in the middle of a very dangerous situation
可能会有非常可怕的一系列后果
with a number of potentially awful outcomes,
但我们能挺过去的
but we can get through it.
我能让咱们顺利过关
I can get us through it.
但前提是你要听话
But only if you listen.
你不能再做"好好先生"
You can't be Mr. Happy Nice Guy anymore.
你要成为"坏蛋布莱恩"
You got to be Badass Brian.
"坏蛋布莱恩"会保守自己的秘密
Badass Brian keeps his secrets private.
"坏蛋布莱恩"会小心提防
Badass Brian looks out for himself,
最重要的是
and most importantly,
所有事了结之后
when all this is over,
"坏蛋布莱恩"可以顺利脱身
Badass Brian gets to walk away,
自♥由♥自在
free and alive.
有问题吗
Something wrong?
没有 一切正常 吃光光
No. All good. Bottoms up.
于是我坐在那儿等药片开始生效
So I sat there waiting for the pill to kick in,
我开始思考
and I started to wonder.
"嗑药布莱恩"开始给我下指令了
Pill Brian is leaving instructions for me now.
听起来他在跟另一个人说话
It sounded like he thought he was talking to a different person,
可我不喜欢这样
and I don't like that.
我应该听他的话吗
And should I even listen to him?
瑞贝卡有权知道她父亲的真♥相♥
Rebecca deserves to know the truth about her father.
可药片生效后
But when the pill kicked in,
我开始从全局考虑
I did start to see all the angles.
他的某些想法是对的
And he had some good points.
布莱恩
Brian?
布莱恩
Brian?
我们跟你说话说了快半分钟
We've been talking to you for, like, 30 seconds,
你一直在点头
and you're nodding your head,
可我觉得你并没在听
but it doesn't really feel like you're listening.
没有 抱歉 我在想别的事
No. I'm sorry. I was thinking about something else.
好吧 我们再说一次
Okay, we'll repeat ourselves.
不用 我是说 我刚才没认真听
No need. I mean, I wasn't paying attention in the moment,
不过我记忆力很好
but, you know, perfect recall.
刑事司法委员会正和禁毒处合作
The CJC is working with Narcotics
加强对一个制毒实验室团伙的调查 但是
to augment an investigation into a ring of meth labs, but...
大部分实验室都在州北
Most of the labs are upstate,
不过我们得到消息说在一个住♥宅♥区里有一个
but we got a tip that there's one in an L.E.S. housing project.
我们会跟特警队和禁毒处一起去
We're headed there with SWAT and Narcotics,
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表