剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
我没事
Yeah.
人们用各种奇怪的方式来搞清楚
And people figure out what they're supposed to do
自己应该怎么做 不是吗
in all kinds of weird ways, right?
是的 但是自满与知足
Yes, but there's a difference between
是有区别的
complacency and contentment.
你的这个决定
Now, what I can't distinguish
在多大程度上受到了药物的影响
and what I am positive that you can't distinguish
我弄不清楚 我相信你也弄不清楚
is how much of this decision is being driven by the drug.
如果你热爱执法机关
I mean, if your passion is law enforcement,
你可以从事执法机关的工作
you can have a career in law enforcement.
我不能像这样
No, I can't. Not like this.
因为你想走捷径
Yeah, because you want to take the easy route.
你只是不想做诚实 辛勤的工作
You just want to skip honest, hard work.
不是 老爸 他们就是因为NZT才需要我
No, Dad. It's because the only reason they want me is NZT.
拜托
Oh, come on.
是这药让我变成了重要的人
That drug is what made me someone who matters.
拜托 在这之前你重要得多
Oh, please. You mattered way before any of this.
你不愿听 我再怎么解释也没用
I can't show you something that you don't want to see.
如果你不愿意 我也帮不了你
I can't help you if you won't let me help you.
我不要你帮
I don't need your help.
我能搞定
I got this.
我最想要的
Look, what I want more than anything,
我一直最想要的是
what I've always wanted more than anything,
让你为我感到骄傲
is to make you proud.
如果你不同意我的决定
If you don't agree with my decision,
如果你认为我做的事是错的
if you think I'm doing the wrong thing...
那我也不和你纠缠了
I'll just have to find a way to live with that.
我会让里克·林德格伦收手
I'll tell Rick Lindgren to stand down.
好吧 至少我知道了真♥相♥
All right, at least I got the truth.
好
Okay.
-好吧 -嗯
- All right. - Yeah.
三笔转账
So between all three transfers,
总数是二十万美金吗
we're looking at a total of $200,000?
这样就证实了他的话
That would corroborate his story.
谢谢
Thank you.
是谁呢
Who was that?
说来话长
Long story.
我想先听你的
And I want to hear yours first.
和你♥爸♥谈得怎么样
How'd it go with your dad?
能明天再告诉你吗
Uh... can I fill you in tomorrow?
今晚我不想再说了
I'm, like, all talked out for tonight.
好吧 我们刚花了一小时
Yeah. Okay. Well, we just spent the last hour
给肯尼·苏迈达录了口供
getting a statement from Kenny Sumida.
虽然冗长 但还是有地方值得注意
Long-winded, but not without a point.
他雇了机器手项目的一个测试对象
He recruited someone from the Prosthetics Project
练习黑进机器手
to be a practice dummy for the hack.
付了二十万来定期使用杰克机器手
Paid $200,000 to have regular access to the Jake arm.
所以肯尼有共犯
Wow. So Kenny had an accomplice.
一个惯用右手[得力助手]的人
A right-hand man.
一个意思吗
Is that, like, the same thing?
我只是想一语双关
I was trying to do a pun.
一语双关
"Do" a pun?
布莱恩 关键在于
Brian, the point is
他雇佣的人无意中得知他在做的事
that his recruit caught wind of what he was doing
然后利用了时机
and he took advantage of the timing.
加入了苏迈达的手臂大军
By blending in with Sumida's army. Arm-ee.
看到了吗 又短又有趣
See? Short. Fun.
很牵强[伸手]
It's reaching.
伸手 这也不错
Reaching. That's good, too.
有进步
You're getting better.
好了 肯尼雇的人
All right, Kenny's recruit.
是我认为的那个人吗
Was it who I think it is?
之前情况不太好
It was looking bad for a while,
-但我真的认为现在有机会 -谢谢
- but I really think I have a good chance now. - Thank you.
恭喜你 亚伦
Congratulations, Aaron.
保释成功
You made bail!
似乎辛苦赚来的钱白费了
Seems like a waste of hard-earned money,
因为你马上又要回牢里了
considering you're gonna be heading right back.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
我们都知道苏迈达雇了你来练手
We know Sumida hired you so he could practice.
他不知道的是
What he didn't know was
你迫切地想结束婚姻
you must've wanted out of your marriage
他正好给了你最佳的办法
and he had just given you the perfect exit ramp.
你杀了克里斯汀
You killed Kristen,
再推卸给大规模的黑客攻击
then you blamed it on the mass hack.
一派胡言
That's absurd.
我想不通的是...
Ah. Well, the one thing I can't figure out...
为何你要在其他攻击的前一天下手呢
is why you did it a day before the other attacks.
一定是她发现了苏迈达给你的钱
She must have found the money Sumida gave you,
开始不停质问你
started asking questions.
你打算在法庭上证明这一点吗
You're gonna try to prove that in court?
一名荣誉退伍军人和一个小黑客对质吗
My word-- a decorated vet-- against some hacker?
祝你好运 兄弟
Best of luck with that, buddy.
我一般会更偏袒和我一同服过役的人
Yeah, I have a blind spot when it comes to people I served with.
不然我早就看清你的真面目了
Otherwise, I would have figured out what you are a lot sooner.
但这不只是你和肯尼两人对质
But it's not just gonna be your word against Kenny's.
苏迈达策划的每一次攻击的场所
You see, at the scene of every attack Sumida planned...
都有摄像头
there was a camera.
博物馆 饭店 电梯
The museum, the restaurant, the elevator...
甚至邮政车里的仪表盘上
even inside the post office van,
也有安保摄像头
there was a security cam on the dashboard--
但在你家 你杀克里斯汀的地方
but at your house, where you murdered Kristen,
猜猜我们找不到什么
guess what we couldn't find.
肯尼·苏迈达如果看不到
How in the hell was Kenny Sumida supposed to control your arm
还怎么控制你的手臂
if he couldn't see what he was doing?
鲍伊赢啦
Boom! Boyle for the win!
我认为你的审讯不会
Yeah, I don't think your trial's gonna go down
照你的预期进行
the way you think it's going to.
与此同时 不管发生什么
Well, whatever happens, in the meantime,
享受打脸的乐趣吧
have fun getting punched in the face.
怎么回事
What the hell?
很烦人 对吧
I know, it's annoying, right?
哥们 我的兄弟
Man, my brothers used to do that
过去常常这样玩我
to me all the damn time.
我黑进你的手臂 将密♥码♥传给
I passed the code I hacked your arm with
我无处不在的新伙伴
to my new buddies at Everywhere.
所以要是你在审讯结束前不停打自己
Yeah. So if you hit yourself from now to the end of the trial,
那只是他们在打招呼
that's just them saying hello.
你好 芬奇先生
Hello, Mr. Finch.
波兰探员 我保证不会占用你太多时间
Agent Pouran, I promise you this won't take long.
我想你知道 最近我儿子
So, I think you know that I recently
成为了我的委托人
have taken on my son as a client.
我是名律师
I'm a lawyer.
我应该叫我的律师来吗
Should I be calling mine?
我们正考虑向刑事司法委员会提出法律诉讼
We were considering legal action against the CJC,
但布莱恩决定不起诉
but Brian decided not to press charges.
我猜到他会妥协 所以...
I suspected that he would back down, so...
鉴于现在他无法做出清醒的决定
I started filing for conservatorship on the grounds
我已开始申请监护人身份
that he wasn't capable of making clear decisions right now.
所以我还是得叫我律师
So I should be calling my lawyer.
不 如果他不愿意 我也不想让他上法庭
No, I don't want to expose Brian to the courts if he doesn't want me to.
而且我作为父亲跟你这个母亲谈谈
And I figured I'd have a better chance appealing to you
机会会大些
as one parent to another.
你了解国家亲权主义吗
You're familiar with the doctrine of parents patriae?
国家在那些需要特殊保护的人面前
The notion of the state having an obligation to act as a parent
有义务承担起家长的角色
when dealing with those who require special protection.
未成年人和精神病患者
The young and the mentally ill.
还有瘾君子
And the drug-addicted.
不管你如何狡辩 布莱恩就是瘾君子
And no matter how you slice it, that's what Brian is.
由你一手造成
By your hand.
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表