剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
他们是奴隶贩子
They're slavers.
他们杀女人 我要他们血债血偿
They kill women, and I want them for that.
这些人把组织的详细信息
Now, these guys keep the particulars of their organization
藏在很严实
pretty close to the belt,
我能知道的也就这么多
so there was only so much that I could learn.
但我有内线
But I had an informant on the inside.
我们才了解到组织的大概结构
We were just starting to get a sense of the structure
但她几周前消失了
when she disappeared a few weeks ago,
所以我觉得她被他们杀了
which makes me think they had her killed.
我能干什么
Well, what can I do?
蓝限今晚举办公益晚宴
Tonight, The Blue Limit is holding a benefit,
笼络新的高端客户
courting their new high-end clients.
你要以潜在客户的身份出席
You're coming as one of the clients-to-be.
我会进去 我们搜查房♥间
I will make entry, and we will work the room
找到她们的护照
and find those passports.
仅此而已
Just like that?
你有西装吗 你穿过西装吗
Do you have a suit? Have you ever even worn a suit?
我有一套西装
I got a suit.
红色的
It's red.
好吧
Okay.
波道夫的个人购物顾问
Personal shopper at Bergdorf's.
他会帮你选的
He'll hook you up.
赶紧的 布莱恩·芬奇
Chop chop, Brian Finch.
还有很多事要做
Lots of work to do.
你好
Hey there.
我要救命去了 点赞表情
Looking to save lives-- thumbs up emoji.
我需要些NZT才行 锻炼肌肉表情
Kind of need some NZT to do it-- arm making muscle emoji.
是 我授权在布莱恩
Yes, I authorized administering Brian NZT
与露西·丘奇合作时提供NZT
while he was working with Lucy Church.
她的联络人充分说明了
Her handler made a strong case
她仍应该卧底的理由
for why she should still be out there.
布莱恩·芬奇清楚
Brian Finch knew the parameters
他该做和不该做的事情的界限
of what he was and wasn't supposed to do,
我相信他不会出格
and I trusted him to act within those.
没错 现在回想起来感觉太天真
And, yes, in retrospect, I realize that may sound naive.
东欧妇女感谢你
The women of Eastern Europe thank you.
你没事吧
You okay?
你看起来有心事
You seem a little distracted.
我今早收到了贾罗德·桑兹办公室的电♥话♥
I got a call from Jarrod Sands' office this morning.
记得他吗
Remember him?
什么 这不是个好兆头
What? I don't like where this is headed.
他是摩拉参议员的私人安保主管
He, uh, heads up Senator Morra's personal security.
应该是吧
Yeah, I think so.
他想一会儿见面
Well, he wants to meet later.
你要去吗
Are you gonna go?
我们在暗中调查摩拉参议员和NZT的事
Well, we're sniffing around Senator Morra and NZT,
我突然就收到这个电♥话♥
and all of a sudden I get this call out of the blue?
没错 我要去
Yeah, I'm gonna go.
你现在穿的西装
The, um... suit that you're wearing,
衣袖上还有价签
it still has a tag on the sleeve.
我知道 我还在挑
Oh, yeah, I know. I'm-I'm still shopping.
我其实告诉购物顾问
I actually told the guy that was helping me inside
我马上就回去
that I'd be right back.
他看起来不错
He looked fine.
挺好看的
Um, good, I guess.
那套西装不错
It was a nice suit.
人穿西装更好看
Everybody looks better in a suit.
你问我这个问题真的很奇怪
Boy, that's a-a weird question for you to ask me.
我是问芬奇看起来有没有紧张或者不适之类的
I meant, did Finch seem nervous or out of sorts?
没 没
Oh, no, no.
但我没观察那么仔细
But, I mean, I wasn't looking that closely.
我那天有很多心事
I... I had a lot on my mind that day.
哈里斯特别探员
Special Agent Harris.
很高兴你决定过来 你想喝杯东西吗
I'm glad you decided to come. Do you fancy a drink?
不用了
Oh, no, I'm good.
这地方很不错
This is a nice place.
摩拉参议员很欣赏你利落地处理了
Senator Morra was impressed by your deft handling
刺杀未遂一案
of his attempted assassination.
我也是
So was I.
我很荣幸能帮忙
Well, I'm glad I could help.
我们也很高兴你帮了我们
And we were glad for that help.
因此我们更希望能深化合作
So glad, in fact, that we would like to extend the relationship,
如果可以的话
if possible.
怎么深化呢
Extend it how?
摩拉参议员和我想给你一份工作
Senator Morra and I would like to offer you a job.
工作
A job?
一份挺肥的差事
A quite lucrative one at that,
在参议员的私人安保小队工作
working on the senator's private security team.
我在一张纸上写下数目
I'm gonna write a number on a piece of paper.
我确定你看到了就会相信
When you see it, I'm sure you'll be convinced
我们有多希望你加入我们的团队
about how serious we are to have you on our team.
自然还包括联调局
Naturally, all comes with perks and privileges
提供不了的福利和特权
such as to dwarf anything the FBI might be able to offer.
我说了
As I said,
我们非常希望您能来
we're quite serious.
这份工作很诱人 桑兹先生
That's a very impressive offer, Mr. Sands.
能给我时间考虑一下吗
May I have some time to think about it?
当然
Of course.
不着急
Take whatever time you need.
谢谢
Thank you.
布莱恩
Brian.
你一直想联♥系♥我吧
I take it you've been trying to reach me.
桑兹 听我说 我时间不多...
Sands, listen to me, I don't have much time...
别紧张 布莱恩
Relax, Brian.
我没有试图以任何不当方式
I'm not trying to threaten or encroach
威胁或侵犯丽贝卡
in any other way upon Rebecca.
既然你劝阻她深究下去的计划彻底失败
Since you have failed utterly to convince her to stop asking questions,
我只不过是介入平息事态而已
I've simply stepped in to smooth things over.
你怎么平息的
How are you doing that?
给她个工作
By offering her a job.
非常诱人的工作
Quite an attractive one, in fact.
什么
What?
你居然想贿赂她
You're trying to bribe her?
布莱恩
Brian,
在这地球上 我还没见有谁
I have yet to meet a human being on this planet
是收买♥♥不来的
who doesn't have a price.
你确定你要去吗
Sure you're up for this?
当然
Totally.
布莱恩 这种工作在我的生活里已习以为常
Brian, this is years of my life, hundreds of hours of work.
我准备好出发了
I am absolutely good to go.
好吧
Okay.
卧底行动
任务一
这不是我第一次参加令人作呕的对冲基金派对
It wasn't my first douchey hedge fund party,
但却是第一次参加这种
but it was the first where
每个男人都是为了猎艳才来的派对
just about every guy there was there specifically to buy time with women.
他们来自各行各业 有不同的喜好
They ran a pretty wide gamut of occupations and interests.
投资银行家自然必不可少
There was the investment bankers, inevitably.
这种人最容易取悦 毕竟他们靠投机挣钱
Kind of the easiest to impress, since they live by speculation.
因为一旦牵扯到衍生产品
Because trading on the open market is dead
在公开市场中交易就行不通了
when it comes to derivatives.
夏普比率和暗池交易甚至都没有可比性
The Sharpe ratio isn't even comparable with dark pools.
没有市场深度的信息
I mean, no market depth feed,
风险就成为虚拟的非实体了
risk becomes a virtual non-entity.
赶紧打给你们的客户 记住这点
And go ahead, call your clients, take this down.
俄♥罗♥斯♥寡头政♥治♥代表团更难对付
The Russian oligarch contingent was a tougher nut to crack,
但他们似乎很重要
but it seemed relevant
因为很多姑娘都是东欧人
since a lot of the girls were Eastern European.
结果这是值得的
But it turned out to be worth it,
因为我认识了谢尔盖
since that way I was able to meet Sergei,
他是蓝限公♥司♥的掌权者
The Blue Limit's man in charge on the ground,
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表