剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, you got the old setup.
我们开始吧
Here we go.
你以前修过这个吗
You sure you've done this before?
当然当然 我经常修这些
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, I do this all the time.
说真的 我梦里都能修
I could honestly do this... in my sleep.
因为有时我会梦游
'Cause I sleepwalk, sometimes, so...
那叫做 叫做 梦游症
It's-it's called, um... somnambulism.
我尽可能拖延时间
I stalled for as long as I could.
但我没法让前台谈论她的老板
I couldn't get the receptionist to talk about her boss.
她只是说她老板经常不在
She just said he was rarely there.
怎么样
Any luck?
是这样
Uh, you know what,
我觉得你们可能需要一个新的
I think you guys might need a new, uh,
那个有"兔耳朵"的东西 叫什么来着
that-that rabbit ear thing, what's it called?
路由器
Router?
要不我还是给你公♥司♥打个电♥话♥
Hey, maybe I'd better call your office
看他们更能不能派一个更...
to see if they can send along someone more...
自信的人来
confident.
那好吧
Oh, I mean, o-okay.
我能理解
You know, that's-- I understand.
每次都拼尽全力
Try to give 110% every time.
很抱歉没修好
I do apologize about this.
你知道的
It's just, uh, you know,
有时这些东西会比看起来
sometimes these things are a little more complicated
更复杂
than they seem.
就跟公♥司♥说
Just tell them, um...
我已经尽力了
I gave it my all.
杂♥志♥上有个名字
The magazine gave me a name.
古德蒙·弗里德里希
有了名字要找到照片应该不难
From there, it wasn't gonna be hard to get a picture of the guy.
露西一定很开心
Lucy is gonna be psyched.
他妈的
Son of a bitch.
我们的消息源证实联调局
Our source confirms that the list of
正在执行卧底任务的探员名单已被曝光
active undercover agents within the FBI was exposed
电脑黑客窃取了上述情报
when computer hackers stole the intelligence,
-并在黑市进行交易 -我暴露了
- and began horse trading on the black market. - I'm burned.
彻底被暴露了
For real.
我知道
I know.
不 你不明白
No, you don't.
因为这个 对蓝限的指控也会公开
Because of this, the claim against the Blue Limit will go public
而我们还来不及对古德蒙·弗里德里希立案
before we can even build a case against Gudmund Friedrich.
等到能立案 他早跑了
And by then, he'll be in the wind.
但你仍可以击垮叙里卢斯控股公♥司♥
But you can still bring down Cyrillus Holdings.
三陪服务也会被查处...
The escort service will get rolled in...
有那么一个人
There's a guy out there.
杀害了我的线人
He pulled the trigger on my informant,
还有其它很多女性
a bunch of other women.
决不能让他脱身
There's no way he walks from this.
我们必须在联调局之前找到弗里德里希
We have to get Friedrich before the FBI does.
你要做什么
What are you going to do?
我们得走了
We got to go.
这里不再安全了
It's not safe here anymore.
不 我没有亲自带布莱恩回来
No, I did not drive out personally to bring Brian in.
你好像是要问这个
That seems to be what you're getting at.
只是问问题
Just asking questions.
在雪绒花发生的事是个灾难
What happened at Edelweiss was a disaster.
灾难
A disaster?
我还能想到一堆更合适的词来形容
I could think of a few words I would use before that one.
我很忙 有案子要办
I was busy. I had casework.
还约了人见面 当然和本案完全无关
I had a meeting to get to, totally unrelated.
谢谢你对我感兴趣 真的
I appreciate your interest in me, sincerely, and...
如果你愿意接受我提出的条件
if you're willing to accept the terms of my counter,
我觉得这事就可以定了
I think we can wrap this up.
你的条件是
And the terms are?
你的价格是多少
我做了一些调查
I did some research.
你在为参议员摩拉工作之前
Before you went to work for Senator Morra,
简历上有过几段空档期
there were a few holes in your resume.
一会在这干外交
A diplomatic posting here,
一会又跑去非洲待半年
six months in Africa there.
你原本是军情六处的
But you were MI-6.
摩拉花了多少钱把你从秘密情报处挖过来
How much did Morra pay to take you away from the SIS?
如果你已经查到了这么多
If you already learned this much...
你就应该知道我不可能回答你的问题
you know there's no chance I can answer that question.
而且这与我们现在的谈判无关吧
And I hardly see what it has to do with the present negotiation.
这不是谈判
This isn't a negotiation.
只有两种可能
One of two things is happening.
要么你的确对我很感兴趣
Either you're genuinely interested in me,
那么
in which case,
多谢厚爱 但是恕不接受
thanks, but no thanks.
我喜欢抓坏人
I like catching the bad guy.
这才是我的菜
Kind of my thing.
第二种可能呢
And the second possibility?
有联调局的人告诉你
Someone at the FBI has been telling you about
我一直在打探消息
the questions I've been asking.
如果参议员摩拉在服用NZT...
If Senator Morra is using NZT...
如果他与两年前那次将药片
if he is connected to the purges that wiped the pills
从街头清除的事件有关
off the streets two years ago,
那么光凭贿赂是不会
it's gonna take more than a buyout
阻止我找出真♥相♥的
to keep me from the truth.
你的态度很强硬
That's a strong position you're staking out.
我想你应该有确凿的证据来证明你的指控
I take it you've got concrete evidence to back those claims.
我才刚开始
I am just getting started.
你觉得弗里德里希会出现吗
Do you think Friedrich will show?
我告诉他的前台
I told his receptionist
我们一个小时后要对蓝限进行突击检查
we're raiding The Blue Limit in an hour.
我保证他在这藏了大量现金
I guarantee he keeps a cash horde here.
要么他过来要么她去找他
He'll come here or she'll go to him.
然后呢
And then what?
我们有账本
We got the list of the payouts.
就等着看他被吓得求饶吧
Let's see how easy he scares.
要么他就是我们要找的人
He's either the guy
要么他能帮我们找到那人
or he's the guy leading to the guy,
不管是哪种情况 我都会让他开口
but one way or another, he's gonna talk to me.
我才意识到
It's just hitting me.
我的身份容貌被曝光了
My face is out there.
我不可能再干卧底了
I can never go undercover again.
我的事业完蛋了
My career's dead.
联调局不会再给你安排一个工作吗
Won't the FBI give you another job?
如果我想以露西·丘奇的身份工作
If I wanted to work as Lucy Church,
我就不会做这么多年卧底了
I would've done that a long time ago.
我甚至都不知道我还能不能做回她
I don't even know if I can go back to being her.
不是她
It's not her.
是你
It's you.
也许吧
I guess.
他来了
That's him.
是他
Yup.
不叫后援吗
Do you want to call for backup?
叫来干嘛 我们证据不足无法逮捕他
For what? We don't have enough to arrest him.
等等 等等
Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
万一你没能让他跟我们合作呢
What if you can't scare him into a deal?
你该回刑事司法委员会了 芬奇
You should go back to the CJC, Finch.
不 不可能 现在我不走
No, no way, not now.
我不知道等下会是什么局面 布莱恩
I have no idea how it's gonna go down in there, Brian.
你看上去很累
You look tired.
我看得出来 你不像之前那么 活力四射
I can tell. You've lost your... spark or something,
而且这个人非常危险
and this guy is really dangerous.
没错 你说得对
Look, you're not wrong, okay?
但是我不会让你单独进去的
But I'm not letting you go in there alone.
所以要么带我一块去 要么我呼叫后援
So either take me or I call it in
然后会有大队联调局探员冲过来 你选吧
and the FBI swarms this place, and that's that.
你上过战术课吧
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表