剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
加拿大的玛氏巧克力豆
Canadian M&M's.
哦好吧
Oh. Well, okay.
法裔加拿大人这一点我俩是一致的
So we're on the same page about the French Canadians.
然而实际上我比你知道得更多
And I'm a few chapters ahead, actually.
我翻阅了禁毒处近两年的文件
I searched Narcotics files over the past two years,
我发现一个密歇根脊椎治疗师
and I found a Michigan chiropractor
参与了一个处方药贩毒集团
involved in a prescription drug ring.
但现在他在监狱里
But he's in jail.
在我几乎要放弃的时候...
So I almost gave up...
十分钟之后吗
After, what, ten minutes?
我突然发现
...when I saw it was
是一个格文斯特劳斯员工的证词让他入了狱
a Gerwin-Strauss employee's testimony that put him there.
他曾经牢房♥狱友的名字
And the name of his former cellmate?
亨利·布沙尔
Henri Bouchard,
一个因抢劫被捕的前魁北克人
ex Quebecois arrested for robbery,
四个月前被释放
released four months ago.
我认为正是这个脊椎治疗师
I think the chiropractor
让亨利去格文斯特劳斯药房♥
put Henri onto the Gerwin-Strauss dispensary.
这个蜘蛛网是干什么用的
What about the, uh, spiderweb?
亨利很可能会利用同样的联络人
Henri's likely using the same contacts
在巴特克里克售卖♥♥氧可酮
to sell the oxy in Battle Creek,
这幅地图展示了你可以通往那个地点
and this map shows all the highways
所有高速公路以及支路
and the back roads you could use to get there.
这个地点
And this right here
是我们拦截他们的最佳位置
is our best chance of intercepting them.
现在 考虑到亨利和他同伙
Now, given the time that Henri and his amis
离开药房♥的时间
left the dispensaire,
我预计他们可能会在约七小时后
I'm estimating that they'll hit that point
到达那个地点
in about seven hours from now.
我去给纳兹汇报
I'll go fill in Naz.
实际上我已经汇报过了
Oh, I already did that, actually.
她想派你与一个特警队的人一同飞过去
And she wants to fly you there with someone from SWAT.
所以我随便推荐了一个特别的人
So, I casually suggested a particular someone.
以后再谢我
You can thank me later.
但从你的脸色来看
Though I now see from your face
我已经犯了一个严重的错误
I've made a terrible mistake.
什么脸色
What face?
巴特克里克
看来尼克的妻子这周末去不了
It turns out Nick's wife can't make it this weekend.
她应该要上班
She's gotta work or something.
他说我们可以用主卧
So he said we could have the master.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我没答应要去
I never agreed to go.
而且 更重要的是
And, more importantly,
你是怎么做到和他谈这种事
how were you able to have this conversation
还不告诉他我俩在约会
without telling him that we were dating?
我说过 尼克就像我哥哥一样
I told you, Nick's like a brother to me.
他总会想明白的
He would've figured it out anyway.
就像我弄明白了我们为什么来这里一样
Just like I figured out why we're really here.
不管这些家伙偷了多少氧可酮
No matter how much oxy those guys stole,
刑司委是绝不会干涉的
no way the CJC would be involved
除非我们是要追回芬奇吃的药
unless we were going after that drug Finch is on.
我明白
I get it.
你不能谈论此事
You can't talk about it.
关键是 真♥相♥总会大白
The point is, the truth always comes out.
所以我们还不如对彼此坦诚
So we might as well be honest about each other.
你是对的
You're right.
我们应该
We should.
凯西 我一直在想...
Casey, I-I've been thinking that...
-他们向你们走来了 -我一直...
- They're heading towards you. - I've been...
-行动吧 -好的
- Let's do it. - Okay.
行动 走
Move out! Go!
走 走
Go, go!
出来 出来 从车里出来
Get out, get out! Get out of the car!
趴下 趴下
Down! Get down!
趴下 趴在地上
Get down! On the ground!
放在我能看见的地方 举起双手
Where I can see 'em! Hands up!
马上趴到地上
On the ground now! Ground now!
马上趴到地上
On the ground! On the ground now!
纽约市
你们两个人是怎么了
So what's going on with you two?
我知道你们还没有分手
I know you haven't broken up.
不然我早就注意到迹象了
I would've noticed the signs,
考虑到你现在的肢体语言...
and given your current body language...
你是在用NZT来分♥析♥我吗
Are you NZT'ing me right now?
我现在不想谈论这件事
Because I don't want to talk about it.
那是因为你不喜欢起冲突
Well, that's because you don't like confrontation.
我懂 但我只想报答你
I get that. I'm just trying to repay you
你一直给我建议
for all the times I've asked for your advice.
我没让你给我建议
I didn't ask!
我知道 你不会问我要建议
I know, you never would,
-因为你不喜欢起冲突 -不喜欢起冲突
- because you don't like confrontation. - Don't like confrontation.
好吧 我...
Fine. I...
我不知道如何提起那件事
I-I don't know how to start the conversation.
每次我想...
And every time I try...
就退缩了吗
You back down?
你先打好腹稿
Okay. So... compose what you want to say
别给他机会打断或者转变话题
without giving him a chance to interrupt, or redirect,
这样你就不会感到...
and that way you won't feel like...
你发短♥信♥跟他分手了吗
Did you just break up with him over text?
纳兹叫我们现在去会议室
Hey. Naz, conference room now.
昨晚追回药品的工作看似成功
Though the recovery last night seemed successful,
但出了问题
we have an issue.
鲁克斯 快进来
Rooks, please join us.
凯西·鲁克斯
我俩这样不行 抱歉不能当面说
发送成功
可以开始了吗 哈里斯探员
As soon as you're ready, Agent Harris... Yeah?
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
从格文斯特劳斯发生盗窃
Somewhere between the theft at Gerwin-Strauss
到昨晚追回证据
and when we received the evidence last night,
八十粒药不见了
80 pills went missing.
你觉得有人揩油了
You think someone skimmed off the top.
格文斯特劳斯的记录一直很细致
Gerwin-Strauss keeps meticulous records,
我觉得应该不是那边记错了
so I doubt it's a miscalculation on their part.
所以问题出在密歇根警局或我们这边
So that leaves Michigan PD and us.
我应该不用担心在座的各位吧
Now, I don't think I have to worry about anyone in this room, do I?
以防你怀疑我在案发现场拿了药
If you think I pocketed some at the crime scene,
我当时忙着给搭档止血呢
I was too busy keeping my partner from bleeding out.
鲁克斯
Rooks?
你昨晚看到什么了
What did you see last night?
抱歉 他当时和我在一起
Um... Sorry. He was with me.
药转移到另一辆车了
And the drugs were transported in a different van,
他没有机会下手
so he wouldn't have had the opportunity.
我的手下
And none of my men
也不会冒险为处方药断送前程
would risk their careers over prescription pills.
而且我也不会
Oh, no, neither would I.
但我们谈的可不是氧可酮
But we're not talking about oxycodone anymore.
也许得有人告诉我 我们在谈什么
Then maybe someone should tell me what we are talking about.
有种一类药物
There's a Schedule I drug
美国《管制药品条例》规定的可能滥用 暂未临床使用或有安全风险的合法管制药品
刑司委对其有特殊的既得利益
that the CJC has a particular vested interest in.
叫作NZT-48
It's called NZT-48.
这是什么
What's this?
凯西
你手上是什么
What am I looking at?
我们都知道芬奇小子一直服用透明药片
We all know that Finch kid takes some kind of clear pill.
这就是那东西吧
And that's what this is, right?
从加拿大人那儿弄到的吗
You got these from the Canadians?
他们有成千上万粒
They had thousands of them.
他们货车里囤的东西
Their trunk was better stocked
比小韦恩[说唱歌♥手]的巡演车还好
than Lil Wayne's tour bus, all right?
你得换点新梗 伙计
You need new material, man.
我不管你们编什么故事
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表