剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
这是个模型
It's the model.
这是伪经的分销图
For the distribution path of Apocryphon,
根据我们昨天晚上查到的信息
as far as we were able to trace last night.
你不记得了
You don't remember?
爱丽丝没骗人 我感觉糟透了
Alice wasn't kidding. I feel like crap.
我要去吐了
I'm gonna go puke now.
希望你感觉好点 兄弟
Yeah. Feel better, man.
在这里一个月了
Four weeks in here,
你什么也没说
you've had nothing to say.
为什么现在想见我
Why did you ask me to come here?
我让你来是因为NZT的泛滥
I asked you to come because this unfortunate NZT plague
会对我造成不可预见的影响
has had unforeseen consequences for me.
参议员摩拉在很多地方都有朋友
As in, Senator Morra has friends in all sorts of places,
包括这座监狱
including this one.
随着这种药的泛滥 那些朋友
Those friends, in the wake of that drug's release...
他们现在想要除掉我
They're making moves even now to eliminate me.
你想要转移监狱
You want a transfer.
对
Yeah.
你能提供什么
What do you have to offer?
虽然我不是生化学家
Well, I'm no biochemist.
但我知道制♥造♥NZT所需化合物
But I do know the chemical compound that makes NZT NZT.
造成这次泛滥需要大量那种化合物
No one is producing legitimate drugs with that compound
合法制药的人不会有那么多
in the numbers required to fuel this outbreak.
如果你们找到那个化合物
So, if you find that chemical
和购买♥♥了大量化合物的人
and you find who's buying it in mass amounts--
就算是个半吊子的探员
even a half-decent investigator should be able
也能找到制药的实验室
to find their way to the lab producing it.
那个化合物是什么
What's the chemical?
我不知道
I don't know.
说了我也认不出来
I wouldn't even recognize it if you told me.
但世界上增强神经的化合物就那么几种
But there are only so many neuroenhancing compounds in the world,
更别说纽约了
much less New York.
关于我转移监狱
Now, about my transfer...
我会去查的
I'll run this down.
到时候看吧
We'll see.
好消息是
Well, the good news is that
根据哈里斯探员和桑兹的谈话
thanks to Agent Harris's chat with Sands,
我们确定了几个
we've been able to narrow the pool of chemists
可以生产NZT的化学家
who could be manufacturing NZT.
我们确定了十个
We've got ten pharmacologists
在增智药研究前沿的药理学专家
who have expertise in cutting-edge nootropic drugs,
这些人在缉毒局注册
who are registered with the DEA to have access
能获得二级管制药
to Schedule II chemicals.
我们现在要查清两个问题
We're looking for two things here:
谁创造了NZT
the person who created NZT
以及他的继任者
and whoever is after that person.
如果我们能跟后者一样思考
So if we align our mindset with the latter,
应该有更大机会抓到两者
I think we have a better chance at catching both.
我和药房♥联♥系♥了
I've been in contact with the dispensary
他们马上会发一份NZT的化学成分表
and they're sending over a list of chemicals that are used in NZT.
我们可以交叉核对那份表与供应商
We can cross-check that list with suppliers;
看近期是否有人购买♥♥了那些化学品
see if any of these chemists have placed an order recently.
就这么办
Exactly.
如果我们行动迅速
And if we work quickly,
我们还能拯救一些生命
we might actually save some lives here.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我之前在这里工作
I used to work here.
你叫珍妮丝 对吧 还是戴安
Your name's Janice, right? Or is it Diane?
我现在不记得名字了
I-I don't really remember names right now,
但我记得你有只猫 名字是珍妮丝
but I remember you have a cat; the cat's name is Janice.
难道是戴安
Diane?
-布莱恩 -你好啊
- Brian. - Hey.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我有东西给你看
I got to show you something.
只要五分钟
I just need, like, five minutes.
谢谢你 丹妮斯 他是来找我的
Thank you, Denise, he's with me.
想起来了 丹妮斯
Ah! Denise!
我查NZT供应一路查到了伪经这个人
So I tracked the NZT supply to this guy Apocryphon...
等一下 那是个人名
Wait, it's a guy?
-对 -我还以为是这个药的街头名称
- Yeah. - I thought it was a street name for the drug.
-布莱恩 这个 -怎么
- Brian, this... - What?
为什么这个这么简陋但还能运作
Why is this so crafty yet functional?
你不会服了NZT吧
You did not take NZT.
外面到处都是这种药 丽贝卡
Well, it's out there, Rebecca.
我去了一个聚会
And I may or may not have gone to a party,
-然后我就 -你感觉怎么样
- and I may or may not of-- - How do you feel?
棒极了
Great.
多谢关心
Thank you for asking.
我说了我的免疫针剂还有用
I told you my immunity shot was still working.
但我不是来炫耀的
But look, I didn't come here to gloat.
我不只是来炫耀的
I didn't come here just to gloat.
重点是格罗弗和我
The point is Grover and I,
昨天晚上我们走遍了整个城市
we went around the entire city last night--
格罗弗是谁
"Grover"?
我的一个朋友
Yeah, he's a friend of mine.
好吧 继续
Okay, continue.
根据药贩子的消息
So, based on the dealers I bought the NZT from,
我三角定位了可能的来源地
I triangulated the possible origin point to
布朗克斯和这个合成药房♥
the Bronx and this compounding pharmacy.
我敢拿一切和你打赌
And I'm willing to bet you anything
在药房♥工作的药剂师
that the pharmacist who works there,
克莱·米克斯就是
Clay Meeks, is
伪经
Apocryphon.
好的
Okay.
我在名单上查查这个名字
I'll check that name against the list we have,
但是
but...
你不应该服用未经管制的NZT 布莱恩
You shouldn't be taking unregulated NZT, Brian.
我知道你今天感觉很好
I mean, I know you feel fine today,
可谁知道它的成分是什么
but it could be laced with anything.
但如果这就是我们要找的人
Yeah, but-but if this is our guy,
如果他能让我们找到派珀
and if he can lead us to Piper,
那就完全没有危险了 我可以注射酶了
then there's no risk at all-- I can have the enzyme.
我们的名单上没有克莱·米克斯
There's no Clay Meeks on our list.
也许你们的名单不全
All right, well, maybe your list is incomplete.
也许他们在合作
Or maybe our guys are working together.
我不知道 但如果你把这个拿上楼去
I don't know, but look, if you took this upstairs...
然后呢
Then what?
你服用了不知道什么成分的NZT
So you're taking NZT that could be laced with God knows what,
你和名叫格罗弗的人一起工作
and you're working with some guy named Grover.
格罗弗是布偶的名字 布莱恩
Grover's a Muppet's name, Brian.
我怎么能把这个拿给纳兹或缉毒局的人看
How am I supposed to present this to Naz? Or to the DEA?
如果你买♥♥卖♥♥了NZT
And if you are buying or selling NZT,
他们会逮捕你的
then they'll arrest you.
我现在进退两难
I'm in an impossible situation.
那就别拿给他们看
Don't take it to them.
跟我一起去
Come with me.
找到你了
There you are.
希望我没有打扰
Well, I hope I'm not interrupting.
布鲁斯特探员 这是布莱恩·芬奇
Agent Brewster, this is Brian Finch.
你好
Hi.
我听说过你
Oh, yes, I've heard of you.
是吗
Is that so?
你叫布鲁斯特探员吗
Your name's Agent Brewster?
我听说过你姐姐
I think I heard of your sister.
庞姬·布鲁斯特 1984年情景喜剧
庞姬 对
Punky, yeah.
我们已经谈完了
Well, we were just wrapping things up.
好吧 楼上有药房♥的清单
Okay, well, we got that list of dispensaries upstairs.
你会加入调查吗
Are you part of this investigation?
我不会
No, I'm not.
你们调查吧
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表