剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
Wh-What's going on?
我怎么在这儿
What am I doing here?
你想见面
You wanted to meet.
你发了短♥信♥吧
Or so you texted.
我给摩拉参议员发了短♥信♥
I texted Senator Morra.
摩拉参议员
第二十七街和第二大道
角落处的酒吧
晚上十点
所以我们到这儿了
So here we are.
你刚说你没按我的要求
You were just telling me you haven't done what I asked,
陷害哈里斯探员
regarding Agent Harris.
对
No.
对 我没有
No, I haven't.
我不能 我做不到
I can't. I can't do that.
肯定有别的办法不用...
There must be some other way that doesn't...
毁掉她的生活 不好意思
mean ruining her life. Excuse me.
只会越来越糟
It's only gonna get worse.
要么明天吃药后 要么下下次
It'll be tomorrow's pill or the next one,
但你如果一直这样
but you keep going on like this,
总有一天 布莱恩·芬奇会消失
one of these days, Brian Finch is going away,
再也回不来
and he's never coming back.
是时候为自己着想了
It's time to think about you now.
丽贝卡救不了你 布莱恩
Rebecca can't save you, Brian.
只能靠你自己
Only you can.
你昨天究竟去哪儿了
Where the hell did you go yesterday?
不但挂我电♥话♥ 还整晚不接
You hung up on me, you didn't answer your phone all night.
发生...
What...?
发生什么了
What's going on?
昨晚不太顺
I had a rough night.
你病了吗
Are you sick?
不知道 我只是感觉怪怪的
I don't know, I-I just feel weird.
我可能需要停止服用NZT
I may need to stop taking NZT.
我给你预约医生
I'm gonna make you a doctor's appointment.
别别别
No, no, no, no, no.
要
Yes.
一旦我被叫进医生办公室
As soon as I get called into that doctor's office,
游戏就结束了
it's game over.
联调局会知道我并不能免疫
The FBI is gonna know I'm not really immune.
我会坐牢
I'll go to jail.
埃珀利没死
什么
What?
我得弄明白这纸条哪儿来的
I have to figure out where that note came from.
如果埃伯利还活着
If Epperly's alive,
他可能有消除副作用的酶
he might have the enzyme to reverse the side effects.
他可能知道丽贝卡的父亲出了什么事
He might know what happened to Rebecca's dad.
我得吃NZT才能知道
I need NZT for this.
有什么问题吗
Something wrong?
没有
No.
这是常规NZT药片
It's regulation NZT pill.
这药最有可能让我想起纸条来源
This pill is the best shot I have at remembering where this came from.
但愿它不会让我永久患上精神病
And hopefully it doesn't plunge me into permanent psychosis.
很抱歉你得经受这一切 谢谢
So sorry you're going through this. Thank you.
育碧公♥司♥的那个女人
That woman from Ubient.
是她写的纸条
She wrote the note.
我正要找你
Oh, hey, I was just coming to find you.
什么鬼
What the hell?
你什么毛病啊
What's the matter with you?
抱歉 伙计 我只是有点不安
Sorry, man, I'm just a little bit jumpy.
蓝方估计
By the Blue Team's own estimate,
我们的叛乱将在几小时内被平息
our uprising will be crushed within a matter of hours.
要是我们引开他们注意力呢
What if we distract them?
你打算怎样引开整个美国♥军♥方的注意力
And how do you propose distracting the entire U.S. Military?
是啊
Right.
计划C
Plan C.
冷战期间 有传言称联调局掌握了一份名单
During the Cold War, the FBI was rumored to keep a list of names
上面的人在出现这样的危机时都会被逮捕
of people that were to be rounded up in the event of a crisis like this.
政客 艺术家 甚至还有别国外交官
Politicians, artists, uh, even foreign diplomats.
任何可能被贴上颠覆分子标签的人
Anyone who could be labeled subversive.
要是我们泄露一份这样的名单呢
What if we leak a list of names like this,
有数百万人的名字在上头
with millions of people on it?
这样就能将全美一半人的矛头对准政♥府♥
We could turn half the country against the government.
别的国家也会行动起来
And foreign countries would mobilize
保护自己的外交官
to protect their diplomats.
多阵线冲突
A multifront conflict.
哈里森探员
Agent Harris,
记得提醒我千万别跟你对着干
remind me to never get on your bad side.
我绝对不会承认有过这次对话
I will never admit to having this conversation.
这我先说清楚
You need to know that.
安德鲁·埃珀利前阵子找过我
Andrew Epperly came to me a while back.
他说需要资金
He said needed funds
进行会改变一切的一项研究
for some study that would change everything.
他没说任何细节
He didn't give me any details.
我给了他钱
I gave him the money.
什么都没问
I didn't ask any questions.
好吧 是NZT的研究吗
Okay, and that was an NZT study?
我们直到...
We didn't know about it until...
直到第一个实验对象消失后才知道
until after the first test subject disappeared.
安德鲁慌了 我们也慌了
Andrew was panicked, we panicked.
我们销毁了所有研究资料
W-We destroyed all the research
安德鲁紧接着就消失了
right before Andrew disappeared.
为何你认为埃珀利还活着
W-W... Why do you think Epperly's still alive?
他死后大概六个月
About six months after he died,
我在家收到一封信
I got a letter at home.
没有邮戳 没有回信地址
No postmark, no return address.
只写了"一切都不是你的错 都怪我"
It just said, "You're not guilty of anything. I am."
我觉得他佯装死亡然后消失了
I think he faked his own death, disappeared,
这样就可以逃之夭夭
so he could get away from everything.
他知道怎么抑制副作用吗
Did he know how to stop the side effects?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果你能找到安德鲁 或许他能帮你
If you can find Andrew, maybe he can help you.
-好运 -天啊
- Good luck. - God.
你真有时间找一个
Do you really have the time to find a guy
不想被找到的人吗
who doesn't want to be found?
我没得选
I don't have a choice!
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
如果你和她选一个
If it's you or her?
我个人更看好你
Personally, I'm a fan of you.
我要找到埃珀利
I'm going to find Epperly.
他要真还活着 就是解决一切的关键
If he's really alive, he's the key to everything.
大家都对你议论纷纷
Word is out about you.
你的对策已经一路向上传
Your countermeasure made it all the way up the ladder.
传到局长耳朵里
To the director.
天啊...
Wow, I mean...
怎么会
How?
显然 艾弗里局长决定参加
Apparently, Director Avery decided to participate
今年的演练 回归基层
in the exercise this year, return to his roots.
他为蓝方效力
He was playing for the Blue Team.
我不知道...
I didn't realize...
否则我就不会提到那个C计划了
I... I wouldn't have said all of those things about Plan C.
他直接打电♥话♥给我
Well, he called me directly,
称赞了你的对策
said he loved your countermeasure
以及不按常规思考的能力
and your ability to think outside of the box.
他还想见你
And he wants to meet you.
明天
Tomorrow.
太突然了 我...
But that's sudden, I'm...
来电
布莱恩·芬奇
不好意思 我接个电♥话♥
Will you excuse me just a moment?
你在哪儿
Where are you?
鲍伊发短♥信♥说你举止怪异
I got a text from Boyle that you were acting weird.
你得自然点
You have to be a little smoother.
你得去见安德鲁·埃珀利
You need to go see Andrew Epperly.
我给你发他的地址
I'm sending you his address.
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表