剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
他为你吃过枪子
He took a bullet for you.
是吗
Oh, did he?
艾克 我觉得
I think that's a little generous
你有些夸张了啊
with the interpretation there, Ike.
天啊
God! Ugh!
你穿的那件衣服还是我最喜欢的
And that was one of my favorite shirts, too, man.
-我会再给你买♥♥一件 -不了
- I'll replace it. - No, you know what,
我要离开这个公♥寓♥三十分钟
I'm leaving the apartment for 30 minutes.
我要你们把一切都漂洗
I want everything bleached!
我要你们把被单洗了
And I want the sheets cleaned.
算了 还是烧了吧
Actually, just burn the sheets.
你知道吗 如果你们俩真的成了
And you know what, if this is becoming a thing,
你要叫他艾克
you call him Ike.
当艾克和瑞秋在我家抹去一♥夜♥情♥的痕迹时
While Ike and Rachel erased their... everything from my apartment,
我随便翻了翻
I tried to erase the thought of them
休斯顿的秘密日记
from my mind with a little light reading
抹去他俩在我脑中的痕迹
that I had borrowed from Huston's burn book.
摩拉 NZT
桑兹
摩拉的特工
爱德华·摩拉凭借NZT从无名小辈
Eddie Morra used NZT to go from a nobody
攀升至总统候选人
to a candidate for president.
但在当年 NZT比现在更容易获得
But in those days, NZT wasn't as hard to find as it is now.
他得保证只有他有药
He needed to keep it all to himself.
爱德华·摩拉
这些拥有者散布在纽约各处
And there were clusters of NZT all over New York City.
休斯顿和桑兹这种人知道怎么处理
And men like Huston and Sands knew what to do.
首先 他们除掉所有的药贩子
First, they got rid of the dealers.
接着他们的目标是那些"野狗"
Then they ran down the stray dogs--
包括马尔库斯·泰特和苏珊·爱泼斯坦这样的服药者
users with names like Marcus Tate and Susan Epstein.
还有丽贝卡的父亲康拉德·哈里斯
Names like Conrad Harris, Rebecca's father.
他们把这些人全除掉了
They got rid of them all.
桑兹杀了丽贝卡的父亲
Sands killed Rebecca's father.
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表