剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
S-So sorry.
我怎么觉得刚才
For a second there,
你好像要给我发号♥施令
it sounded like you were about to give me an order.
任务五
你知道该做什么 对吧伙计
You know what you need to do, right, my friend?
不知道
Nah.
怎么回事
What was that?
斯塔夫罗斯
Stavros?
他是个聪明人
He's a smart guy.
你该听听他的故事
You should hear his life story.
好了 准备好开工了吗
All right. Ready to do some work?
好的 谢谢你我的朋友
我会找一下你的邮件
好的 通话完毕
我拿到了每个愿意提供资料的档案室
I got John Doe files from every morgue
提供的无名氏档案
that would send them to me.
其中有人已经失踪了一段时间
Some of them have been missing for a while,
有理由认为他们可能已经死亡
so it stands to reason they might be dead.
你在学斯瓦希里语吗
You learning Swahili?
是啊
Yeah.
杰拉德·兰德里
Gerald Landry?
实施庞氏骗局那家伙 两年前他逃脱了
Ponzi scheme guy that went off the grid two years ago?
他是个大型猎物狩猎者
He's a big-game hunter.
-当然了 -我就知道
- Of course he is. - I know, right?
兰德里很热衷打猎
Landry has a passion,
他窃取了很多钱财可以挥霍
and he's got a lot of stolen money to indulge it.
你认为他还在打猎
You think he's still hunting.
我联♥系♥了每个可以狩猎大型猎物的国家的护林员
I've been in touch with park rangers from every major big-game country,
在坦桑尼亚 委托狩猎活动的数量
and in Tanzania, the amount of commissioned expeditions
过去两年增长了两倍
has tripled in the past two years.
就像有个土豪闲的没事干一样
It's almost like there's a rich guy with nothing to do.
所以我让那个护林员
So I asked the park ranger
把那个人的手♥机♥照片邮件给我
to e-mail me a cell phone photo of the guy.
看这个
There's that.
-这个可能是兰德里 -是吧
- This could be Landry. - Yeah, right?
他可能做了很多次整形手术
He would have had a lot of plastic surgery.
我觉得你找到他了
I think you found him.
我们一起去坦桑尼亚调查怎么样
Well, what do you say we go to Tanzania and find out?
你得有护照然后打各种疫苗
Oh, you have to have a visa and all kinds of shots.
我没说今天去 你这个笨蛋
I didn't mean today, you silly goose.
今天我想去戴克高地
Today I want to go Dyker Heights.
我们才开始找前十名单上的人
We just started looking for everyone on the top ten list,
你却想和排名第十二的人的情妇谈谈
and you want to talk to the mistress of the guy who's number 12?
特洛伊·阿贝特是第九名 对吧
Okay, Troy Abate, he's number nine on the list, right?
他通过网络犯罪
He dragged the Trancoso family
使特兰科索家族步入了现代社会
into the modern era by focusing on cyber crime.
他的手下保罗·拉格拉凡尼斯是第十二名
And his button man, Paul Lagravanese, he's number 12.
他们来自同一个犯罪家族
So, they're from the same crime family,
有很大的可能一个人知道另一个藏在哪里
and there's a decent chance that one knows where the other is hiding.
对不起 我的家人还没有来过我住的地方
Sorry, okay, my family still hasn't seen my place.
今天晚上我邀请他们共进晚餐
So I'm having them all over for dinner tonight.
这个承办晚餐的人从一开始
And this caterer has become such a pain in the ass,
就让我很不爽
since his business took off.
你应该在这里左转
Here, you're gonna want to take a left up here.
这辆车有导航系统
The car has a navigation system.
前方左转
Turn left ahead.
这辆车有NZT系统吗
Does the car have an NZT system?
当我们面对保罗·拉格拉凡尼斯的时候
So, once we're in front of Paul Lagravanese's mistress,
我们应该礼貌地问
we're just supposed to politely ask
她是否知道特洛伊·阿巴特在哪里吗
if she knows where Troy Abate is?
当然不是
Uh, no.
我们提出把拉格拉凡尼斯提到第十一名
We offer to bump Lagravanese to number 11,
这样的话如果他供出阿巴特
that way if he rats on Abate,
拉格拉凡尼斯就能进入前十了
Lagravanese is moved into the top ten.
他为什么想要进前十
Why would he want that?
因为他们的生活方式行将灭亡
Because their whole way of life is dying.
他们现在就像宾夕法尼亚的荷兰人一样
They're like the Pennsylvania Dutch at this point.
他们只想被关注
They just want to feel relevant.
你们会把保罗提到第十一位吗
You'll bump Paulie to 11?
保证吗
That's a guarantee?
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
我不是说我知道他在那里
I'm not saying I know where he is...
不过我也许可以给他口信
but maybe I could get him a message.
谢谢
Thank you.
任务六 家庭晚餐
你住在这里吗
You live here?
别开玩笑 你 你真的住在这里吗
No, seriously, you, you live here?
准确地说它不是我的
Well, I mean, it's not really mine per se.
联调局让我住在这里 我不知道
The FBI lets me stay here. I don't know...
你知道要花多少钱才能买♥♥下这个地方
Do you have any idea how much it would cost to buy this place?
或者租它吗
To rent it?
是啊 不知道
Yeah, no.
你是说准确的数额吗
You mean, like, an exact figure?
我不知道
No, I don't, I don't know.
我为什么要上大学
Why did I go to college?
我已经告诉他我要搬进来了
I already told him I'm moving in.
不可能
That's not happening.
你们想要杯酒吗
Guys, do you guys want a glass of wine?
外套脱了吧
Take your jackets off.
不好意思 我只是有点目瞪口呆
Yes, I'm just a little, I'm just a little bit dumbfounded is all.
我懂
I can understand.
晚饭马上就好
Well, dinner's almost ready.
我做了鹌鹑
I ended up making, uh, quail.
爸爸的最爱
Dad's favorite.
什么 你做饭吗
Wha...? You cooked?
是的
Yes.
做饭只是基本的科学和化学 对吧
You know, it's all basic science and chemistry anyway, right?
你化学不及格
You flunked chemistry.
但是这鹌鹑超棒的 多谢了 瑞秋
Well, I aced the quail. Thanks, Rach.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
爸爸 你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think, Dad?
我觉得怎么样
What do I think?
尴尬吗
我觉得这公♥寓♥很棒 布莱恩
I think it's a nice apartment, Brian.
看到了吗 绝对尴尬
那个 你们要是进城的话
Yeah, and you know, anytime you guys come into the city,
完全可以住在这里
you can totally stay here.
如果你们想看表演什么的
If you want to see a show or something,
我可以给你们纽约任何表演的票
I can get you tickets to-to-to any show in New York.
我听说汉密尔顿很棒
Well, I-I hear Hamilton is wonderful.
拿不到汉密尔顿的票
Can't get tickets to Hamilton.
我们吃饭吧
Let's eat.
-可以吗 -好的
- Shall we? - Okay.
看起来好美味
Oh, this looks delicious.
丹尼斯 看起来难道不美味吗
Doesn't this look delicious, Dennis?
很显然有事情让爸爸心烦意乱
So, obviously something's bothering Dad.
我计算了今天晚上
I added up the number of one-on-one
单独交流的次数
interactions during the evening.
结果很让人吃惊
The math is pretty compelling.
爸爸和瑞秋 五次
Dad and Rachel-- five.
爸爸和卡梅隆 四次
Dad and Cameron-- four.
妈妈和爸爸 数不清次数
Mom and Dad-- too many to count.
在他走的时候我才意识到
It wasn't until he left that I realized
他和其他人看起来都没问题
he seemed fine around everyone else.
照顾好自己 布莱恩
All right. Take care, Brian.
让他烦恼的是我
What was bothering him was me.
昨天晚上我花了大半时间
I spent most of last night
在科达伦的公车站附近闲逛
hanging around the bus station at Coeur d'Alene.
我本来以为没用
I thought it was gonna be a bust,
但是今天早晨 一对夫妇出现
but then this morning, a couple came up
问我是否在找寻人生目标
and asked if I was looking for purpose in my life.
解开七个椭圆
他们给了我这个
They gave me this.
我等会要在餐厅和他们碰面然后讨论这个
I'm supposed to meet them at a diner later to discuss it all.
很棒 要求和他们的领袖见面
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表