剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
《永无止境》前情提要
Previously on Limitless...
NZT将会改变整个世界
NZT is going to change the entire world.
我是真的需要一个合伙人
I mean what I say about wanting a partner.
-这是做什么 -随你所愿
- What are those for? - Whatever you want.
布莱恩对NZT的副作用免疫
Brian's immune to the side effects of taking NZT.
我们不知道原因
We don't know how.
但有必要研究一下
But we certainly plan on learning.
为了获取成功 我们要暗中策划
We want to stack the deck for success.
我们想暂时借他一用
We'd like to borrow your guy for a spell.
我们是个大团队 信息都是共享的
It's one big team. We share information.
我们当中有几个人知道这药
A few of us know about the pills.
有几个人知道芬奇
A few of us know about Finch.
我从未向中情局布透露过莱恩·芬奇
I never told the CIA about Brian Finch.
中情局劫持了我们的人
CIA hijacked one of our assets.
叫布莱恩·芬奇的小伙
A kid named Brian Finch.
忘了给你看局里的批准了
Got a permission slip from the Bureau.
有人签名批准了这件事
Somebody put a signature down.
我要查出这是谁批准的
I'm gonna figure out who the hell authorized this,
那个人别想在局里继续待下去了
either that person will no longer work for the bureau
否则我就辞职
or I won't.
不会吧
No way.
这是纳兹的家
This is Naz's place?
不是开玩笑吧
Are you serious?
看看这布置
Look at all this!
我没有低估上司的意思
I mean, not to sell the boss short.
我只是以为她...
I just kind of thought she was...
好好说话 芬奇
Choose your words wisely, Finch.
走海滩风 我是说你是个很海滩风格的人
Beachy? I was gonna say you were beachy.
我还以为你喜欢海滩 你懂的
I thought you were a beach person, you know?
你办公室里有很不搭的贝壳
You have that weird conch in your office.
海滩上的玩意儿
Beach stuff.
海滩上的... 东西
Beach... things.
你为什么让我们来这
Why did you tell us to come here?
我今晚要去华盛顿
I'm flying to Washington tonight.
我明早和洛韦克副局长有个会议
I have a meeting with Deputy Director Rovick in the morning.
在我走前我要确保安全措施到位
I wanted to put certain safeguards in place before I go.
中情局未经我的批准带走你
The CIA took you without my permission.
我不会再让这种事情发生了
Now, that is something that can never happen again.
如果在华盛顿的会议和我预想的结果一样
If the meetings in D.C. go as I expect them to,
那你们就没什么好担心的
you'll have nothing to worry about.
如果不一样
If they don't,
我就没法保证你在刑事司法委员会的安全
I can no longer guarantee your safety at the CJC.
你必须马上来这 听到没
You have to come here immediately, yeah?
丽贝卡知道这地方是个坚固的堡垒
Now, Rebecca knows that this place is a fortress.
这里有最先进的生物识别安全系统
It has the latest in biometric securities.
不用出门 这里的东西够用几周
Everything you need for weeks without emerging.
万一你到时候需要跑路
In case you need to run.
好的 抱歉 我们是不是有点太认真了
Okay, sorry, aren't we going a little bit overboard?
我需要躲避谁吗
I mean, who would I even need to run from?
你没有被送到华盛顿去研究的部分原因
Part of the reason you weren't immediately shipped to D.C. for study
是因为医生担心
was that doctors were concerned
你对NZT副作用和停药反应的免疫
that your immunity to NZT's side effects and withdrawal
是由于当地环境因素
came from something in the local environment.
测试证明很可能是基因原因
Testing proved that it's more likely genetic.
你没有跟华盛顿那边说
You didn't tell D.C. this.
我把它从你的医疗记录里面删除了
I omitted it from your medical records.
唯一的复件保存在了这个U盘里
The only existing copy is on this USB drive.
为什么不让华盛顿那边知道
Well, why is it a big deal if D.C. Knows?
他们会把你带到华盛顿
They'd move you down there.
不是去安全藏身处
Not to a safe house,
而是把你当作小白鼠关起来做实验
but to a cell where you would be a test subject
医生会不择手段的找出你免疫的原因
and doctors could do whatever to find out why you're immune.
所以在我回来前 你要死守这个
So you guard this with your life until I get back.
如果我给你发"石榴"这个词
If I text you the word "Pomegranate,"
你就要好好待在这等我通知
you're to come stay here until further notice.
-明白了吗 -"石榴"
- Is that understood? - "Pomegranate"?
-一定要用"石榴"吗 -上帝啊
- Are we all comfortable with "Pomegranate"? - Oh, dear Lord.
如果我们三个一起想
'Cause I think if we put our heads together,
就能想个更令人兴奋的词
we could come up with something a little more... exciting.
布莱恩 我回来后要看到你们都好好的
Brian, I'm gonna see you both when I get back.
没问题 纳兹 你要去华盛顿
All right, Naz, going to Washington D.C.,
叱咤风云 战无不胜
kicking some ass, taking some names.
随你怎么想像
Feel free to picture that however you like.
白宫
虽然想像纳兹去征服华盛顿很爽
While it was fun to imagine Naz conquering D.C. Like a boss,
但最终
at the end of the day,
其实就是开会而已
it's just a series of meetings,
所以可能更像
so it probably looks a lot more like...
这样
this.
华盛顿 联邦调查局总部
如果在我这儿发生这种事
I would've felt the same way
我也会和你一样的感受
if it happened in my shop.
是啊
Yeah.
我一直很欣赏你鲁莽做事
And I've always appreciated you shooting from the hip.
简直救了我不止一命
It's literally saved my ass more than once.
可以说三命
Ooh, try three.
辛辛那提那次不算
Cincinnati doesn't count.
那次是子弹反弹
That was a ricochet.
重点是 有时候用点巧计会更好
Look, the point is, sometimes there's value in using finesse.
辛辛那提那次就是 肯尼
Cincinnati, Kenny.
早安 副局长
Morning, Deputy Director.
谢谢
Thank you.
-请坐 -谢谢
- Please. - Thank you.
各位早安
Good morning, everyone.
负责特别探员波兰
SAC Pouran,
感谢特地从纽约赶来
thanks for coming down from New York.
首先 我先回顾一下
So, I would like to start with a review of the situation.
中情局绑♥架♥了布莱恩·芬奇
The CIA's abduction of Brian Finch
将这位未受训练并且受我保护的顾问
put an untrained consultant, whom I assured protection,
置身险境
in mortal danger
却连一封说明此次行动的邮件都没有发给我
without so much as an e-mail clearing the op with me first.
这完全不能接受
That is entirely unacceptable.
那我们就开门见山吧
Or we could just dive in.
负责特别探员波兰有理由生气
SAC Pouran is reasonably upset.
不经同意就使用内部资源
The use of an asset without approval
削弱了她在刑事司法委员会的权威
undermines her ability to lead the CJC.
"削弱"都算轻的
"Undermines" is an understatement.
除非给出明确的保证
I can no longer lead the division
否则我无法继续领导这个部门
unless certain assurances are put into place.
局里批准布莱恩参与此次中情局行动的所有人
I would like to know the names of everyone on the Bureau that signed off on
我要知道他们的名字
Brian Finch's involvement in this rogue CIA operation.
我要他们所有人都停职审查
I would like them suspended pending review.
我还要一份签署授权布莱恩·芬奇参与的
And I expect a copy of the signed memo
备忘复印件
authorizing Brian's involvement.
根本不存在这样的备忘
This memo does not exist.
我和我的探员都与此无关
Not from me or from any of my agents.
我昨天才知道这事
I just found out about this yesterday.
如果没人为这件事负责
If no one is held responsible,
我别无选择 只能辞职
I have no other choice but to resign.
没有必要吓唬人 纳兹
There's no need to bluff, Naz.
但如果我真的辞职 凯瑟琳
But if I do resign, Catherine,
我会有大把时间来曝光
I will have plenty of time to expose the fact
中情局在美国本土策划了一起秘密行动
that the CIA performed a black operation on American soil,
你说不存在的那份备忘
and that memo that you say does not exist,
也将会送交司法部审查
it will show up at the DOJ audit.
什么 大家没必要搞得那么紧张
Um, what... Let's take this down to, say, um, DEFCON 3?
我们的资源受到保护
Knowing our assets are protected
是反间谍行动的基石
is a cornerstone of counterintelligence operations.
这次行动违反了我们在局里做事的原则
This op went against everything we fight for in the Bureau.
如果真有谁批准了这次行动
If someone did sanction it,
我们会找出是谁
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表