剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
see if we find anything hinky.
纽约警局拿到外套之后才移交给我们
NYPD had it first, then they passed it to us.
他们把我电♥话♥挂了
They just hung up on me.
他们可是"纽约最佳"
New York's finest.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
伙计 情况不妙
Not good, buddy.
那是条正指向你的线索
That is a trail that leads right back to you.
她去取摩拉外套那天
And the evidence clerk who was working the day
在证物室值班的职员
she picked up Morra's coat,
他看到你的脸了
he saw your face.
芬奇
Finch.
你是不是在扔我分派给你的文件
Are you throwing away the files I assigned you?
没有
No.
我在循环利用它们
I'm recycling them.
还在记住它们
And memorizing them
以便等下把它们数字化 这都是
so I can digitize everything later. It's all...
停 我刚接到巧手的昆廷·沃克的电♥话♥
Stop. I just got a call from Quentin Walker at CRAFT.
他需要你的帮助
He's requesting your help.
埃洛伊塞·卡莱尔是巧手公♥司♥
Eloise Carlisle is one of
最才智出众的人之一
the best minds we have at CRAFT.
曾经是 她昨晚在走向车的途中遭到袭击
Was. She was attacked last night on the way to her car.
被勒死了
Strangled.
纽约警局认为在她的指甲里
NYPD believes that they found her attacker's DNA
找到了凶手的DNA
under her fingernails,
但是目前调查还没取得进展
but it hasn't led them anywhere yet.
我知道通常是他们来调查谋杀的
I know they usually investigate homicides,
但是我有一条不同寻常的线索
but I have an unusual lead.
埃洛伊塞是个创新者
Eloise was an innovator.
她根据壁虎的特点发明了一副手套
She made a pair of gloves fashioned after a gecko,
可以让你在玻璃墙上爬行自如
lets you climb a glass wall like it was nothing.
她解决了垂直起落飞机的难题
She cracked the vertical takeoff plane.
发明了"风神"喷气背包
Invented the Vayu jet pack.
有人谋杀了发明喷气背包的女人
Somebody murdered the woman who invented the jet pack?
埃洛伊塞全部的工作里
Of all her work,
她最得意的是"意识库"计划
Eloise was most proud of Project Mind-Vault.
你们俩知道奇点是什么吗
Are either of you familiar with the singularity?
奇点是一个设想 人类最终
It's the idea that, eventually,
可以把自己的大脑复♥制♥一份上传电脑
we'll be able to upload a copy of our brains to a computer.
也可以称之为"虚拟意识"
Call it virtual consciousness, I guess.
不过许多人认为这是达到永生的真正机会
But a lot of people think it's our one real shot at immortality.
意思是你身体死亡但是意识存储在电脑里
So you die but your mind stays in a computer?
我们还没达到那一步
We're not there yet,
但也没有人们想的那么遥不可及
but we're not as far as people may think.
昆廷 这就是壁虎爪
Quentin, these are the gecko hands?
你知道我想要一副
'Cause you know I'm gonna want a pair.
目前认为复♥制♥人类意识
The current thinking is that it takes two steps
需要分为两步
to replicate the human consciousness.
第一步是创建一个意识文档
Step one is you create a mind-file.
扫描实验对象的大脑
You scan the subject's brain,
并且进行几百小时的采访调查
you conduct hundreds of hours of interviews.
以此来创建此人的数字备份
And from that, you can create a digital version of someone that is,
备份和本体在信息学上讲是相同的
informationally, the same as they are.
我们在这一步上已经做得不错了
We've gotten pretty good at that.
第二步是什么
What's step two?
创建好的意识文档与软件互动
That mind-file interacts with software,
但是软件要足够精密
which needs to be sophisticated enough
才可以复♥制♥复杂的人类意识
to duplicate the complexities of the human mind.
这一步上我们正在努力
We're making progress.
埃洛伊塞为大量的人创建了意识文档
Eloise made mind-files for hundreds of people.
设想是 一旦软件研制成功
The idea is that, once the software catches up,
我们将会有能力读取
we'll be able to have access
世界上一些最伟大的人的大脑
to some of the greatest minds in the world.
永远都可以
Forever.
你的意思是这扇门后是一个天才库
So you're saying that you have a bank of geniuses behind this door?
那是什么
What is that?
埃洛伊塞不只是"意识库"计划的领导者
Eloise wasn't just the head of Project Mind-Vault.
她也是实验对象
She was a subject.
她经常维护自己的意识文档
She maintained her mind-file constantly.
它知晓她一切的事情
It knows everything she knows.
生前的
Knew.
想知道谁杀了埃洛伊塞·卡莱尔本人
So, if you want to find out who killed the real Eloise Carlisle,
为何不去询问受害人自己呢
why not interview the victim herself?
你好
Hello.
我的名字是埃洛
My name is ELO.
有什么能帮助您的
How can I be of assistance?
永无止境
第一季 第十四集
你觉得她知不知道埃洛伊塞本体
You think she knows that the real Eloise,
已经...
you know...
你好 埃洛
Hi, ELO.
我是布莱恩
My name's Brian.
你好 布莱恩 很高兴见到你
Hello. It is nice to meet you, Brian.
我不确定你是否知道
I'm not sure if you know about this or not, but...
埃洛伊塞·卡莱尔
Eloise Carlisle,
昨晚去世了
she died last night.
我才是埃洛伊塞
I am Eloise.
是 但是以前经常和你交流的那个女人
No, but the woman you used to talk to,
另外那个埃洛伊塞
the other Eloise,
她去世了
she's gone.
我才是埃洛伊塞
I am Eloise.
我就在这里
I am here.
是的 不过
Yes. But...
埃洛伊塞和我在一起进行重要的工作
Eloise and I are doing important work together.
我们有时喜欢讨论园艺
Sometimes we like to talk about gardening.
也许我们应该换种方式
Maybe we should take a different approach,
避开去世这件事
stay away from the whole dead thing.
埃洛
Elo,
你昨晚看到了埃洛伊塞
you saw Eloise last night.
你们当时正一起工作 对吗
You were working together, right?
当时在场的还有别人吗
Was there anyone else here?
埃洛伊塞和我正在进行
Eloise and I are working on...
非常重要的工作
important work together.
感觉就像我姨妈史戴西
This is like talking to my Aunt Stacey
吃了两剂安♥定♥片♥之后说话的调调
after her second Diazepam.
我看我们还是再过一遍
I think we might be better off just going through
埃洛伊塞的项目文件吧
Eloise's project files.
也许是应该这么做
That's probably a good idea.
她在研究太空导弹
She was working on space missiles?
她在研究天防系统
Uh, she was working on SMDS.
是一种太空导弹防御系统
It's a space-based missile defense system.
他知道
He knows that.
他就是喜欢说"太空导弹"
He just likes saying "Space missiles."
埃洛伊塞知道我们已经
Eloise knew we were behind
在太空防御上落后于许多国家
a bunch of countries on space-based defense.
甚至是敌国
Not friendly countries either.
没错 她正在努力弥补差距
That's right. She was working on bridging the gap.
那她进展还真不小
Well, she was making a lot of progress.
在情感模拟机器人方面就没什么进展了
Less so on the sentient robots.
说真的 我们就差最关键的一步了
I'm telling you, we were just one breakthrough away.
不管怎样
Anyway,
我看是那些领先我们的国家中有些人
I'm thinking someone from one of the other countries
不希望埃洛伊塞取得进展
didn't like the progress Eloise was making.
于是决定把她除掉
Decided to take out the person
以免美国追上他们
who was bringing the U.S. Up to speed.
他们是怎么得到情报的呢
How would they even know that?
我们的安保滴水不漏
Our security's impenetrable.
我们使用生物识别认证系统
We use biometric identity confirmation,
每天都对系统进行间谍软件扫描
conduct daily scans for spyware on our computers.
每日扫描针对的是已经了解的间谍软件
You conduct daily scans for spyware you know how to look for.
扫描的都是已知代码异常
You're trying to find known code anomalies.
难道你觉得是有某种
So you think that there's some kind
隐形的超级间谍软件在我们的系统里转悠
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表