剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
布朗克斯动物园的游客
Astonished onlookers at the Bronx Zoo
惊讶地看到一位据说服用了NZT的男子
watched as a man, reportedly high on NZT,
跳入狮子园区
jumped into the lion habitat
试图驯服其中一只狮子
and proceeded to tame one of the animals,
狮子乖乖地从男子手中吃食物
to the point where she was literally eating out of his hand.
老天
Oh, man.
我们得弄点那个药来
We gotta get some of that.
我看了很多视频和图片
I was watching these videos and snaps
人们服用NTZ后做出了许多疯狂的事
of people doing all this completely dope stuff on NTZ...
是NZT
NZT.
听说那东西会让人变得极其聪明
Heart it makes you just wicked smart,
就像爱因斯坦 或
like Einstein or, uh...
那个有残疾的人叫什么来着
What's the differently abled dude's name?
声音像机器人的那个
The one with the robot voice.
-史蒂芬·霍金吗 -不是
- Stephen Hawking? - Nope.
我不知道 可能吃了NZT就知道了
I don't know. I'd probably know if I was on it.
它就像
It's like a...
大脑用的伟哥
a Viagra for your brain.
使大脑勃起的药物
It's a brain boner.
-是的 -我不知道 哥们
- Yeah. - I don't know, man.
-听起来很危险 -别这样说 哥们
- It sounds pretty dangerous. - No, man. Come on.
两个词 媒体恐慌策略
Two words: Media scare tactics.
-那是三个词 -你想知道原因吗
- That's three words. - You want to know why?
因为那药不是来源于美国的
'Cause the drug doesn't come from America.
如果美国不能从中受益
And if America can't profit on it,
那就得取缔它
then they make it illegal.
哥们 这就是世界运行法则
That, my man, is how the world works.
-是吗 -对
- Is it? - Yeah.
不过 我也许能弄得到一些哦
But, uh... I could probably get some.
我有关系
I'm pretty connected.
如果弄到了你会怎么样 格罗弗
And what would you do if you had some, Grover?
三人行
Two chicks at the same time.
-你是在引用《上班一条虫》 -对
- You're quoting Office Space. - Yes!
所以我们能成为好朋友 对吧
Yes, man. And that's why we're buds. Is it?
因为你懂我的梗
'Cause you just... you get me, man. Yeah.
总之 我不知道我会用它干嘛
Anyway... I don't know what I'd do with it,
不过可以设想一下各种可能性
but, uh, imagine the possibilities.
该药物的泛滥毫无缓和的征兆
The epidemic shows no signs of slowing.
五区的急诊室都报告说
Emergency rooms from across the five boroughs are reporting
来了许多病人
an influx of patients
都有相同的神经系统症状
with the same worrisome neurological symptoms:
药物导致犯罪激增 势头不减
方向感迷失 失忆 视觉模糊
disorientation, memory loss, and blurred vision.
疾控中心警告 滥用NZT
The CDC warns NZT abuse is
我很欣慰你没有
I'm glad that's not you.
正成为严重的
becoming a major...
对
Yeah.
-我也欣慰 -我是认真的 布莱恩
- Me, too. - No, I'm serious, Brian.
你躲开了 你很幸运
You dodged a bullet. You got lucky.
我也感觉很幸运
I feel very lucky.
我带胸牌去上班
I wear a name tag to work,
-上面有我的名字 -好的
- and it has my name on it. - Okay.
这很艰难 我知道你很担心你的朋友
It's been hard. I know you're worried about your friend.
派珀不只是朋友 爸爸
Piper was more than a friend, Dad.
我知道她不只是朋友
Yes, I know she's more than a friend.
你知道我找了所有能找的人帮忙
And you know that I'm reaching out to anyone who can help.
有个和律所合作的人
There's a guy who works with the firm.
他是个调查员 我能找到的最佳人选
He's an investigator. As good as it gets.
他正在找她
He's looking for her.
谢谢
Thanks.
好
Okay.
丽贝卡的新信息
你在家吗 到后门来吧
Hey, you home? Meet around back.
最高机密会面吗
Top secret meet-up?
我喜欢
I like it.
你是来叫我回去的 是吗
You're here to call me in, aren't you?
新闻里播的那些事 太疯狂了
All that stuff on the news, it's crazy.
你们一定...
I mean, you guys must be...
关于这个你能告诉我什么
What can you tell me about this?
伪经
可以确定地说这是我以前写下的
I can tell you definitively that it is a series of numbers
一串数字和字母
and letters that I wrote down one time.
还是利剑乐队的第四张专辑名
It's also the fourth album for the Sword.
我现在不知道这是什么意思
No, I don't know what it means right now.
但我是在服用NZT时写下的
But I did write it down while I was on NZT,
只要你能给我药
so as soon as you give me my pill...
好吧
Okay.
你不是来给我药的
You don't have a pill for me, do you?
这不是你来这儿的原因
That's not why you're here.
布莱恩 外面发生的事
Brian, what goes on out there
不会影响你和联调局的关系
doesn't affect your situation with the FBI.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
NZT在曼哈顿出现前几个星期
You wrote this word down weeks before
你就写下了这个词
NZT dropped in Manhattan.
你怎么知道一个还未出现的
How did you know the street name of a drug
街头毒品名字
that wasn't on the street?
怎么 你觉得我随随便便就能想起来吗
What, were you hoping that I'd just happen to remember something?
所以你来这儿是提醒我
So, basically, you came here to remind me
有NZT我才有用 没有就一无是处
that with NZT I'm helpful, but without it, I'm not.
你知道吗
You know what?
天呐 我觉得自己就像书里那个
God, I feel like that guy from that book
变得很聪明然后又变得很蠢的人
who gets really smart and then gets really dumb again.
你是说《献给阿尔杰农的花》
You mean Flowers for Algernon?
关键是我都不记得叫什么
I don't remember what it was called. That's the point.
-布莱恩 -问题是
- Brian, n... - Question:
你们到底有没有在找派珀
are you guys even looking for Piper?
当然
Of course we are.
但严格来说 现在大部分人手都在忙这个案子
But, technically, most of our resources are on this right now,
所以
so...
我得走了
I have to go.
留着这个 万一想起来什么
Keep this, in case it triggers something.
格罗弗
Grover.
你说你有关系 对吗
You said you have a hookup, right?
你能找到NZT
You can find NZT?
我联♥系♥了
I might've made a call, yeah.
今晚有个派对
There might be a party tonight.
他们有NZT吗
Do they have some?
还以为你不感兴趣
Thought you weren't cool.
你不是缉毒警吧
You're not a narc, are you?
是啊 格罗弗 我为联调局工作
Yes, Grover, and I work for the FBI,
办公室叫做"总部"后面带一个感叹号♥
in an office called Headquarters! with an exclamation point.
好吧好吧 我是说你之前
All right, all right, I just meant you were freaked out
对副作用的反应很激动
about the side effects.
我可不想带一个扫兴的人
And I don't want to ruin anyone's trip
去破坏别人嗨药的兴致
by bringing along Debbie Downer.
所以你要上大巴吗 火车就要开了 伙计
So you on the bus? 'Cause this train is leaving the station, buddy.
好的 我上大巴
Yes. I'm on the bus.
还有火车
And the train.
我会
I'm gonna...
我想和你去买♥♥毒品
Look, I want to buy drugs... with you.
用吸管做的过道
An entire hallway made with drinking straws...?
我们来对地方了
I think we're in the right place.
跟着我 别多嘴
So, uh, just hang back and follow my lead.
开始吧
Come on, now.
我去找爱丽丝
I'm gonna go look for Alice.
好的
All right, yeah.
喝我
拉我
我找到她了
Think I found her.
那时泰勒·斯威夫特在女王碧昂丝引领之下
That's when Taylor Swift was sworn in to the 13 bloodlines
宣誓加入十三个光明会血统
of the Illuminati by the queen herself, Beyoncé.
爱丽丝
Alice.
我是格罗弗
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表