剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
你确定你没有在慢慢变成芬奇吗
You sure you're not slowly turning into Finch?
用彩色纱线做模型
Building models with colored yarn?
其实...是个图解
Actually... it's a diagram.
我懂你什么意思 布莱恩人呢
But I see your point. Where is Brian?
他说要追查一个线索
Said he was running down a hunch.
无论如何 他好像有点不在状态
For what it's worth, he seems pretty off his game.
他也许在学习你对他的态度
Well, maybe he's internalizing your attitude towards him.
他很敏感
He's very sensitive.
我们没事
Nah, we're fine.
纳兹那边对付得怎么样
How'd it go with Naz?
没问题 我们刚...
All good. We just...
正在处理一些文书工作
We're finishing up some paperwork.
我花时间做了些调查
I had some time to do some research.
这些代表了迄今为止确认的五个最长的狙击距离
These represent the five longest confirmed sniper shots of all time.
这个是在阿富汗服役的
The record belongs to a British officer
一个英国♥军♥官的纪录 约两千五百米
who served in Afghanistan: 2,700 yards.
距离超过第二名一整个足球场
He beat second place by a whole football field.
这是无畏号♥甲板上
This represents the deck of the Intrepid
和酒店里的狙击距离
and the hotel where the shot was fired.
约三千米
3,315 yards.
她的狙击距离超过旧纪录
She took a shot that would have beaten the old record
六个足球场
by six football fields.
子弹是标准款
The round was standard.
狙♥击♥枪♥也是常备款
It was fired from an off-the-shelf rifle.
没用新技术
There was no new technology.
人不可能做到
Nobody could make that shot.
也许她有"帮手"
Well, maybe she had some help.
你能想到什么东西能帮人
Can you think of anything that would help someone do something
完成不可能的事吗
that was otherwise impossible?
你觉得狙击手磕了NZT
You're thinking the sniper was on NZT.
这红线很长
It's a lot of red yarn.
要是布莱恩做这个 胶带边缘也会更整齐
Yeah, and your tape's not as clean as the way Brian would do it.
"找到萨米·德宾洛"
"Find Sammy DePietro."
刚开始觉得不可能
Sounded impossible at first,
但当你能在几个小时里浏览完
but when you can plow through 50 years of files
五十年的档案
in a couple of hours,
有趣的事情自然就呈现出来
interesting things can present themselves.
弗里茨·温德里希[德男高音]
Fritz Wunderlich?
我更喜欢迪特里希·费雪·迪斯考[德男中音]
You know, I was always more of a Dietrich-Fischer-Dieskau man myself.
德国歌♥剧有史以来最喜欢的
As far as German opera goes.
你想听什么 孩子
What do you want, kid?
我知道你是约翰尼·"歌♥巨"·维拉尔迪
I know you're Johnny "Opera" Velardi.
什么暴露了我
What gave it away?
我知道你和洛蒂托犯罪集团关系密切
I know you have ties to the Lotito crime family.
道听途说
Allegedly.
我只是个退休卡车司机
I'm just a retired truck driver.
我知道
Mm, I know.
我还知道你开过装着一个铁桶的卡车
And you drove the truck that carried the body
桶里有萨米·德宾洛的尸体
of Sammy DePietro in a steel drum
从犯罪现场转移到藏尸点
from where he was murdered to where they stashed him.
先后被审问过十五次
Been questioned about it 15 different times.
你是谁
Who are you?
你看着不像联调局的
You certainly don't look like a Fed.
说来话长
It's a long story.
就当我是个热心市民
Let's just say I'm a concerned citizen.
说清楚 我觉得你没杀他
To be clear, I don't think you killed him.
其实 你甚至可能不知道
In fact, you probably didn't even know
你在运什么
what it was you were transporting.
我只想知道你那晚把卡车开到哪儿了
I just want to know where you drove the truck that night.
孩子 都过去四十年了
Kid, that was 40 years ago.
就算我能想起我把卡车开到哪儿了
Even if I could remember where I drove that truck,
事情过去这么久 我为什么要再提起呢
why would I start talking after all this time?
因为我要给你一个无法拒绝的提议
'Cause I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse.
这是连你都没有的私货 约翰尼
This is a bootleg that even you don't have, Johnny.
你不知道 你被联调局
You didn't know it, but you were wire-tapped
监听了差不多二十年
for almost 20 years by the FBI.
这是你妻子唱的
That's your wife.
她给你年幼的儿子唱歌♥
She's singing to your son when he was a baby.
歌♥声很美妙
It's beautiful.
普契尼的曲子
It's Puccini.
很抱歉得知她的遭遇
I was sorry to read what happened to her.
我姑妈也死于白血病
You know, my aunt had leukemia.
这是原本
That is the master copy,
只要你告诉我
and it is all yours
你那晚把卡车开到哪儿了 这东西就归你
if you just tell me where you drove the truck that night.
不会有人知道我们聊过
No one will ever know we talked.
那晚约翰尼·"歌♥巨"开着他的卡车
The night Johnny "Opera" delivered his truck
将神秘货物带来了这里
with its mysterious cargo, he came here.
他说新灌了一层混凝土地板
He said a new concrete floor had been poured.
所以在这混凝土下的某个地方
So somewhere in all this concrete
就躺着萨米·德宾洛的尸体
lies the body of Sammy DePietro.
但我来这不是找他的
But that's not why I'm here.
显然这是派珀一直以来的藏身之地
Obviously this is where Piper's been hiding,
但她人呢
but where is she?
你确定你站对边了吗 布莱恩
仅一步之遥
妈
Mom?!
爸
Dad?!
布莱恩
Brian! Hi!
一切都好吗 大家
Is everything okay here, guys?
当然 过来坐啊
Of course. Come, sit.
我们刚在和你的新女友聊天呢
We're just getting to know your new girlfriend.
怎么了 布莱恩
What's wrong, Brian?
没什么 只是...
Nothing, uh, it's just...
很意外看到你
I'm surprised to see you.
出现在这儿
Here.
和我的家人一起
With my family.
你怎么可以不告诉我们有新女友了呢
How could you not tell us that you had a girlfriend?
他有一套详细的介绍计划
Uh, he had this whole elaborate plan to introduce us.
我只是...不想再等了
I just... kind of got tired of waiting.
没错 我们的布莱恩就是喜欢按自己的方式
Yes, well, our Brian likes to do things in his own way.
按自己的时间做事
On his own time.
没关系 我想我已经很了解他了
That's okay, I-I think I got him pretty well figured out.
派珀刚才正跟我们说你们的第一次约会
Piper was just telling us about your first date.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你们都留下来吃晚饭对吧
Oh, well, I assume you're both gonna stay for dinner.
还不确定呢 妈
Oh... I don't know yet, Mom.
派珀
Piper...
去外面聊两句可以吗
quick word on the porch, please?
谢谢 我们马上回来
Thanks, we'll be right back.
我察觉到了你和你♥爸♥的关系有些紧张
I was sensing some tension between you and your dad.
你干了什么
What did you do?
听着 我的家人跟这没关系
Listen to me: my family is not a part of this.
你不会真信吧
You can't really believe that.
都在摩拉身边这么久了
Not after being around Morra for this long.
你有告诉任何人我在这儿吗
Did you tell anyone I was here?
放松 我只是得确认你说的是实话
Relax, I just need to know if you're telling the truth.
桑兹知道我现在在哪儿吗
Does Sands know where I am right now?
不知道
No.
我不是来威胁你的
I'm not here to threaten you.
也不会伤害你父母
I'm not gonna hurt your parents.
我只是没多少时间了
I just don't have much time.
我必须尽可能多地了解
I had to learn everything I could
与摩拉共事的人
about the person Morra is working with.
是吗 你了解到了什么
Yeah? What did you learn?
典型的二孩儿
Classic middle child,
排行老二的孩子最得不到父母关爱的现象
所以你才渴望得到认同
which explains your need for approval.
另一方面
On the other hand,
无法企及哥哥姐姐的成功而感到的恐惧
your fears of living up to your successful older siblings
导致你排斥并拒绝主流认可的成功
caused you to rebel and reject mainstream success.
"再吸收双胞胎"
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表