剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
而他私下有难题需要人帮忙解决
and he had issues of his own he needed help with.
这在我听来 你的侄子
You know, it sounds to me like your nephew's just trying
就是想引起你哥的注意
to get your brother's attention.
就像大声呼救一样
Cry for help?
没错 就是那样
Exactly, that's exactly right.
你这么想 谢尔盖
I mean, think of it like this, Sergei.
你把那样的小孩放上杜卡迪[摩托车]
You put a kid like that on a Ducati,
他横冲直撞
he's just gonna ride around
将后视镜撞碎来激怒老爸
knocking driver side mirrors off to get a rise out of Dad.
但只要爸爸拿走杜卡迪 认真听他说话...
But if Dad takes away the Ducati and actually listens to him...
我肯定他没这么想过
I'm sure he has not thought of it quite this way.
那他应该想到
Well, he totally should.
干杯
Nostrovia.
干杯
Nostrovia.
从每一次小小的交流
With every little exchange,
和每一次偷听到的交谈中
every snippet of conversation I was able to pick up,
我渐渐摸清了蓝限的等级制度
I gradually was able to build a sense of The Blue Limit's hierarchy.
在每一条具有些许威胁性的电邮链里
And in every vaguely threatening e-mail chain,
和每一句涉及管教的话语里
every overheard reference to discipline,
有一个名字反复出现
there's one name that keeps recurring.
卡尔·布尔曼
Karl Boorman.
我知道这个人
I know the name.
蓝限公♥司♥的安保主管
Head of security for The Blue Limit.
那些肮脏的勾当都由他监督
Yeah, he oversees the dirty work when it needs doing.
理所当然他就是那个手握蓝限
Stands to reason that he'd be the person holding he passports
所有职员护照的人
of all Blue Limit's workers.
找到他 解决这件事 完美
Get to him, we make this thing right. Boom.
好 还不赖
Okay. Not bad.
只是"还不赖" 不是吧
"Not bad." Come on.
坦白说 我带你来并没有对你抱很高的期望
Frankly, I didn't bring you here with high hopes.
你没有完全搞砸
You managed to not totally screw it up
还得到一些有用信息 所以没错 还不赖
and you gained some useful intel, so, yeah, not bad.
请你留下
Please, you stay.
不好意思 我们正打算走
Oh, I'm sorry, we were just about to leave.
谢尔盖让我来的
Sergei sends me over.
为了感谢你帮他解决他侄子的问题
To say thank you for helping with his nephew.
楼上有一间套房♥
There is a suite waiting upstairs.
很舒适的套房♥
Very comfortable.
抱歉 我有伴儿了
I'm sorry, I'm with someone.
没关系
That's okay.
谢尔盖知道
Sergei knows that.
她也可以一起来
She can come, too.
好吗
Yes?
我们还能怎么做呢
I mean, what were we supposed to do?
你也知道 谢尔盖是那种让人拒绝不了的人
You know, Sergei is not the kind of guy you want to say no to.
有一点...怪怪的
It was... awkward.
但至少我们有了收获
But we worked something out.
我非常喜欢看
I love to watch.
酒柜里的酒随便喝
Feel free to raid the mini-bar.
好
Cool.
我们当然没和俄♥国♥三陪女发♥生♥关♥系♥
Of course, we didn't have sex with the Russian escort.
我们只是觉得直接将她送还给谢尔盖会引起怀疑
We just thought it would look suspicious to send her back to Sergei,
所以我们等了两小时
so we waited out the two hours.
幸好 伊莉娜爱看电视
Luckily, Irina loves TV.
《舞魅天下》
So You Think You Can Dance,
《最美新娘》
Yes to the Dress,
《极速前进》
The Amazing Races,
《流言终结者》
MythBusters.
不过只剩最后一季了
Though, it's their last season.
真可惜
It's very sad.
我们达到目的了
Well, we got what we came for.
护照在卡尔·布尔曼手里
Karl Boorman has the passports.
今晚工作很顺利
It's a good night's work.
我们可以放松...一下下
We can relax... a little.
当然了 除非你更想和她一起消磨时间
Unless, of course, you'd rather spend the time with, uh...
实际上我对真人秀不太感兴趣 所以...
You know, I'm actually not a reality TV fan myself, so...
-是吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
看上去可不是这样
Seem like the type.
她才对真人秀很狂热
She really loves it.
她很幸运
Well, she's lucky.
她是高级三陪
She's premium product,
所以能得到一定的人道对待
so she gets treated with a degree of humanity.
其他一些没那么漂亮的就...
Some of the others who maybe aren't so beautiful...
这是以性♥奴♥为目的的人口贩卖♥♥
It's human trafficking for the purpose of sexual slavery.
所以看电视就能让她如此开心
That's why she's so happy to be watching TV.
那现在...
All right, now...
何不聊一聊你有什么烦恼
how about you tell me what's bothering you.
是有些状况
Well, there is a situation,
但我不能说
but I can't really talk about it.
拜托 连我都不能说 你还能跟谁倾诉
Come on, who can you talk to, if not me?
一个跟你毫无关系的姑娘
A girl you have absolutely no ties to,
你可能再也不会见到我了
probably never see me again.
你杀过人吗
Have you ever killed someone?
你呢
Have you?
我想是的
I think so.
其实我没动手 是我说的话害死了他
I didn't actually do it, it was something I said.
除非是你下的命令 否则就不是你杀的
Unless you ordered a hit, that's not on you.
你控制不了别人
You can't control people.
要我建议吗
My advice?
别为这事纠结
Don't dwell on it.
让我感觉最好的 就是我接到一个新案子
One of the best feelings is when I get a new case,
就可以把前一个案子抛之脑后
and I can just leave the old one behind,
还有与之相关的一切
along with everything that went with it.
这话听起来...
That all sounds...
挺有道理的
kind of okay.
-那就好 -是
- Good. - Yeah.
我需要你保持状态
I need you in character.
明天给你安排了一份差事
I got a job for you tomorrow.
卧底行动
任务二
你知道 卧底行动分好多种的
I mean, there's all kinds of undercover gigs, you know.
有时真的超炫
Sometimes it's really badass
各种派对和辣妹
and there's parties and hot girls
诸如此类吧 可有时...
and stuff like that, and sometimes...
听说芬奇要做回临时工
Was I sorry when I heard Finch had to go back to being a temp,
整天坐在小隔间归档文件
to sitting in a cubicle
我有没有很遗憾
and filing papers all day?
当然
Yeah.
我的心在为他滴血
My heart bled for him.
蓝限公♥司♥披着合法生意的外衣
The Blue Limit has a vested interest in appearing legitimate.
这意味着人手不足时
Meaning they get short-staffed,
他们会雇佣临时工 像其他公♥司♥一样
they hire a temp, just like anyone else.
于是露西给纽约所有临时工中介打了电♥话♥
So Lucy called every temp agency in New York
查他们那天早上是否发过招聘启事
to see if they had made any requests that morning,
接着我们就...
and the next thing we knew...
这就像骑自行车一样
It was like riding a bicycle.
我是个非常能干的临时工
I was a very convincing temp.
再加上又吃了一粒NZT
And after one more NZT pill,
可能就过于能干了
maybe too convincing.
从事低级数据录入的人
It was a bet that nobody working low-level data entry
应该不会参加昨晚的贵宾派对
was at the VIP party last night,
不过我们愿意赌一把
but we were willing to take those odds.
只要有数据要录入 就没人打扰我
And as long as I had data to enter, nobody bothered me.
所以我能留意任何不寻常的情况
And I could keep an eye out for anything unusual.
比如那个西装男
Like that guy in the suit,
还有他消失其中的那道安全门
and that secure door he keeps disappearing behind.
当然 安全只是一个相对概念
Though security is a relative term, of course.
如果仔细听
If you listen carefully,
按键时 每个键的声音都有细微差别
every key makes a slightly different sound when you press it.
这有点像学一首歌♥
It's kind of like learning a song.
看看时间
And would you look at that?
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表