剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
参议员爱德华·摩拉参加再选
地铁
别跑
Hey, hold it!
去 去楼下
Go! Go down that hall!
走 去那边
Go. Go there!
快去 快去
Go, go!
市区及布鲁克林
第十四街
不许动 举起手来
Don't move! Hands in the air!
大家好 我叫布莱恩·芬奇
Hi. My name is Brian Finch
首先有一件事你们要搞清楚
and the first thing you should know about me
我什么事都没犯
is I didn't do anything wrong.
我当然犯过事
Well, not the kind of wrong
但都不至于被枪指着脑门
that leads to having a gun in your face, anyway.
我会解释的
I'll explain.
长这么大也犯过些小错
There were a few mistakes along the way.
五次被开除
Five expulsions,
轻罪四项
four misdemeanors,
假证件三张
three fake I.D.'s,
上了两次高二
two attempts at the 11th grade,
还磕过药
and a partridge in a pear tree.
我总觉得会找到与众不同的事
I always thought I'd find something different.
一些 我也不知道
Something... I don't know,
了不起的事
great?
跟这差不多的事
Something like this.
没有捷径
Ain't no easy way out...
爱死了
I loved it.
当初我爸问我有什么打算的时候
When my dad asked me what I planned to do with myself,
我还真有些设想
I actually had something to say.
然后时过境迁
Then time passes.
你身边的人都长大了
Everyone around you starts to grow up,
而你却还没什么进展
and when your break is slow to come,
周围的人也离你而去
people fall away.
伊莱
伊莱 我跟他一起组建的乐队
Eli, the guy I started the band with,
(记住他)
他第一个退出了
he was the first to quit.
慢慢觉得好像没人告诉你
It starts to feel like no one told you
你是在玩抢板凳的游戏
you were playing a game of musical chairs.
成家立业
Get a job, get married,
过上安生日子 你还在等什么
get a life, what are you waiting for?
音乐随时可能停下
The song is gonna stop playing any second now.
我得走了
I gotta get away
没有捷径
Ain't no easy way out.
是这样的
So that's the thing.
我也不能说这是个乐队
I wouldn't really call it a band, per se.
更像是个项目
It's a project,
有自己的名字 但是
and it has its own name, but...
只有我一个人 我们自己发行
I'm the only one involved, so, uh, we're self-releasing...
你说只有你一个人
So when you say you're the only one involved,
当你说"我们" 你是指
when you say "We," you mean...
指我
I mean me.
"我"就是"我们"
"Me" Is "We."
还是反过来
Or is the other way around?
"我们"是"我" "我"是"我们"
We is me, me is we?
总之 专辑叫"再吸收双胞胎"
Anyway, it's called "Resorbed Twin."
下周会在音乐营上线[在线音乐网站]
And, uh, the album goes on Bandcamp next week.
挺不错啊
That's great.
对吧 很不错
Right? That's great!
布莱恩 我能听听吗
So, Brian, can I hear it?
现在还不能发行
it's embargoed right now.
到时候会让你们听的
but I'll let you know right away.
好的
Good.
谁想吃甜点
Who wants dessert?
我要
Yes.
都要吗
Yes, all around?
好啊
Sure.
-爸爸 -丹尼斯
- Dad? - Dennis?
爸爸
Dad?
丹尼斯 丹尼斯
Dennis, Dennis...
你还好吗
Are you okay?
爸爸
Dad?
那是我爸爸第一次发病
That was the first time my dad collapsed.
后来次数更多
There were more.
接下来两个月发病三次 结果
Three in the next two months, and still,
还是没人知道到底是什么病
nobody could figure out what was wrong with him.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
布莱恩
Hey, Brian.
抱歉我来迟了
Sorry I'm late.
我昨晚演出到凌晨两点
I ended up playing till two in the morning last night.
杰森忘了付我钱
And Jason from the club forgot to pay me.
我今天还得再去一趟
I need to go back today.
不管这些了
You know what? Never mind.
你感觉怎么样 扫描结果怎么样
How are you? How was the scan?
有什么消息吗
Did you hear anything?
没有
No.
也许这次能查出点什么
Maybe it'll find something this time,
要不这样吧 我在想
Well, you know what? I was thinking
要不我先搬回家
that maybe I should come out to the house
小住一段时间吧
for a little while. You know?
等他们查出到底是怎么回事
Just till they figure this whole thing out.
等等 你想搬回来吗
Wait a minute. You want to move back home?
也不是说我必须搬回去 爸爸
Well, yeah... not 'cause I need to, Dad.
不好说
I don't know.
我不知道 我有你妈妈照顾
I don't know. I got your mom.
现在还应付得来
I'm getting around okay.
你来能干什么
What would you do?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你能干什么 布莱恩
What are you offering, Brian?
你能帮上什么忙 告诉我
How would you help? Tell me.
他也不是故意这么刻薄 我爸平常不这样
He wasn't trying to be mean; that's not my dad.
但他言下之意很明显了
But he was saying a lot more than he meant to.
帮忙
Help?
我连自己都照顾不过来
I could barely take care of myself.
别的人有自己的事业
Other people had careers.
我呢 我就是个临时工
Me? I was a temp.
曼彻斯特里德合众银行
Manchester-Reid Bancorp is the eighth
是华尔街上第八或第九大银行
or ninth biggest bank on Wall Street,
看你怎么排名
depending on how you measure.
这里所有员工
Everyone who works here
刚上了堂性骚扰讲座
just took a sexual harassment seminar--
每个人都必须参加
it's a liability thing--
然后他们都签了一份保证书 确认自己去了
and then they signed a form acknowledging that they went.
这边是保证书
These are the signed forms,
那边是员工档案
those are our employee files.
你的任务就是把每份保证书放入对应档案中
Your job is to put each form into the proper file.
我们公♥司♥有两万两千名员工
We have 22,000 employees.
给你两周时间
We figure it'll take you two weeks.
我是贾丝明·尤班克斯
Jessamyn Eubanks.
我没有跟泰迪分手 我只是没接受戒指
I didn't break up with Teddy; I just didn't take the ring.
并不代表我们分手了
Doesn't mean we broke up.
不 不是的
No, it doesn't...
布莱恩
Brian.
布莱恩
Brian!
是 我在...
Yep. I'm, uh...
伊莱
Wh... Eli?
你在这 你在这干什么
What are you, uh, what are you doing here?
那边几个家伙跟我说这有个临时工在打鼾
Couple guys out on the floor told me the temp was snoring back here.
没想到竟然是你
I can't believe it's you.
你成了投资银行家啊
You're an investment banker.
是的
Yeah.
它还不能叫乐队
Well, I mean, I wouldn't call it a band, per se.
它还只是个计划
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表